Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - ETNICANET ET 014 SPECIES-GROOVE DON'T COME EASY
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ETNICANET ET 014 SPECIES-GROOVE DON'T COME EASY

Etnicanet Records
Inactive User

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 30, 2004 20:56
ET 014 – SPECIES – ‘Groove Don’t Come Easy’ (CD Album).

1.Diesel.
2.Suspecies.
3.Full Off.
4.Blurry.
5.Wild Things.
6.Naughty We (NO TV).
7.On The List.
8.Speciefied.
9.The Scientists.

In perfect alignment with Etnicanet’s effort to present up and coming talents from around the globe, yet in its own category for innovation and original style, we now present the debut album from Belgrade-based duo SPECIES (Aki & Eli).

Species present 9 unreleased dancefloor surprises that encapsulate exquisitely dynamic constructions of sound and rhythm – elaborate and intricate, flowing with musical elegance and arrangements that reflect genuine contemporary electronic dance music know-how and mature control of their craft. As solid, coherent and unpredictable as psytrance has ever sounded, with some of the finest compositional metrics you will dance to in the parties to come.

The album is constellated with irresistibly intricate percussions that effortlessly shake the dance-floor to a frenzied blast continuum. Whether it is the sheer danceability wrought by the razor-sharp rhythmic structures or the extrauricular atmospheric emanations - Aki and Eli deliver on all fronts.

Groove Don’t Come Easy encapsulates Aki & Eli’s impressive (already renowned) sound design and trademark aggressive momentum – enjoy the powerful sonic gadgetries and surprise leads.

Estimated Release Date 5th December 2004
Watch out for the next ETNICANET V.A. ET 015
by the end of 2004

Contemporary Electronic Music
www.etnicanet.net
psymetal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 2, 2004 15:18
yep...here it is...waited for it so long...
YES!
Leuname
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 2, 2004 17:02
Finally

This will be something to look for

Good luck Etnicanet for this great release
Prosper
Prosper

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Nov 2, 2004 22:32
good luck to my friends aki & eli and i know that album will be smasher!
now people will be have more chance to feel serbian trance style...           http://www.PROSPER-MUSIC.COM
http://www.myspace.com/prospermusic
http://www.stsmusic.org
Dushan
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Nov 3, 2004 11:10
Good luck with this release, very groovy music, very powerfull, i'm sure that ppl will love it .           myspace.com/audionova
shift
Shift

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Nov 4, 2004 15:02
ahhh cooooooooooolll

this i cant wait for

Dyana

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Nov 5, 2004 19:47
Eee pa Aki nek' ti je sa srecom!!!!
Very long waited album is almost here in our cd players! All the luck I wish to my friends and to sell this album in great number!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - ETNICANET ET 014 SPECIES-GROOVE DON'T COME EASY

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance