Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Elysium?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Elysium?

Transcriticism

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 13, 2012 02:21:43
It seems I missed one or two episodes there... He had an official website where you could get all his old great music under his different psytrance aliases & collaborations. I remember some of them were published on the massive ektoplazm platform.

Today I can't find anything, everything has disappeared. Not a single track remain to download! It's like google erased him from the result researchs or a UFO kidnapped his entire discography and brought it along in outerspace...

Can someone bring me some light on the case?? He's the master of tribal trance for me and his music is still very enjoyable to listen nowdays.

goaren
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  60
Posted : Jan 13, 2012 15:51
you can simply ask him - beat agency is his username here
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jan 13, 2012 19:24
i have only found one release of him: http://www.ektoplazm.com/free-music/sheyba-trance-africa-express-remixes

indded it is strange everything vanished           ...
Beat Agency
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Jan 14, 2012 15:00
Hi Transcriticism,

The answer is quite simple. I erased everything and here's why.

I have used 17 years of my life in the scene and the past 2-3 years I release all my music for free including all my old music. Yet I got very little back from the scene. I got no bookings whatsoever even though I contacted a lot of organizers where some responded with spam in my inbox, most with silence and others with rudeness.

I got one donation in 3 years. Yes it's not about the money but still. Without bookings and donations why should I continue in this scene? After all it's the performance on stage that is important to me in order to communicate with people via my music. And let's face it. Without any kind of recognition the creativeness burns out.

So to make a long story short. I have had enough with this scene (not meaning I dislike people) and have moved to other more "green" meadows where there is room for me on the stage too and where I feel people appreciate my music.

So I decided to remove everything in order to not have to deal with people contacting me all the time about Elysium. For me it's all in the past now and I like to move forward.

I am sure you can find most of my music on torrents etc.

There will be one last final track from Elysium called "Jupiter" going out on a free compilation. I do not have the release date thought.

Cheers
Kristian
          www.beatagency.dk
Transcriticism

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 14, 2012 17:30
Thanks for your clear explanations. That says it all. I respect your personal motivations. And yes the scene is not that it used to be...

I think many people like me still appreciate a lot your music and that you shared your entire Elysium discography by the past was a very noble initiative from your part and make you, if not richer, but "bigger".

I'm glad you'll give a last shot with "Jupiter" to close that chapter of your life with a good note.

Hope you'll get the same success with your newest projects like you used to have with "Elysium" in the 90's.

Sunai

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Jan 14, 2012 20:26
Elysium for me will be allways the best Tribal Goa Trance project!!!..cant wait to hear Jupiter.All the best with ur future plans Kristian.
a3k
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  269
Posted : Jan 16, 2012 19:31
the Jupiter track will be released around the end of January/February

more info can be found in here: http://forum.isratrance.com/solar-system-2012-mind-experience-records-free-va/

ps: and yes it is a pitty Cristian no longer works on the Elysium project, but i tottally understand his reasons.           ...
Trance Forum » » Forum  DJs & Artists - Elysium?

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance