Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Eloko - Space Tripping w/Dj Yaniv, Nov 8th 2003, Toronto, Canada
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Eloko - Space Tripping w/Dj Yaniv, Nov 8th 2003, Toronto, Canada

Leon Psynesthesia
Psynesthesia
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Nov 3, 2003 08:57
Quote:

DJ YANIV
Hadshot Haheizar, Cosmophilia Munich

Eloko would like you to embark on a black light journey through time and space. For your traveling pleasure a psychedelic soundscape will be created for you by a series of pilots. The Captain of the trip will be Yaniv. This will be his second journey to Toronto. Some of you may remember the trip he gave us at Area 51. If you ask anyone who was there they will testify this will be a night to remember.

Main Room
Yaniv ( Hadshot, Cosmophillia, Munich)
Sense (Mexico)
Dam (Deep Sea Fish, Toronto)
Phink (Eloko, DSF, CIUT, Toronto)

Chill Room
Arete
Marz

Also featuring a black light universe, chai and treats, market area, massage and Reiki.

Saturday November 8th,2003 doors 10pm
Funhaus formerly Zen Lounge 526 Queen st w

Tickets $20 adv. More at the door roar 19+
Available at siren metropolis records seekers bookstore. Out of towners send us an email shanti@eloko.com

i will be joining forces with dj Phink during his set .
flyer : www.eloko.com

Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Nov 6, 2003 19:19
In case any out-of-towners read this... expect a real world-class party here with lots of custom deco and all sorts of fun going on. Its worth driving out for a certain segment of events in this city, and this is one of them...
doku

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 7, 2003 07:02
ugh, yet another party that I can't convince my friends to go to. I don't think 4 hours is that unreasonable of a drive... anyways, have extra fun at this one for me.
Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Nov 10, 2003 23:17
Reviews, pics, and commentary -> http://forums.ektoplazm.com/viewtopic.php?t=2224&start=40
Leon Psynesthesia
Psynesthesia
Started Topics :  38
Posted : Nov 11, 2003 05:59
really great event, awesome music, people, everything .
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Eloko - Space Tripping w/Dj Yaniv, Nov 8th 2003, Toronto, Canada

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance