Bash's Home:
http://www.myspace.com/bashbr

Mind Tweakers Records:
http://www.mindtweakers.com
BAPHOMET_ENGINE
Baphomet Engine

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 13, 2006 17:11
We came back from India to play on this one... we had invites to stay in GOA and play in Pune... but Goiás its our home place and we wanna play on this party to clean all old mistakes with TranceFormation org...

So we are back to Brazil to put BOOM on the dancing of earth.

Big Respect to all!!!
Lui and Fabio           -------
Manic Dragon Records
http://www.myspace.com/baphometengine
2to6 Records
Julio - Tranceformation

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 13, 2006 17:23
hi Léo,
We of the Tranceformation are very disappointed with that, we still have your confirmed flight reservation, as I spoke to you to a month ago. I spoke to you to a month ago on the visa and you didn't speak to us anything, lacking 8 days for the festival you order us an e-mail asking for money for the visa, being called like this at the embassy of Russia in Brazil, and they spoke to us that we would not have skilled time on time to do the whole process. And you are already famous for the same reason, and it already lost several gigs in the europa for the same reason: VISA of work.

It follows the reserve with Lufthansa still confirmed:

1.1GRESHILOV/LEVMR
1. LH 3195 M 14SEP SVOMUC HK1 1720 1825 O* E TH
2. LH 504 M 14SEP MUCGRU HK1 2130 #0500 O* E TH
3. LH 505 B 01OCT GRUMUC HK1 1250 #0530 O* E SU
4. LH 3194 B 02OCT MUCSVO HK1 1115 1610 O* E MO
hernandes

Posted : Sep 13, 2006 19:20
and now jose ?
itallo

Posted : Sep 15, 2006 06:53
a VISA(of work) from russia takes like...15 days to be in hand...

too bad kindzadza not gonna play...

but it's no TF fault...
BAPHOMET_ENGINE
Baphomet Engine

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Sep 15, 2006 16:09

Why VISA (of work), he just come to meet some friends and stay 1 week.. also.. (his friends will give some money to him stay here, as not for "payment", it´s the Brazilian Kind man...) so...

The tourism visa processing takes three (3) working days to be ready. The phone number of the Embassy is (7 495)363-0366
...maybe the problems it´s the visa fee payment, that is, in this case, of Rb 1.850,00; its TranceFormation fault if they dind´t send the VISA money.

Everyones comes with tourism visa...

-------
Manic Dragon Records
http://www.myspace.com/baphometengine
2to6 Records
montezuma
Blisargon Demogorgon

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Sep 15, 2006 16:23
hey guys no need of working visa and touristic visa is easy to get i get in one day i put papers in 8 in the morning i get visa in 2 afternoon u can do it tehre is stillplenty of time

booom and hope all this will be killa
          http://www.facebook.com/BlisargonDemogorgonBhooteshwara
HujaBoy
HujaBoy

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 17, 2006 21:31
i got a visa in 3 days no problem...
they fixed it very good for the second time..
#Soneca#
Trotter

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 18, 2006 08:18
GREAT PARTY ! Great Spot for the Chill Out !
Great View and land scape !!
Thanks a lot Andre / Andre / Julio , and all the crew !
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Sep 19, 2006 19:51
More reviews, please.

I'm sure everybody who was there, had a great time.
So, try to putting it in words for us...

Best Regards!

Morus

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Sep 19, 2006 22:59
the party was killer.. baphomet live act was perfect.. i guess my set was cool too, i dont know.. i wish i could stay more to meet some more friends and see their live acts ... but i couldnt! all the arrangement and structure of the party was very good, specially the sound system which was powerfull, the only problem was the line up schedule which was a bit confuse and wrecked... but anyway... it was a killer festival, it was good to meet some friends there like full_on and many others, also playing with friends as chipset and baphomet engine was really nice! i hope that more editions can take place soon!           www.myspace.com/djmorus
Julio - Tranceformation

Posted : Sep 19, 2006 23:16
well... I only wanna say thaaaaaaaanks for all the ppl envolved...the festival was super killer!! thanks for all the artists, and thanks for the ppl who came!!!
and see u guys in the next edition!!!

BOoooooooooom
CHIPSET
Chipset / Woogie Boogie

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Sep 20, 2006 00:45
the saturday grave night was really awesome

the sequence of Morus, Baphomet and me was very nice and the ppl that were in the dancefloor til that hour for sure was for listening the sound. Morus burned a paje´s place for real... im glad for nobody get hurt with the fire flames

lois , fabio and morus... you rocks.... 10x julio for the hospitality...xD~~           -------------------
www.myspace.com/chipsetlive
www.myspace/woogieboogielive
www.myspace.com/virusdebios
full_on
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  279
Posted : Sep 22, 2006 01:46
My review:
It was a good Festival, I went there with many friends and met many more there, this was the most positive point.

There was few people there, around 1.500 to 2.000 people, this was the second positive point, specially that people there was more "easy", it was very different and much better than the crowd of São Paulo parties.

Another positive aspect of the Festival was the "permanent" infra-structure: a lot of bathrooms and showers, never saw anything like that in other Festivals. Also the Chill Out was BIG and there were always place to rest there.

About the music, I think the best for me were DJs Marcello VOR and Pedrão. DJ Morus was a good replacement for Kindzadza, the guy is crazy. Baphomet and Chipset were an interesting experience, only the strongest survived that night.
I think the best Live for me was Tegma, Forza was also good, but I saw only half of his Live, because he played just in the beginning of the party.

Nice place and sound system ok for that amount of people (it always can be better). Also enough trash cans.

On the other side, there were strong negative factors about the line up.

First, a lot of acts that just didn't play:

Live Acts

Tikal ( Neurobiotic ) FR
Kindzadza (Parvati rec) RU
Vibrasphere (Mpdqx ) SWE
Burning Style (MP Records) FR
Wrecked Machines (Spun rec) BR

DJs
Avi Algranati (Space Cat) IL
Barak vs Bonen (X-Noise/HOMmega) IL
Omar vs Jason (Tegma/Tribal Vision) SWE
Goblin (Psysex/HOMmega) IL
Rajaram (TIP Wolrd) UK

Second, the line up was updated every 12 hours, and changed a lot, we went to sleep without knowing who was supposed to play in the morning.

And Third, a lot of international acts played after 6:00pm in the Sunday, at this time a lot of people had come home, because we have to work on Monday... So we missed Double Impact, Panick, Burn in Noise, Hujaboy, Broken Toy, X-Noize, Space Cat and more...

There were other ups and downs, but I think this gives you pretty much the idea of what happened there.
Respect!
...Be gentle with the earth...
...Dance like nobody's watching...
...I don't mind not going to Heaven, as long as they've got Coffee in Hell...
DJ.GUI~Nexus-media/Hadra
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Sep 22, 2006 02:31
I HAV TO SAY THANKS TO ALL THE CROWD
THE PARTY WAS PERFECT .... THE DECOR WAS ULTRAPSYCHEDELIC .... the sound system was a bomb ... very veryyyyyyyyy veryyyyyyyyyyyyy powerfull !!
...I WAS PLAY IN FIRST NIGHT AFTER RODRIGO CPU, AND AFTER ME PLAY SPENCER FROM AUSTRALIA .......WAS A KILLA NIGHT AND LIKE in TF carnaval, the dancefloor was empty only at night wwowowo a great surprise ...but i cant stay in thye party to see the ritual because i hav others parties to play in the same week ......... but i want stay there because the festival is totally amazinggggggg

thanks and all the best to André e paula, Elam, Julio, Andre e lisa, and to all earth dance´s family...

and now next stop is in CACHOEIRA ALTA DANCE FESTIVAL 12 TO 15 OCTOUBER in BRAZIL

....................................................................................................
www.cachoeiraaltafestival.com.br

Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Earthdance Brazil Festival 2006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance