There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Australia & New Zealand - earthcore 2004
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

earthcore 2004

smokley

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 28, 2004 02:03
hey people wondering if you can tell me about this festival and whether it is really worth going to am from england so we don't have festivals of this scale but am not sure whether the line up even comes close to the boom or omni festivals is saw this summer. don't get me wrong hallucinogen and simon posford are killer but most of the artists like 1200 mics and gms i seen before i just get the feeeling its kinda been done before just in a different country. or am i completely missing the point and being stupid even contemplating not going. would aprecciate feed back from anyone who has been before easy bom shiva
Dave
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Oct 28, 2004 03:49
see here for details:
http://forum.isratrance.com/viewtopic.php/topic/40168/forum/45

Facts:
1. EC is a massive publicly advertised outdoor festival.
2. it is not exclusively psy-trance
3. there will be close to 10,000 people there
4. 8,500 of those 10,000 will have a lolli-pop in there mouth at some stage of the event.
5. the big boys come to play i.e. GMS, infected, hallucinogen etc etc

they are some of the facts, if i decide to go it will be to see son kite and to keep my mate company who bought his ticket 3 months ago. earthcore is not what it used to be but if you're in australia then definitely go...i certainly wouldnt come to australia just for it, like you might go to greece for samothraki or portugal for boom. There are many bigger and better PSY-trance festivals in the world
Optrix

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Oct 28, 2004 09:53
Youll find a stronger psy veil at Rainbow Serpent www.Greenant.com
I went to Earthcore last year, and will be going again this year. I am totally hooked on the main stage sound system. Its PHAT!
Parabolic Sound...
smokley

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Oct 29, 2004 07:06
unfortunatley i go back to england at the beginning of december so will be missing the rainbow serpent. i know what you mean about the lolli pops and glow sticks but this is just becoming more and more common as psy trance reches more and more people and eventually becomes totally over ground. i think it is something we have to deal with we can't not go to good parties for this reason. nyway i bought my ticket already so its too late to bum out. the parabolic sound at the boom was shit so i hope the earthcore crew have a good technitian! easy bom shiva
Trance Forum » » Forum  Australia & New Zealand - earthcore 2004

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance