Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Entheogenic - Entheogenic (2002 3D-Vision)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Entheogenic - Entheogenic (2002 3D-Vision)

Nick_A.

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 13, 2002 17:30
Its a matter of taste Pearl..Sphongle is one of the best world style releases the last years....I am talking about the last one.....Entheogenic is also very nice...different style ofcourse!! why dont you try ManaMedicine...cant remember the label right now but contains great tracks from Great artists like Zen Lemonade-OTT-Angel Tears-Jairamsi etc...try this one...if you liked Entheogenic..u will love this one....!!!
cheers
peter

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 7, 2002 10:33
Entheogenic is a very nice album, and one of my favorits right now. I bought almost everything ambient that came on the market the last 3 years, I am glad about the increase in quality in the ambient sector.

Great production nice blending of different influences and beautiful melodies. Great album.

[ This Message was edited by: peter on 2002-10-07 10:35 ]
Joker

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 30, 2002 01:39
I'm not a big fan of 3D Vision usual stuff but this time i really enjoyed their release !

Very good album !
--=MaNjEr=--
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Nov 23, 2002 16:57
peter, could u pls write some ambient artists you liked? You look like an expert to me. I'm new in this kind of music, i really liked Shulman and Entheogenic, but i don't know anything else... And another problem is where to get all this stuff... It's so not popular in my town yet. ((
Barmalei
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Nov 24, 2002 01:03
Manjer, in such case you really have to try Shpongle and Violet Vision releases.           Always remember you're unique, just like everyone else.
Alek

Posted : Nov 24, 2002 12:05
the album arrived a week ago and after some intense listening i am truly impressed. everythings already been said but i have to add that i really like the synths and melodies in their songs and the percussions... very good. Earth Song is the best thing I've heard in a while...           How am I supposed to hallucinate with all these swirling colors distracting me!
maka

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Nov 24, 2002 13:23
MaNjer, here are some of the online stores where you could order this albums:

www.saikosounds.com
www.psyshop.com
www.trance-shop.com

To recommend just a few - Shpongle - Another life - Floatation ( Interchill), Hallucinogen in Dub.

This are just a few of the more recent ones, Everything coming from LSD records is usually great stuff too...
peter

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Nov 24, 2002 13:34
Sorry MaNjer for not answering earlier, but I see some have been quicker then me in responding.
I basically agree with LSDream and Maka on their recommendations for the last year or so.

ISHQ - Orchid is also a nice one.

[ This Message was edited by: peter on 2002-11-24 13:35 ]
PrincezzzToma
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Dec 26, 2002 04:39
Peter, LSD, i don't agree about Violet Vision... I don't like it at all... I think there is some stuff better than that... But we all can have different opinions.
PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Jan 10, 2003 15:00
In my opinion, the Entheogenic album is the best album released in 2002!! I have bought about 90 psy cds released in 2002, and this beats everything. Im really looking forward to their next album. Do any of you know when it will be released?? Best chill out album 2001 was Makyo -Yakshini.
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Jan 10, 2003 18:20
or Shpongle - Tales of the Inexpressible...           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Alek

Posted : Jan 12, 2003 21:10
the new Entheogenic is finished, has been for some time now, and should be twsiting our brains soon. my guess is march...           How am I supposed to hallucinate with all these swirling colors distracting me!
PKS
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  75
Posted : Jan 24, 2003 16:07
There are NO mentioning about any new Entheogenic album on the 3D vision site:(
las22
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jan 24, 2003 19:33
shulman is really beter than entheogenic for me

and i m agree ishq album is a pure peace of quietness
traveller
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  234
Posted : Jan 25, 2003 15:24
why is that las22? why do you think it's better?           "The dinosaurs became extinct because they didn't have a space program."
- Larry Niven
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Entheogenic - Entheogenic (2002 3D-Vision)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance