There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  South Africa - Earthdance 2005 reviews
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Earthdance 2005 reviews

Nola

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 19, 2005 11:31
any thoughts, views...loved the vibe, weather...EVERTYHIN...but the tunes just didnt do it for me...morning with hydraglyph managed to get me smiling for a lil while...is it just me or anyone else feel the same....
s@tanboy

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 19, 2005 17:36
Pitch Hikers ROCKED!!! Nothing else even came close. My ears felt raped...assaulted, but in a good way.

The darkest HARDEST psy I have EVER heard. BRING IT ON! Timecode next...
marc_and_jason

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 20, 2005 01:21
Yeah,Pitch Hikers were definitely the highlight of the Cape Town Earthdance!!We were expecting something good,but that was f&%$ing awesome!!!
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 20, 2005 15:34
definitely in my top 3...

music on the whole the nicest i've heard.. however i was a little disappointed with artifakt's set. it just never seemed to take off. i suppose i havent seem him play in a while, and usually he ripped it a lot harder.

other than that dave mac and protoculture made my day. actually my month.

nice one nano!           difficile est non saturam scribere
slug
Slug

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 20, 2005 16:36
The whole question about the tunes (at any party) is really so subjective. On one day when you're "not feeling it", other ppl can be just totally digging it .... and vice versa ...

Anyhow, I just like the fact that Earthdance attempts to get some kind of broad spectrum of styles involved from the different DJs / labels - so (mostly) there is something for everyone

I thought it was well organised, had a great time!!

Nice one Nano x2 !

Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 21, 2005 11:52
that is true... i arrived at one in the morning so by the time artifakt played i wasnt quite into the party yet.

but slug, you and shift gave me the kick in the ass i needed!

pity i have to go back to london on friday till the end of the year. well, not a pity, but brixton hardly compares to nekkies, rainbows end, grabouw etc.

festivals in europe rock tho..           difficile est non saturam scribere
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 21, 2005 21:20
This one was really special: of course the weather was a major factor (although the past couple of ED when in rained didnt seem to dampen the spirits), line up was a great range of new and established local talent (go Headroom!) that made for excellent and non-stop dance floor action. It was also seeing all the unusual suspects once again that made it the great start to the season that it was. Also the fact that all the artists are donating their services and money actually get raised and ends up supporting worthy causes that seals the deal as the most special trance party of the year for me, and all of us very proud of what we have here!
code a
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 22, 2005 16:48
can hardly call that psy that was playin there. worst party i've ever been at. starting to sing and shit at 3 in the mornin or whatever, i mean seriously, wtf? truly kak i thank you
Caligula
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 22, 2005 21:58
i dont think that ignorant comment warrants response.           difficile est non saturam scribere
Eggy

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 10, 2005 18:23
Quote:

On 2005-09-22 16:48, code a wrote:
can hardly call that psy that was playin there. worst party i've ever been at. starting to sing and shit at 3 in the mornin or whatever, i mean seriously, wtf? truly kak i thank you

just one question code a, what do you think of Timecode ?
code a
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Oct 12, 2005 11:55
orbus tertius and encryption are in my opinion their best releases. their last three or so haven't been good at all.
mandark

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Nov 9, 2005 19:42
word
PsyDraft

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Dec 2, 2005 21:09
Earthdance was well wicked... i always enjoy it, mebbe the ppl who ain't feeling it... arent feeling 100% either. lol

Earthdance, 1st Vortex in Dec, NYE and the Origin are always outstanding parties.

I'm in luv with CPT, the people, the parties, the quality and offcourse...tha Woman.
psy soul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Dec 13, 2005 16:30
hello Psy friends...

my apologies for writing in this thread as i do not know anything about this Festival....

But if its not too much of a issue can someone help me with the Dates when the Earthdance 2006 is likely to happen ....

I am planning to visit South africa in 2006 anytime .... according the Psy World to be in South africa and which part of South africa .... if i want to catch up some really nice big gatherings ....

any info will be apprciated....

BOOM
          Among those whom I like or admire, I can find no common denominator, but among
those whom I love, I can: all of them make me laugh.
Trance Forum » » Forum  South Africa - Earthdance 2005 reviews

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance