Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - ELECTRIC UNIVERSE and ALTOM in Athens on 24 March 2005!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

ELECTRIC UNIVERSE and ALTOM in Athens on 24 March 2005!!!

ogre

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 25, 2005 19:12
killa !!
underworld

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Mar 25, 2005 21:26
posa killa?           Karditsa is the city
Keep it Underground
coocky bouzouki

Posted : Mar 26, 2005 22:55
Bravo - had a blast:)
Lovely rockin music all night long
If only the drinks were ja bit cheaper - 10 Euro is just tad too expensive - Boo Hoo

Anyways a super night was had by all
Telia guys

Gopendragon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Mar 26, 2005 23:06
nice party nice people nice music
nice decorations
everything nice
and nice chairs to seat outside ofthe club
bye bye and till the next party...
pano

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Mar 26, 2005 23:07
Yep i agree really good, some realy beautiful girls there to, any one know this girl with short hair and 4-5 dreads at th back of her haid? I was to buisy dancing to infected mushroom but now i wish i had talked to her...

Anyways, excellent party but 5 euro to drink water? Is this a drink water from the toilet event?
liquidair

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 27, 2005 01:27

A huge bravo to the team!!!!! great decoration- i havent seen such a decoration for a long, long time!! great music!!! bravo again!! but i will have to agree with panos that the water was really expensive!! think about it next time guys .... hope for another event like this one and even better!!!!!! boommmmm
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Mar 27, 2005 01:54
Ok some words from my side also.

About the people,i was very glad to see that the psy trance scene in Athens has still some signs of life,a big thanks to all of those of you that attended the event.Nice to see many old faces there and happy to also notice many new faces.

About the music,well this was guarranteed from the beggining,Fotis gave a SOLID intro set that i enjoyed a lot,amazing music and mixing skills,DJ Alpha played some very new stuff and some upcoming releases of Exposure Productions,the people just loved Oblivion by Silicon Sound Versus Jaia and Droid Save Da Queen remix on Sub6 by Wizzy Noise.Altom made a very nice dj set with a superb flow and some very good mixing skills.And then we move on to Electric Universe...well what can i say about someone like Boris Blenn?The man is a living legend of the psychedelic trance scene,he knows how to turn a party upside down and he is for sure one of the best producers out there,all these trendy new artists that are considered or even better WANT TO BE CONSIDERED 'stars' are like kids in front of him,sorry if i sound arrogant or even insulting but thats the way it is.The man makes real psychedelic music and he works with people like Anne Clark so not much for me to say about him.Not to mention about his amazing stage appearence like always.A big thanks and respect to the master and hope to meet him again soon

About the club,i very much enjoyed the place,its decoration and its extra soundsystem (that had some slight problems with one speaker in the end but not something important).Also no problems at all with the management of the club that was really friendly towards everyone from what i saw.And because many said many things about the capacity of the place i have to inform you that there were 450-500 people there on Thursday,a little packed yes but thats the maximum capacity of the club,some more space would be welcome anyway but for the time being i guess we all have to settle with the current situation.

All in all a very nice party after a long time in Athens again,we need this kind of events for sure.

Last but not least a big thanks from my side to the organisers of this event and especially to George for making all this possible.Waiting for the next gig mate

P.S While i was writing this post Boris send me an SMS thanking all of the Athens crowd for this memorable night.He hopes to see you soon again and hopes you liked his perfomance.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Moonsun
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  54
Posted : Mar 27, 2005 02:05
bravo detox you exacly said it wright i wouldent agree more / bravo to all the organizers and we are waiting for the next event / i realy saw old faces it brought old alepohori private parties buck to my mind /good luck
Fotis elf
Alchemix

Posted : Mar 27, 2005 15:01

It's been a long time since we had a party like this!
Nice people,atmosphere and vibes..
Very good sound system and deco!
And of course GREAT music that kept us up all night long
My cons to everyone involved!

be well

griniaris
Inactive User

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 27, 2005 20:29
Quote:

On 2005-03-26 23:07, pano wrote:

Anyways, excellent party but 5 euro to drink water? Is this a drink water from the toilet event?

You can allways drink from the holes outside the club mate!You see once upon a time we had the same issue here in Thessaloniki and then the promoters told us to drink either from the toilet or the holes! I suggest you do the same! But guys you are something! At least here the water was 2 euros and you had it 5? Our promoters are better!
          Don't Fuck With Me!
animalplanet

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 27, 2005 23:56
any photos from this great event???           ZOOLANDER
The Animals Rule The World
and then magic mushrooms
XrTC

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 28, 2005 00:20
i was away for the weekend so i couldn't write earlier. Boris left me once again speechless... i don't remember the last time i danced so much before, and i actually think it was at the previous Electric Universe party!

i can't say much about Fotis cos i only heard a couple of tracks. Alpha, many released tracks, a few unreleased (as detox said), no mixing but at least good selection of tracks.

Altom (i think it was Thomas on the decks, correct me if i am wrong) was blasting, with very powerful music! also, people seemed to like the last track he played, but personally i am not so much into remixes like this one...

which brings us to Boris... like i said there are no words to describe it. i just couldn't stop dancing. i only want to thank him, cos he made my whole weekend!

as for the other aspects of the party, they are pretty much already covered. i personally was up on the balcony and didn't have so big a problem with heat and too much crowd, but i could see that down at the dancefloor there was a bit stress. i also find the price of the water UNACCEPTABLE! cmon guys, WHO DO YOU THINK YOU ARE? 5 euros!?!?! absolutely NO RESPECT for that...

p.s. Boris IS a "scientist"... (or psyentist)
Respect is earned, not demanded...
http://www.myspace.com/xrtcmusic
DETOX

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Mar 28, 2005 01:33
It was Alex from Altom just for your information.

The guys change at each event if they play a dj set,you know once its Thomas and once its Alex but in the end the result is always the same

I did the booking through Thomas so when the organisers were making the flyers i said to them that Thomas would come but just some days before the event Thomas informed me that it was Alex's turn to play a dj set hehe.

About the water price i cant say much since this was something arranged by the club owner and i dont think that the organisers had any talk on the subject.

In any case i shall inform the organisers about your valid and right complaints and suggest them to speak with the club owner about it in case of future events.

5 euros for a bottle of water is a lot for sure.           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
Iraklis Mindphaser
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  19
Posted : Mar 28, 2005 02:57

Very Good Party!!!
I had great Night...
Boris played really MASSIVE!!!

P.s.:5 euros for a bottle of water is at least
Expensive...

Lunatix

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Apr 1, 2005 09:41
5 euros for a water????? catastrophic!!! 5 euros??? unbelievable!!! where are we going ??? koinws pou odeboume??? xixixi
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - ELECTRIC UNIVERSE and ALTOM in Athens on 24 March 2005!!!
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance