Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - Earth Festival @ La Paz, Baja California 14-17 Abril 2011
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Earth Festival @ La Paz, Baja California 14-17 Abril 2011

Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : May 19, 2010 05:18:52
http://img80.imageshack.us/img80/2395/baner1fulll1chingon.jpg

Does anyone knows something about organizers, artist confirmed or anything related?

For me it seems a little bit fake considering the location (a natural reserve which has been protected and monitored by authorities and enviromental orgs).           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : May 26, 2010 19:56
I know nothing, except the organiser contacted me on Skype today to invite us to play, and sent me an email with their intentions and plans for the event.
          Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : May 27, 2010 08:05
Well, please let me now how it works out and if you are coming, will love to hear OOOD live.

I think this festival is more marketed at California Hippies than to a Mexican Crowd, is very far away from Mexico city, Guadalajra and Monterrey.
          "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
lord_bhairava

Started Topics :  6
Posted : May 29, 2010 09:49
Greetings to you guys.

I believe that even if internet it's not very reliable source of information, if that party is for real, I'm going to be there!, so it will be a great help if Colin could bring more information about if there's a doubt about it's realization, so then we can bring an advertisement to people who really want to go. This kind of party is something that wasn't did before in Mexico; I mean a party with the real essence of something called "Goa Party", the line up is astounding, mostly is goa trance!. I have to say that when I see an announcement of a party which looks like it's going to be something wonderful as in this case, the last thought in my mind is if it's fraudulent or not, also I never though like that. I know that when you do a party an important thing is about money, but the real spirit of Goa Trance music is not like that and that spirit is the reason why We are in this forum, not about "Market", or "hippies".

Long ago the raving and outdoors electronic music partying scene in Mexico has been in a difficult situation, and nowadays is worst, all about is this trendy and plastic performing, and I believe that is not just Mexico. So if what kind of people is going to be there, is not that important, is not about to complace someone or not.
Colin OOOD
OOOD/Voice of Cod

Started Topics :  95
Posted : Jun 1, 2010 20:51
We have accepted the booking The organiser answered my questions to my satisfaction - he said they have 'legal permission' from the authorities for a cultural and ecological event for 2000 people. He's aware that there may be concerns like this and understood why I wanted to ask about it, but - "is true". I suggest that if anyone has any further questions about the event, they contact the organisation, I'm sure they'll be happy to help. I'm sure it's the early stages of preparation for them so maybe don't expect too much detail yet

If this comes off, it'll be awesome!           Mastering - http://mastering.OOOD.net :: www.is.gd/mastering
OOOD 5th album 'You Think You Are' - www.is.gd/tobuyoood :: www.OOOD.net
www.facebook.com/OOOD.music :: www.soundcloud.com/oood
Contact for bookings/mastering - colin@oood.net
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jun 11, 2010 08:38
They changed the location to Tlaxcala very close to Mexico city now.           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
ProgMoon23
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  127
Posted : Nov 28, 2010 22:51
Respect:
http://www.escenamexico.com/events/earth-festival-mexico-2011
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 6, 2011 08:06
any info ? I heard many artist cancelled and many people hasnt received their tickets...           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jan 12, 2011 01:07
woh. thats a fucking sweet lineup. Interesting....            If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 12, 2011 22:28
official page down, myspace down, people on facebook complaining about not receiving their tickets.

Proyecto.mx has stated its a fraud...

Sad cause the line up was superb, but from day one I saw it cooming, never trust people with such a bad grammar and so many typos.           "The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jan 13, 2011 23:08
:\\\\ what a cock tease!            If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
Anyer

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Jan 14, 2011 23:48
oh yeah, what a Baddd Newww... cock tease...ahahahaha xD... nice One!           DJ of Sourcecode
www.sourcecode.nu
A&R from Horns and Hoofs Entertainment
www.Hornsandhoofs.com
https://soundcloud.com/anyer_quantum
DJ_Jezibel

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 20, 2011 13:16
Just letting everyone know... I don't know for sure but I think this party might be a scam. A lot of the artists have cancelled, or say they were never booked in the first place. Also, the website has been down for such a long time and if you ask the person running the facebook they tell you to buy tickets on myspace. Not to mention that I've gotten several messages from 3 different people saying they are the promoters and they can sell me tickets... one of them expected me to send money directly to their paypal address. When I e-mailed the contact e-mail (which was a hotmail) I got no response. Don't you think if a crew were spending all that money flying people in they could keep their shit together more than this? I'm just saying... I think we should be careful about this party. If it seems too good to be true, maybe it is.
lord_bhairava

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Jan 21, 2011 04:05
Is very sad, they push a lot for people to buy presale threatening that they would raise the price more and more until you reach a total exaggeration, it is regrettable that play with our feelings in this way with that great line up if they wanted to do a good fraud had to put a line up of minimal techno and pretentious progressive, have sold more pre-sales.
Sexy Vision//Radio.phobic

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 26, 2011 22:21
Take care w/this party...
really it΄s a fkng FAKE!!
the escene is go down
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - Earth Festival @ La Paz, Baja California 14-17 Abril 2011

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance