Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - DUBAI: RAVELATIONS w/ SWARA .feat. J-DEEP (24.08.2007)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

DUBAI: RAVELATIONS w/ SWARA .feat. J-DEEP (24.08.2007)

PSYBORGZ

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 17:08
reviews:

Decor?
Music?
Energy?
Crowd?

and last but not the least the main element... the psychedelic spinster himself.... J-Deep

all i want to say is ... whoever made.... thank you for your presence.... it was an honour stomping with you all .... amazing energy ... and vibes (except for some, dunno where they land up from) ...

Daijooooooooooooooo ... u were truly missed for this party ... wish you were a part of it... and thnk you for your support thru out.... and tht goes out to the entire ravelation crew.....(tandav bhai)

SWARA POWER..... more comin your way ..... soON!!!!

BOOM!

www.projectswara.com
www.electrictainment.com
www.myspace.com/projectswara

::NRG.ORB::DANCE::SWARA::
elastic_plastic
Re-Boot

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Aug 25, 2007 17:49
well i would say....

Decor was simply stunning... pebbly one of the best ive seen in a long long time......

Music- Super Duper Dark Powered set..... and den he dropped in some of my fav. killers while he spun his morning set.... overall good fuckin music (Y) lot of GOW in his dark set which fryed me to the fullest... and den while he got into mornin xerox and illumination a lil bit of alien project combo!!! ahhh... XelleneTTTT!!!!! loved every bit of it!

Energy- from wad i noticed.... the energy levels came down while he got into morning..... at the time while he was playin dark people will killin it on the floor....

Crowd- Un-expected!!! lot of known faces were not seen.... very sad to c tht... but also good to c a lot of new faces in this party.... apart from some drunk asses around as usual!!! u cant deal with tht in ne club in neway!!!

Dj's Energy- Xellent energy from the decks.... which is truely missed dese days.... i luv to c the dj spreading his positive vibes from the decks!!!

Overall good party , good vibes....

PS- Daiju u were truely missed.... and tanx to all those involved in bringing together another killer party!

Bombom!
Mental Metal
::Namaha Records::
www.namaharecords.com
pixie satinka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 01:00
enjoyed ur dark set j-deep...was interesting ur track selection...
boom to u and to the swara n ravelations crew the decor was also really nice this time.
good tht we hav a platform for talent from our home country here...
cnt say much abt the morning music as its realli not my cup of tea but i know alot of ppl had a gud time.           www.shantijatra.com
Shanti Jatra Full Moon Festival 13,14,15 October 2008
Pre-Sale tickets available NOW!!!
dslpixie.deviantart.com
Cosmic Tandav
Trailoka

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 14:27
big thanks to j -deep ...good set bro..nice to see new talent coming up in dubai...looks ver promising...

thanks to the SWARA crew for comin early ofr the deco...the place had never looked so good...

Looks like we gonna have on more edition to Ravelation before we take a break for ramadan...so see u all soon !!!           https://soundcloud.com/hypnotiquerecordings
Run Lola
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 14:34
The deco was absolutely amazing, i loved the setting. I think the SWARA team did a great job with this one. It's good to see people genuinely working on building a healthy psy scene in Dubai.

J-Deep is a very good dj, with very high mixing skills, and knows his work behind the decks.
I enjoyed his set a lot, especially that he played some good old tracks (ok, maybe not that old!!)
I disagree with elastic plastic about the crowd not ejoying the full on set! the dancefloor was pumping with energy.

lots of light to SWARA and Revelations
elastic_plastic
Re-Boot

Started Topics :  112
Posted : Aug 26, 2007 19:19
@ run lola

i am a biggggg mornin fan.... but all i had to say was that the crowd was pumpin more while he was spinnin dark.... i loved his mornin set too.... no doubt abt tht...

prbbly u dont recollect who i am.... remember passing on the lights

bombom!
Mental Metal
www.namaharecords.com

!!!SWARA CREW!!!
Run Lola
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  16
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 09:56
Quote:

On 2007-08-26 19:19, elastic_plastic wrote:
@ run lola

i am a biggggg mornin fan.... but all i had to say was that the crowd was pumpin more while he was spinnin dark.... i loved his mornin set too.... no doubt abt tht...

prbbly u dont recollect who i am.... remember passing on the lights

bombom!
Mental Metal
http://www.namaharecords.com

!!!SWARA CREW!!!

Mute
IsraTrance Full Member
Access Gremlin

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Aug 27, 2007 12:05
it was a nice event.... prefered the begining to the ending of this event. Just a matter of taste i guess..
Amen

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Aug 28, 2007 11:43
great set J-Deep.
loved every bit of the story you played.....loved the energy on the decks ( also the sneaky escape to the floor to stomp amongst us )
Personally i loved the last hour ( some 98-2001 hilltop flashbacks).....flawless skills on the console too brother.
May we in Dubai have more experiences like this where the journey is more important than the genre.
Peace love and light.
          www.imagyne.org
www.soundcloud.com/liminalroots
Surrealism to me is reality.
MicroDot

Posted : Aug 31, 2007 21:51
dark sun festival
Nepal-------------7 days fest
Med
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Aug 31, 2007 22:21
any pix ?           Its Like a Drop That Falls Into the Ocean,or Perhaps the Ocean is Falling Into a Drop.
Lost-in-Time

Posted : Sep 4, 2007 15:32
any pics?.....
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - DUBAI: RAVELATIONS w/ SWARA .feat. J-DEEP (24.08.2007)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance