Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Echotek - Emotion Chaos ( Time Stretch Rec. 2005 )
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Echotek - Emotion Chaos ( Time Stretch Rec. 2005 )

guy cohen
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  417
Posted : Feb 8, 2005 18:10
Hi all !
We here for review Micha Yossef new album - 'Emotion Chaos' ! the album released in the label Time Stretch Music in January 2005. Just for u know - this album is the cd of the week of psyshop site for few weeks already and it's worth it.

1 - Mr. Easter (140 Bpm)
The album start with long melody with many effects like phone rings and more . . . after the beatifull start , enter the slow kick and make your head move automaticlly After 3:15 mins the base line change and turn to be more agressive , so now all the body shakes and we are just in the first tune...we have many more...

2 - A Living Monitor (140 BPM)
Now we get in the bussiness...Micha start to add more power and agressive ! killah base line with deep effectes made this tune to perfect one to dance

3 - So Long So Far (142 BPM)
Micha take the bpm little high here...this one is very massive. The brake in 4:47 make me move my legs with a big smile happp tune !

4 - Kayo Attack (144 BPM)
Powerfull tune with special magic - it's emotionaly and massive as well ! nice melody with a beatifull voices worl excllent in the dance floors , espcially in the morning time when every one smiling .

5 - The Way We Like It (144 BPM)
Micha is experienced artist and he know what the crowd look for ...and here he turn his ideas into one amazing tune with all the things that must be in track - melody & powerfull base line & good vocals & positive atmosphere - just 'the way we like it'

6 - Emotion Chaos (144 BPM)
We get in the title track...u can sure your emotions will be in chaos after u hear this tune kicking base line without mercy ! after 4 and half mins Micha shows his crazy mind - KARAHANA !!! the last 3 mins are full of madness and chaos like Micha promised in the name of the track.

7 - Back To Mind (142 BPM)
My favorite track ! so much emotion in one track ! brilliant tune...it make me think a lot. Echotek style is incredible and I need to hear this tune at least 2 times for understand the story behind.EXCLLENT.

8 - Setup Con.Com (142 BPM)
We finish to think and now it's time to rock full power in slow bpm in the best way ! special atmosphere ! u can fell Micha's feeling here and what he want to pass by this tune.

9 - Deep To Tiv (138 BPM)
The bpm down...Micha decided we danced enough and now it's time to sit and enjoy from quality music when a lot of happiness come from this track. Chilling & deeping tune.

10 - Electro Funk (120 BPM)
It's time for finish this intersting story with slow tune...electronic touches and beatifull melodies. Micha close this awesome album on perfect way !

This is one of the intersting albums I ever heard , u can enjoy everything here : deep , dull on , progressive , chillout/ambient. Micha did excllent job and we all can enjoy from it. If u want get full enjoy , go and but it , I prome u wan't disappoint !

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/tsm/tsm1cd001.html
lazy_i
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Feb 18, 2005 12:39
Overall this is very solid stuff. i like because this guy doesn't seem to follow one formula, he makes great music and tries to give each song several directions so you never get bored, only satisfaction comes out it. it is very interessting musically, and i think this one has great potential to do some damage on the dancefloor. This is a great cd to listen to at home as well as it has this smooth touch to it.

fav: 2, 4, 5, 10
thinman242

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 16:30
Great album. i was surprised when i first listen to it. iwas expecting something like the previous album(which was great).This work is more powerfull fat kicks and more groovy.The production is very very good and i enjoy the break parts of echotek. i hope for a future release only on breaks. you really work them well micha
labyrinth
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Feb 24, 2005 21:31
Great to hear an artist progress with his sounds and production. Echotek basslines are nasty as always. Track 7 - Whoa!
Fingax
Cosmic Station

Started Topics :  82
Posted : Mar 3, 2005 15:26
For me one of the best and fresh sounds around. Gr8 style between progressive and full on.
Fav 4 /5 /6 /7
boom
Ben P

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Mar 6, 2005 12:21
The 2nd album is very difreant then the 1st album and neologic album
i liked the 1st and neologic album more
but this album is very good too maybe in a few listen ill like it even more
kameleonpangea36
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  77
Posted : Mar 8, 2005 19:20
this cd sounds so clean, the mastering really stands out to me, everything is so krispy, this is a must have cd, whether you spin prog. or full-on this cd will please you, its a little more edgy than a lot of things ive heard from echotek in the past, i cant say i like the tracks with the guitar though,
my favs are 2-5-7           
label: www.pureperceptionrecords.org
design: www.designsbymattbryson.com
soundcloud: http://soundcloud.com/kameleon-pangea
Ká. 3ő

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 9, 2005 01:00
woooooow whata killer album!!!!
i cant to stop to hear....
different style i just loved it!!
congratulatios micha u deserves it!!!!
keep rocking the world!!!!

we hope to see u sooooooooon soooooooon in brazil!!!!
BooooooOOOOOoooom!
ATLEF
The Papuna

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 9, 2005 01:06
hi ppl
we just had echotek-new abum released party here in japan in osaka,2 weeks ago
its was amazing,the new album is realy killer,the ppl loved it
micha is very telent guy,trying to do same thing diffrent from most of the artist ,and he doing it very well
in osaka all the cds sold out,1 week befor the party
wish u all the best with your new album,michaaaaaa
waiting for u here in japan
the papuna
http://heart-of-trance.com
nem@oxygen
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Mar 26, 2005 15:02
Very very nice album, I love micha´s base line and various ideas;)
7!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Echotek - Emotion Chaos ( Time Stretch Rec. 2005 )

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance