Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Spirituality - Do you Believe in GOD?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Do you Believe in GOD?

Kemic-Al
Kemic-Al

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jul 13, 2013 15:24:52
Who is God to you?

OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  148
Posted : Jul 27, 2013 15:29
My wife's bum hole. It spouts less shit & is more believable than any man made religion.

Religion is a cult for filthy pedophiles & child abuse. Fucking bullshit psychos.           Cuntus Maximus.
OzMike
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  148
Posted : Jul 30, 2013 02:48
IMHO personal belief system is about as personal as it gets and it's not something I believe is to be discussed publicly as it leads to unfair judgement but those who are also only human but believe they are holier than thou. Hence all the stupid wars etc. in the name of a god.

You did not like at all the fact that I don't share you're views did you? You got uptight and quiet frankly rude without even bothering to truly clarify or understand my views.

I replied in kind, because I love getting a rise out of wankers, and quiet frankly over zealous religious nuts are about as easy a target as it gets.

I'll be honest, I believe there's a bigger something than us. I don't believe we need to worship it regularly, and I don't believe it requires men to preach or rape/physically abuse & psychologically abuse children on its behalf. And I tar all religions with this because if you bother to read true factual history they all do & did it.

I find comfort in my catholic upbringing, prayer is a form of meditation & in times of stress helps me. I have no illusions that I'm somehow talking to god, I am merely taking comfort in something I know.

So you can seriously IMO piss off & take your shit elsewhere mate.

And stop logging in under your artist name, you haven't made music for years and your religious babble is tainting something great.

Cuntus Maximus.
Kemic-Al
Kemic-Al

Posted : Aug 14, 2013 00:55

Kemic-Al
Kemic-Al

Posted : Aug 14, 2013 00:57

boomthirdeye

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Aug 17, 2013 18:47
For me.. GOD is myself, the more the clean i keep this self the more closer i see him.
Vermeee
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Aug 19, 2013 05:47
nowadays im in obsession with pi but its just the moment it already been many other things to me and will be many others as well...

from a guy sittin in the throne judgin as us all to a butterfly...from energy vibrations to mother nature herself..... or even the void or dajjal himself...

it depents of my mood and the moment im living.

http://soundcloud.com/bgos
Vermeee
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Aug 19, 2013 05:53
Quote:

On 2013-07-27 15:29, OzMike wrote:

Religion is a cult for filthy pedophiles & child abuse. Fucking bullshit psychos.

this s not a fact, this s just ur opinion and tthis kind of opinion is the reason we have war into the world.... opinions tryin to be facts...coz even god is an opinion.

and when corporated religion brings fact it provokes war just like u tried to bring fact. And so its the duty of someone else to re counter that fact bringin a kind of negative reaction.( WAR ) be it in micro cosmo be it in macro cosmo.

so here we find another description opinion for god...god s also a mirror.

http://soundcloud.com/bgos
toogoodforyou

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Aug 27, 2013 21:43
Quote:

On 2013-07-13 15:24:52, Kemic-Al wrote:
Who is God to you?

God is existence to me. You, me, animals, stars, the moon, the cosmos is a form of a god. Everything in this existence is god.
knocz
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 27, 2013 22:31
Quote:

On 2013-07-27 15:29, OzMike wrote:
My wife's bum hole. It spouts less shit & is more believable than any man made religion.

Religion is a cult for filthy pedophiles & child abuse. Fucking bullshit psychos.

I don't think he meant religion, but I also don't agree with the question: its not "who is", but "what is", and the most beneficial response would be towards what each one uses to define it.

The concept of God comes forward due to the need for beliefs and understanding, which ultimately is granted with knowledge (or the quest for it)

I believe in 0's and 1's, because I know what they are representing and doing and they do their job exactly right.. except every once in a fluke when I need to reboot the system because an if (true) { ... } doesn't enter the true condition code block (which ultimately makes me actually doubt the basic building blocks of existence for a bit until it works again). But I acknowledge it, accept I won't understand, and keep on trying.

God becomes belief, and is nothing (and still everything) but a word, a symbol, a concept. It's never been understood, and has become cloaked over the millenniums to provide power and control, nevertheless the word / symbol / concept is there.

I say screw that, as we all just want the same thing: to be well. Comfortable. Enjoying our self, each other, the surroundings and everything in between. Satisfied.

Now religion, that's just a facade for a border-less mass control instrument through the exploitation of human psychology. Unfortunately, they've did and do their job very well, and many people haven't had the opportunity or availability to become enlightened. I wish I could have that opportunity too.           Super Banana Sauce http://www.soundcloud.com/knocz
TimeTraveller
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  80
Posted : Nov 9, 2013 01:29
God is good for me. Or good is god. This also is the higher sense o life. Good & peace.           https://soundcloud.com/shivagarden
moki
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  38
Posted : Apr 2, 2014 00:56
Who? The Unspeakable.
What? The Vector of Existence of all Creation.

As a matter of fact I would be more interested to know who is the God of God and what comes next at the level beyond. Not life beyond. But beyond life beyond.
Far beyond life and death. What comes at the end of the vector of existence.
pranji

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Aug 22, 2015 10:41
God is Krsna, the Supreme Personality of Godhead.
He has an eternal consort called Radha, She is the Supreme Goddess and Krsna's pleasure potency.
Wars and all the other problems in the world are not caused by God, they are caused by man.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Spirituality - Do you Believe in GOD?

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance