Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Drug Therapy (Acidance, Aug. 2001)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Drug Therapy (Acidance, Aug. 2001)

___Mind-Attack
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  67
Posted : Aug 24, 2001 18:48:35
I Got Nothing To Say On This Cd Exepet Then WOW!!!
My Favorite is Logic Bomb - Join Us
___the_cannibal
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 24, 2001 19:51:00
ahahaha
funny but i didnt liked logic bomb never
but the rest of the cd just RULZ!
___s
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 25, 2001 06:33:56
FUNNY I LIKED LOGIC BOMB.
BUT THE REST OF THE CD DIDNT LIKED!
___Purple_Haze
Old Forum Member
Posted : Aug 27, 2001 10:52:15
etay hagazur !!!!! (psy spy)
you liked the logic bomb and didnt liked the neuromotor and xenomorph tracks ????
you are weirder then i thought :)
___the_cannibal
Old Forum Member
Posted : Aug 27, 2001 18:36:12
or a person who dosent like psychedelic
___X_-_FILES_
Old Forum Member
Posted : Aug 28, 2001 23:01:59
That's for sure!
Some people prefer Psychedelic....others prefer different Styles but we can be all here to express our thoughts, can we ?
Trance is diversity (as Life).

___the_cannibal
Old Forum Member
Posted : Aug 29, 2001 02:13:20
well ...  we can ... but its will be easy ...

___Purple_Haze
Old Forum Member
Posted : Aug 29, 2001 13:14:20
maybe i didnt make my self clear
i know him personally and i was joking.....
i said that cause i know he likes neuromotor very much thats all
keep the good vibes floating :)
___-
Old Forum Member
Posted : Aug 29, 2001 13:43:08
Sounds good ... I'll buy it soon .

But hey ... what's thing thingy with 'imprint' ?
I mean... Laybrinth , Son Kite & Psysex .
Can't u guys be more original ?!
IMO , TRY HARDER !

Cheers :)
___Purple_Haze
Old Forum Member
Posted : Aug 30, 2001 00:55:31
hi lyri you got a point there :)
and its not even that good of a name....
strange ...
___the_cannibal
Old Forum Member
Posted : Aug 30, 2001 14:12:59
lyri! its DA BEST! cd for 2001
just go and GRAB IT!
___shahar
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  70
Posted : Sep 26, 2001 00:20:55
[b][u]Drug Therapy (Acidance, Aug. 2001)[/b][/u]
1. Logic Bomb- Join Us 8:55
2. Ninja Traxx- Compromise Yourself 7:17
3. Labyrinth- Imprint 7:11
4. Parasense- Microwave 7:09
5. Neuromotor- Fuck the Dat Mafia Trance X… 9:00
6. Xenomorph- The Silimaki Murder Tool Kit 8:27
7. Fungus Funk- Space Things Are on the Move 7:20
8. Earthling And Domi P.- El Fill d'el Comandant 7:05
9. Aerodance- Pop Freak 7:55

Acidance take the 3D Vision/TIP World rough full on style to the extreme- want a genre name? Chaotic trance will do?
Logic Bomb start the mess (in the positive meaning of it) with a happy jumpy tune with great opening, that just hooked me up. It's a real energetic one, will make you jump around, and definitely makes me smile. Ninja Traxx follow with Compromise Yourself (T2), and immediately you understand it's serious business time, an overpacked dark piece with a dark massive kick, a lot of percussion work, rhythm changes, plus lots of crazy noises everywhere. Good drive, but a bit too much at times. Labyrinth (Mark Xenomorph and a friend) with yet another track called Imprint (T3) calm things down a bit. A more open sound with more space, all in a dark heavy atmosphere filled with an infinity of electronic crickets. A bit too much on the highs. Nothing special. The first sign of Parasense activity comes with Microwave (T4), a real cute track, happy and bouncy, with a lot of surprising shifts and deformed sounds. First Parasense track I really like, just wish they'll drop that hollow kick. Nuromotor with a first track out of his new album to be released soon on Acidance. Dunno what's with the name, but the track is a crazy stormer with the French full on touch topped with tons (literally) of flying sounds. Crazy for the sake of crazyness, to the point when the story is lost. Heard other stuff by this guy, which I guess will be on the album and which I found much more appealing. Than it's Xenomorph again, on his own, with murder intentions, as usual. My drawing to dark black murderous stuff ended with Black Sabbath & some gothic stuff long long time ago. Didn't like the music really either. Fungus Funk is another new talent from mother Russia, and Space Things Are on the Move (T7) is a real refreshing piece of music- fast happy bounce, full of scratches from outer space, and totally distorted semi-melodic sounds. It all sits very nice together. Great. BUT... Mr. Funk- slow down, and work hard on your sound. An older name- Domi Pastor together with Earthling from the GMS gang follow (T8 ). Not an extraordinary track, but the rhythm section is just gripping. For work on the floor in the morning. Aerodance end the CD with another cover version to an old melodic song, this time a French pop tune, the name of which eludes my mind. Cute, especially the applause to Jaques Brel. A very well done trance cover, much better than their Russian folk songs ones, but I still prefer original melodies.

[b]Bottom Line:[/b] Chaotic psytrance with no remorse, some really good refreshing tracks, some fillers (as always these days). A harder hand on the sound department would be nice. [b]Favorites:[/b] 1, 2, 4, 7, 9.

___maskalito
Old Forum Member
Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 7, 2002 11:36:47
oh...yeh'...
a mind breaking full-on album with ,indeed, some new tunes of some of the best hard-rockin' trance artists of today's...but - what's new ?
you hear it once or twice and than you want to listen to real music... some music...
___Taiyo
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 26, 2002 00:11:37
Paranoiki rulezz po lubomu. Microvawe eto ix samij best track na segodnja , ja bi skazal chto eto ix novij ultra sound, sound like a silence. I etot track tolko odin iz pervix shagov k dostijeniu konechnoi tochki ix zvuchanija, kotoraja kogda budet dostignuta prosto na xer nam vsem golovi otorvet )))))))))))))))))))
From Russia with P.L.U.R.
___acidance
Old Forum Member
Posted : Jan 28, 2002 00:26:57
minimal lovers dont buy it
recommended only for full on people
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Drug Therapy (Acidance, Aug. 2001)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance