Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Export Audio - stay (Sprout007)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Export Audio - stay (Sprout007)

Christian
D-Nox

Started Topics :  55
Posted : May 4, 2004 22:11
label: Sprout - Spt 007
artist: Export Audio
titel: Stay
releasedate: may/june 2004
distributor: intergroove worldwide

After a very successful year 2003 and the positive feedback of many other DJ’s and vinyljunkies, we proudly present our second release of the new year 2004 on Sprout Music.

Export Audio are Frank Beckers and Leif Hatfield from Essen Germany . They belong to the most upcomming producers in the progressive trance and house scene. Frank Beckers studied music Teacher, Leif hatfield is going to finish his sound engineer School soon. Both of them are very versed in playing Instruments and creating their own very unique Sound.

“Stay * Chili For Chicken Mix” is a very electric powered uplifting track. The track starts with some massive New Skool Breaks they set off a bouncing 4/4 Bass Drum attendet by some wounderfull vocals from leif hatfield. On the Top the 80´s Retro Bassline give this track the important flow to rock the dancefloor. Its going to be a bomb! Summerhit!!!

“Stay * Break Even mix” is the first step from Export Audio with Sprout Music to get into the dark World of Electro/Breaks like Freeland, Hyper and Slacker. The Break Even Mix creats a very morbid soundscape building and buliding groove with old analog sounds, combined with the voice samples from Leif some crying scratchý sound´s. For all the dj´s who like it dark and electrifying.
Sputer
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  315
Posted : May 4, 2004 22:49
sound good ! cant waitt           ..."Be yourself, let your conscience guide you...
Follow your heart, not the people around you"
Zombi
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  375
Posted : May 5, 2004 12:45
this is my fav ep from my fav label, its never goes so right !!

breaks version fantastik and have peak time function and 4/4 version will make your girl eat your shit!

to make you smile.....           Believe your soul !
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : May 5, 2004 13:18
lovely release.. great line in the chilli for chicken mix.. going to be in my sets for a long time to come

keep going sprout!
          >>love will tear us apart...<<
krelm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : May 5, 2004 13:34
Watch out for this one - definitely will be a hot one on the dancefloors this summer. The "Break Even" mix is my favorite of the two - dark, durdy breaks. Sort of reminiscent of Nubreed or Koma & Bones, for those into that style.

Going to be the best release from Sprout yet, IMO.

(btw, you wrote the wrong text Christian )
          -----------------
Dr. Krelm DJ Mixes and Broken Symmetry archives - http://www.krelmatrix.com

Broken Symmetry on MCast - coming in 2007....
krelm
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  67
Posted : May 19, 2004 16:10
For anybody wanting a preview, the Break Even mix of this track was played on Angus Robinson's show (Futurized Radio) on Proton Radio this past Monday. Here is a link for an archive of the show

http://www.angusrobinson.ca/proton/futurized.rm
(change the .rm to .ram if you want to stream the mix)

The Export Audio track is at the beginning of the mix (first 4 minutes), so it is very easy to find.

I think the archive will be online until next Monday evening (May 24), so listen to it quick!
          -----------------
Dr. Krelm DJ Mixes and Broken Symmetry archives - http://www.krelmatrix.com

Broken Symmetry on MCast - coming in 2007....
Henry

Started Topics :  4
Posted : May 19, 2004 17:25
I think this track is absolutlely spanking. Definitely my favourite sprout release so far
(which is saying something after "outpost").

Christian
D-Nox

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jun 24, 2004 14:45
just to let you know this tune was released a few days ago.

GO AND check your local record dealer!!! Maybe you are luck and get one of this hot tune.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Export Audio - stay (Sprout007)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance