Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - EARTH DANCE FESTIVAL 2003 (BRASIL edition) line-updated !!!!
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

EARTH DANCE FESTIVAL 2003 (BRASIL edition) line-updated !!!!

DJ.GUI~Nexus-media/Hadra
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Sep 18, 2003 06:02
one more day and............................boooooomm !!

the EARTH WILL DANCE ...

that´s all freaks
ZAIDAN
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Sep 19, 2003 00:57
ITS US THERE MY FRIEND....
CANT WAIT ANYMORE

BOOOOOOOOOOM!!!!!!!
karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : Sep 22, 2003 20:31
OK, here we go, my dime of this great festival.

Location: we got to Cahoeira Alta, MG, by bus on Friday morning. After climbing a little to get to the camping area, we set our tents and went to explore the place. When you enter you have the yellow people (the normal people who paid full price and got a yellow bracelet when entering) camp area. Then if you keep on climbing you have the chill out dome, the mini-lake and the market / food area on your left. After that you reach the dance floor on the right and then it’s the high-society area, the green people’s (freebies, workers, connection, etc.) campsite. Past that you get to the waterfall, the amazing waterfall. The area is green, on a mountainside, scattered with low vegetation. Very hot during the day, quite cold at night.

Organization: Mostly good. Some of the places were very organized only at the beginning of the festival (like the tent areas) and then got totally crazy, and some got organized too late (like the market and the dance floor) and stayed well organized through the rest of the festival. All in all I was happy with what I got – running water, enough showers, lots of places to eat and a shady dance floor.

Music: Full on, full on, full on and some more full on. In all I think I had a total of 4 hours of progressive, but I enjoy full on too, so I’m not complaining. The night music was terrible and boring in both nights, so I slept through the nights and danced during the days. I heard both morning sets from my sleeping bag, and they weren’t worth getting out of bed (the second night it was Silicon Sound live, don’t know the first one, but it had some nice Goa tunes). The sound was good and hardly any sound problems. Most enjoyable sets IMO: Saturday: Alhad (Iboga rec.) & the girl who played just before him; Sunday: Burn in Noise (Wajanga/Vagalume rec. – live set) & JP (TIP world rec.).

People the tribe is alive and is in Brazil my friends!!! Wow wow wow wow. I haven’t met such a nice crowd in a long time. Of course there were the usual faces that you don’t want to meet, but most of the crowd was happy, warm, welcoming, friendly, you name it. I was so sad to say goodbye from all my new friends, especially the crazy bus people (oh oh oh, alla alla). Great meeting you IsraTrance people: shrOM, ZeroW, Brentel, V.O.R, N3to, Camis, Carol and Drope (I hope I didn't mispell any of the names); we are one big family out there. For those who were there and didn't find me, I was the tall, bald guy with the pink freesbie

Personal Highlights: Sergio giving me a ride back home in his 1974 silver MG car…

I want to thank all the people whom I met out there, and who made this festival an amazing experience for me. I hope to see you all again sometime.

Brazil rule!!!!

karnaf
          Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
zero1resistence

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 22, 2003 22:24
killa
Korohmnel

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 22, 2003 22:53
thanx Tati and Alhad for playing progressive sound!!!!!! Shane Gobi, you show how to make real good mix!!!!!! Good party, but i agree with the spanish guy. Just one thing, i did not see any kind of equipament in live acts....
karnaf
IsraTrance Full Member
Started Topics :  60
Posted : Sep 22, 2003 23:28
Did I miss something? What are you two talking about?

and thanx for reminding me the name of the girl who played progg b4 alhad - Tati

Please REMOVE my cellphone number from any SMS spam list you may have. Thanks.

http://www.savetherhino.org
Carol

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Sep 23, 2003 00:10
As for me, all I can say is:

What a festival!

It was such an amazing experience:

----- magical place

----- great music (I'm more into full on, so...)

----- and the people....... What can I say? It was great meeting some of the people I read posts from, either here or in other foruns and it's funny how some of them look so different from what I have imagined before (and that's not a negative thing btw )

Karnaf it was great meeting you too, hope we can meet again some other time and I must agree that we are indeed a big family!

marcelinha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 23, 2003 00:28
Great festival!!!
Thanks to ED crew!

@ Dance floor the best djs were: V.O.R (in groove we trust ah?!) , Johaness and Shane Gobi.
Live: Sequipa, Analogic and Silicon Sound...
@ Chill out the best djs IMO were MZK (wow!), Smurf and Mel.

That`s all folks!

Miss all of u friends and cya on the next one.          In GROOVE we trust!
Sequipa
Sequipa

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 23, 2003 00:36
Quote:

Just one thing, why the live acts do not use any kind of equipament??

cause we plug the cables to our head,where all the info is stored.
why need equipment.
          www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
www.killerloopmusic.com

DOES ET REALY EXIST??
dont ask me to post in your top10!!!
marcelinha
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  27
Posted : Sep 23, 2003 01:36
Quote:

On 2003-09-23 00:36, Sequipa wrote:
cause we plug the cables to our head,where all the info is stored.
why need equipment.

That`s it!
Congrats Sequipa.           In GROOVE we trust!
zero1resistence

Posted : Sep 23, 2003 02:04
yeah ....good progressive! this Djane from brasil rules! Tati ...nice mix! and Shane gobi !! thats mixing my brother! your Dj set way better than Silicon sound´s live act ..he barly touch the nord!But he is very good too! nice one guys!
ZeroW

Posted : Sep 23, 2003 02:40
djs top 5 for me.
1 - JP
2 - Johanes Live & Dj Set
3 - Shana Goblin
4 - VOR
5 - MPA

killah!!! very nice festival
Brentel
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Sep 23, 2003 03:01
Whatta party!!!!
I had a very special weekend with my friends in a perfect place!
@ Sequipa: Congrats mate your live act was simply KILLER
@ Shane: Dude,you made the BEST set of the party.....no doubts about it!And that´s what i heard from most of my friends also
@ JP: Your were as killer as Shane,IMHO......you did GREAT mate!!!!
@ Karnaf: Hey kapara,next time,it´s us again!!!
@ Carol: U were the best party of my weekend....cant wait to meet you again honey....you´re very very special

@ Everybody who was there: You are SO nice!C ya all on the next festival!!!!!!!

cheers

Brentel
          **YOUR BRAND HERE**
Carol

Posted : Sep 23, 2003 03:27

Quote:

@ Carol: U were the best party of my weekend....cant wait to meet you again honey....you´re very very special

Well, sorry for the offtopic but after such a cute message I can't just sit here and say nothing......

Deco, you are very special too and for sure Earthdance wouldn't be the same without you
voide

Posted : Sep 23, 2003 04:40
OOOoooHHHhhh, loooooveee coming!! HUAHUAUHAUHAUA

So, lets talk about of the earth,

I just say:
SEQUIPA NO WORDS FOR U LIVE ACT!
WHY CPU OR ABSOLUM IF WE HAVE SEQUIPA HERE!!

JP do a serious dj set, very good, very nice.

In chillout I know that many ppl dont see, but MZK is really GOOD, he do a dj set that many ppl goto dance the GROOVYYEEYYEEYYEE, ooooh yeaaaaa

Tati do a very nice sequence of progyes.

Im very happy to know Marceleeenha, Brentel, Carol, Cine Mad In Chaos Guys, and all ppl ...

Well, congratulations to:
1 - SEQUIPA
2 - TATI
3 - ANALOGIC (another killer project from tupiniquins place )
4 - MZK (GROOOOVAAAA A LOT)
5 - MPA (GROOVEBOX OWNS!!!! )

Sauna for everybody!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

[ ] ' s
./Luiz -Zanardo (voide)
           = - - Fuzzy Project - - =
Quantica Rec.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - EARTH DANCE FESTIVAL 2003 (BRASIL edition) line-updated !!!!
← Prev Page
4 5 6 7 8 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance