Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Etnicanet Records presents : v/a : 'EXPLORER' (ET.016)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Etnicanet Records presents : v/a : 'EXPLORER' (ET.016)

young
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Oct 15, 2005 16:02
Artist: Various
Title : EXPLORER
Cat.No: ET 016

Tracklist :

1. Chakra vs Xerox & Illumination: 7 Days(Pleiadians RMX).
2. Species - Ice Cold.
3. Compressor vs Hyperion - Front to Back.
4. Etnica - Monolith.
5. Strider vs B.L.C. - Confidential.
6. Predators - Serious Sound.
7. P.A.N. - El Campo (Predators RMX).
8. Biotonic - Solar System.
9. Unison feat. Filteria - The Phases

ETNICANET is proud to present EXPLORER, our latest instalment in interstellar technisensor electronica: 9 party-friendly tracks sheathed into a single, avant-garde entertainment device for the dancefloor and the mind.

Well composed arrangements burn bright above an immaculate bass line in the PLEIADIANS¡¯ reworking of the classic by CHAKRA feat. XEROX & ILLUMINATION: SEVEN DAYS is given the royal treatment, improving the otherwise elegant classic. The Italian job in question has stormed this summer¡¯s dance floors from the Solstice Music Festival in Japan to the much-acclaimed Sonica Festival in Italy.

The Italian duo contributes another highlight track thru their main guise ETNICA: MONOLITH returns to the interstellar sci-fi mystique of Alien Protein and I.F.O. with epic riffs and symphonic extravaganza. Enjoy the incessant fruition of elliptically arrayed mechanisms as turmoil settles into harmony.

ICE COLD is the fitting name to SPECIES¡¯ cool, tricksy track, which sweeps from day to night and again to the wee hours of the morning via slates of volumptuous bass undulations and crystal-clear audio engineering. Angular percussive positioning and an excellent melodic lead make for an excellent nocturnal blast.

COMPRESSOR VS HYPERION ¡®s FRONT TO BACK treads the matrices of rhythm accompanied by atmospheric pads, driven by an incessant full-on bass line that works wonders on massive rigs. Constantly refining their sound, the London-based duo present a remarkable

The Italian veteran STRIDER (Rossinator of LOTUS OMEGA / SYSTEMBUSTERS fame) teams up with The Erotizer aka B.L.C., stirring up a blasting track imbued with feel-good psychedelia that shimmers on a full-vintage electro-climax of transpose delicacies and playful allure.

BIOTONIC¡¯s acidic SOLAR SYSTEM features pumping leads and exquisite vocal emanations. As usual, their arrangements are utterly dancefloor-oriented, and are sure to be heard at parties worldwide making crowds go berserk.

PREDATORS contribute 2 tracks to Explorer: EL CAMPO remix and SIRIUS SOUND. Both tracks portray a rapidly evolving style to keep an eye on: uncompromising and aggressive dancefloor reliabilities with details galore.

To close off EXPLORER in style, UNISON collaborates on yet another occasion with the space-age fluorostani FILTERIA, churning up an evocative interplanetary track of prickly details and macabre melodies.

. Young Kim (ARKANOYDZ) .

. young@etnicanet.net .

. www.myspace.com/youngkim .
. www.myspace.com/arkanoydz .
. www.etnicanet.net .
. www.ultragrooverec.com .
. www.fairytales-london.com .
daksinamurti
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  94
Posted : Oct 15, 2005 16:44
very promessing cd           www.sangomarecords.com
https://www.facebook.com/Djdaksi
volvox box
Inactive User
Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 15, 2005 19:10
is that tracklist programmed in prollog ?
psychoill
Inactive User
Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 17, 2005 16:52
Very nice comp guys,i am looking forward to it like a crazy!!Tracks must be killers...(for those which i dont know).My respect to the very Etnicanet records company.....
psytwin
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Oct 17, 2005 19:14
There it come!
Nice one guys! I was wondering, when it will be out….. now, I'm right on it !
All the best!

W.xxx
          http://www.psytwin.org
http://www.youtube.com/psytwin
http://www.facebook.com/psytwin.video
http://www.myspace.com/psytwin
psychoill
Inactive User
Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 2, 2005 19:29
Look guys there in Etnicanet records,
its not right every 4-5 days to change this compilation's day of release for 1 week later....again and again and again.....u have to stop this,dont play with our nerves!The comp is already "released" on internet and the only thing u do is to cancel the released date from one week to another....plz gentlemen....U suppose to be one of the biggest record labels.If u say a date u have to be right,ok?
I am dored on this situation with your releases.....
keyop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  32
Posted : Nov 3, 2005 12:16
Just checked out the samples on Solstice23.com, the Compressor vs Hyperion track sounds fantastic. I'll buy this cd for that track alone.

Nice one boyce.
Osher (Ananda Shake)
Ananda Shake

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Nov 3, 2005 12:39
yeha good luck look psychdelic trance that is hard find this days i love the remix of 7 days realy great work...           New Album Coming Soon Ananda Shake - Inside The Sound.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Etnicanet Records presents : v/a : 'EXPLORER' (ET.016)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance