Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Downbeat Liquid Vol. 1 - Chillcode CHILLCD006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Downbeat Liquid Vol. 1 - Chillcode CHILLCD006

Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Sep 30, 2006 17:32
Great. Just the pre-listening makes me very happy so I bought it. I really like the music your label brings out. Have bougt every CD of your label til now. Always very high quality ... please continue this way
chillcode
Chillcode Records

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Oct 4, 2006 19:03

we proudly presents that our new compilation "downbeat liquid vol.1" chillcd006 is number 1 of in the German Chill-out charts 10/2006.

click:

http://dcoc.de/album.php

thank you all for the support!

thomas

alaska vibes

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 11, 2006 18:30
hey there.

well, great album.

I played the tracks by Enterprise (Two cups of coffee), E Jong (Hymn to Kali), Schatsi (Clouds over Stalden), Jaia (December) and Vibrasphere (Forest Fuel) at 2 outdoor festivals in Japan these past two weekends.

www.mother.bz
www.blissdom.com

the tracks were very well recieved by the audience, and i personally was blown away while playing them over massive stacks of powerful speakers.

At one of the parties, deep in the mountains, the chill area where I played at was broadcast on a local FM channel, with a radius of 5 kilometers, so people could listen to the chill sets through their radios in their tents, cars and homes. It was killer to feel and hear some real chilled vibes floating around the mountains and airwaves.

Thanks Chillcode.

Well done.

Respect
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Oct 11, 2006 20:03
Quote:

On 2006-10-11 18:30, alaska vibes wrote:
hey there.

well, great album.

I played the tracks by Enterprise (Two cups of coffee), E Jong (Hymn to Kali), Schatsi (Clouds over Stalden), Jaia (December) and Vibrasphere (Forest Fuel) at 2 outdoor festivals in Japan these past two weekends.

http://www.mother.bz
http://www.blissdom.com

the tracks were very well recieved by the audience, and i personally was blown away while playing them over massive stacks of powerful speakers.

At one of the parties, deep in the mountains, the chill area where I played at was broadcast on a local FM channel, with a radius of 5 kilometers, so people could listen to the chill sets through their radios in their tents, cars and homes. It was killer to feel and hear some real chilled vibes floating around the mountains and airwaves.

Thanks Chillcode.

Well done.

Respect

i wud have really luved to be in that place at that time           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Oct 12, 2006 20:54
Wow ... Enterprise rocks BIG TIME
Album please
chillcode
Chillcode Records

Posted : Nov 8, 2006 21:10
Quote:

On 2006-09-18 21:57, Skyscraper wrote:
Quote:

On 2006-09-16 20:28, chillcode wrote:

The next compilation is already nearly finished!

What kind? Ambient/Chillout ? Could You please tell us more about it? Thanks !

chillcd007 is called "light aromas" and is finished now. releasedate is very soon. on the tracklist are artists like vibrasphere, enterprise, ten madison, kuba, jong and 3 other BIG names, exact details about tracklisting very soon

damon
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  88
Posted : Nov 9, 2006 01:45
Quote:

chillcd007 is called "light aromas" and is finished now. releasedate is very soon. on the tracklist are artists like vibrasphere, enterprise, ten madison, kuba, jong and 3 other BIG names, exact details about tracklisting very soon

Can't wait!!!           http://www.chillumafia.com
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Nov 9, 2006 08:02
Quote:

On 2006-11-09 01:45, damon wrote:
Quote:

Can't wait!!!

tell me bout it
n if the 3 big names consist of Jaia then i m going to give myself a treat           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
chillcode
Chillcode Records

Posted : Nov 14, 2006 19:58

saafi brothers and aural float.
if all runs good "light aromas" will be in the shops before chrismas!

chillcode
Chillcode Records

Posted : Dec 9, 2006 15:57
Quote:

On 2006-09-12 09:59, Bjejina wrote:
It’s been a while since I listened to such a superb compilation!!! Such amazing tracks! This one is a must-have…

Well Done Chillcode!

Thanks for the comments, nice to read such great feedback ... always a pleasure to make you happy with our music ;-)

Staychill

chillcode
Chillcode Records

Posted : Dec 9, 2006 16:00
Quote:

On 2006-09-12 09:59, Bjejina wrote:
It’s been a while since I listened to such a superb compilation!!! Such amazing tracks! This one is a must-have…

Well Done Chillcode!

Thanks for the comments, nice to read such great feedback ... always a pleasure to make you happy with our music ;-)

Btw ... "Downbeat Liquid Vol. 1 is in the German chill-out charts since 12 consecutive weeks now. This month on Position 6!

http://www.dcoc.de/album.php

Staychill

The Chilling Spirit

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 9, 2006 20:55
I have to buy this for the beautiful Jaia track.           http://enjoys.it
alaska vibes

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Dec 12, 2006 10:52
New Chillcode album?!

I hope it lands in the stores soon so that I can play it when I DJ at Greenspirit in Krabi, Thailand for New Years.

I will also try to sneak in the Jaia track "December," this Friday @ Club Cube in Tokyo in my set, as I will be DJ-ing on the sub-floor where Jaia himself will be headlining the main floor. Thats what I call Jaia chill VS Jaia dance. Should be interesting and killer!!!!!

Keep up the good work and Sayonara!
chillcode
Chillcode Records

Posted : Dec 12, 2006 12:14
Quote:

On 2006-12-12 10:52, alaska vibes wrote:
New Chillcode album?!

I hope it lands in the stores soon so that I can play it when I DJ at Greenspirit in Krabi, Thailand for New Years.

I will also try to sneak in the Jaia track "December," this Friday @ Club Cube in Tokyo in my set, as I will be DJ-ing on the sub-floor where Jaia himself will be headlining the main floor. Thats what I call Jaia chill VS Jaia dance. Should be interesting and killer!!!!!

Keep up the good work and Sayonara!

its already released:

http://www.psyshop.com/shop/CDs/chi/chi1cd007.html

thanks for your support, your coming gig sounds very interesting

sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Dec 12, 2006 15:25
Quote:

On 2006-12-12 10:52, alaska vibes wrote:

the floor we'll be blissed by it
u'll recieve many blessings for this track           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Downbeat Liquid Vol. 1 - Chillcode CHILLCD006
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance