Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Balkans - DJ SHAWNODESE Avaliable for booking on 25.11.2006 @ Balkan section
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

DJ SHAWNODESE Avaliable for booking on 25.11.2006 @ Balkan section

Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Nov 12, 2006 17:10
Shawn will eb visiting Slovenia from 23rd till 26th So if any of u freaks is interested in booking him for saturday only just write me an email ( dont hesitate )

Shawnodese

DJ Shawnodese is Gosse Beerda and he has been playing since early '92, after starting off with mainly acid-trance & techno, he got infected by some traveling friends with their hidden & unreleased psy-trance on DAT-tapes...
After that there was no way back anymore. After living up north of Holland and moving to Amsterdam things started to accelerate quickly and his name & fame began to grow rapidly in the psy-trance scene worldwide.
Being a resident in Amsterdam's local club Trance Buddha sorted him with the many contacts needed for international exposure. In the past years he's been playing in many countries such as Holland, Germany, United Kingdom, Denmark, Belgium, France, Switzerland, Austria, Hungary, Croatia, Israel, Indonesia, Mexico, Brazil, Venezuela and the USA.
Known for his master craftsmanship in blending and fusing every tune together in a perfect mix, he's been able to set off many minds high up in the sky and to make them enjoy the powerful intensity of his favorite beloved music, psy-trance!
Next to that he's an expert in fusing many other styles like trip-hop, drum & bass, ambient & other down-tempo styles in the relaxed atmosphere of lounges or small clubs, or in the so beloved chill-out tents at any open-air festival. With deep tribal rhythms, soft grooves and esoteric soundscapes he sets your mind free for a long journey heading for the innerverse. All in all this dj is an all-rounder, being able to deliver what is demanded on the spot.

One year ago Shawnodese has started his own fresh label "Mind Funk Records", lately being changed to "Mind Funk Music", which is a continuation of the organization he's been running in Amsterdam for several years, together with his old partner DJ Arara (nowadays more known as the dutch half of the live-act Andromeda).
The 1st compilation was released in March/April 2005 under the name "Twilight Twisters", which has been a great success so far in the worldwide psy-trance scene. It contains many established artists such as: D-Tek vs. Cyrus the Virus, Mexican Trance Maffia, Triskell, Chromatone, Vibe Tribe vs. Toxic Toy, Alternative Control, Zen Mechanics and Psypilot. Watch out for the last few copies on sale worldwide at the well known distribution points.

And... There is more storming stuff in the pipeline for the future! Next release is planned for June 2006, after a long delay due to the emigration of Shawnodese to Venezuela to support his loving wife DJane Ada, who is co-managing Mind Funk nowadays together with him and to help support their freshly born son Ilya. Because of major life-changing happenings and experiences the whole release schedule had a lot of delay but Mind Funk Music is back on track!
The following release will contain an impressive list of worldwide known artists, mixed up with some mind blowing new talents from the Mind Funk stalls, names such as Hux Flux, Chromatone, Neuromotor, Concept, Vibe Tribe, Orca, Sick Addiction, Killer Buds vs. Energetic, Biogenesis and Slug... Are all lined up to do major damage once more on behalf of Mind Funk Music.

Next to running his own label, Shawnodese has lately been asked to team up with and represent 2 of the world's most established labels within the psy-trance scene: Acidance & Mechanik Records. Two labels that have been known for many years in the scene for it's powerful and professional releases in the more dark/twilight regions of this superb music style. Being invited by such major labels shows once more that Shawnodese is a name not to be underestimated and a force to be reckoned with. A solid 15 year long career within psychedelic-electronic music pays off it's fruit and his reputation has become impeccable over the past years as a man that delivers a solid and very professional job. If you haven't had the pleasure of listening to one of his sets yet, which are able to steer up any dance floor and create some major response from many audiences around the world, then this is a dj that you all might wanna look out for in the near future...

Shawnodese has shared stages over the past 14 years with artists such as:

Live-Acts:
A.M.D. / Absolum / Ace Ventura / Aerophobia / Alegria / Alhad / Alien Project / Alternative Control / Altom / Analog Pussy / Andromeda / Aphid Moon / Astral Projection / Astrix / Atmos / Audiomatic / Audiopathik / Azax Syndrom / Bamboo Forest / Beat Bizarre / Biodegradable / Bio-Tonic / Birtik / Black Out / Bliss / Blue Planet Corporation / Bodhisattva 13:20 / Brain XL / Broken Toy / Burn in Noise / C.O.S.M. / Charasmatix / Chemical Drive / Chromatone / Chromosome / Combat / Cosmic Tone / Cosmosis / Cosmosquad / C.P.U. / Cyber Cartel / Cybersnack / Dark Doors / Derango / Dickster / Digicult / Doof / Double R.E.L. / D-Tek / Ecliptic / Earthling / Electric Universe / Electro Sun / Eskimo / Etnica / Exanimo / Filteria / Freakulizer / Fungus Funk / G.M.S. / Gangagiri / Ghreg on EArth / Goma / Grapes of Wrath / Green Oms / Haldolium / Har-El Prussky / High-ko / Hilight Tribe / Hujaboy / Hux Flux / Hyper Frequencies / Ibojima / Infected Mushroom / Inner Action / Jocid / Kemic-Al / Kindzadza / Kino Oko / Kluster / Kox Box / L.D.B. / Lamat / Lemurians / Liquid Soul / Liftshift / Lish / Logic Bomb / Luna Spice / Magnetrixx / Mandylion / Man Made Man / Medicine Drum / Megalopsy / Melicia / Mindfield / Morganix / M-Sphere / Mumbo Jumbo / Naked Tourist / Native Radio / Necmi / Necton / Neelix / Nexus / Noma / Ocelot / Oforia / Ololiuqui / Orion / Planet B.E.N. / Para Halu / Patch Bay / Patchwork / Penta / Perplex / Phatmatix / Popstream / Principles of Flight / Prototype / Psydrop / Quantum State / Quasar / Rastaliens / Reflex / Rinkadink / Rumble Pack / S.B.K. / Sensient / Sensphere / Seroxat / Setherian / Shakta / Shiva Chandra / Sphongle / Silent Sphere / Silicon Sound / Sirius Isness / Skazi / Skulptor / Slinky Wizard / Son Kite / Soul Surfer / Space Buddha / Space Cat / Space Safari / Space Tribe / Spektral / Squaremeat / S-Range / Star Sound Orchestra / Star-X / Sundog / S.U.N. Project / Symphonix / Talamasca / Terraformers / Texas Faggot / The Commercial Hippies / The First Stone / Thujon / Ticon / Tim Schuldt / Transwave / Tripteaser / Triskell / Tristan / Trold / True to Nature / Tryambaka / Vaishiyas / Vatos Locos / Visual Paradox / Winter Demon / Wrecked Machines / X-Dream/ Xenomorph / Yab-Yum / Yahel / Yellow Magnetic Star / Yotopia / Z-Man / Zen Mechanics / Z-Machine / Z-Man / Zik / Zorba / 1200 Mics

Dj's:
Ada (Mind Funk) / Alpha (Chaishop.com) / Amanda (M.O.E.) / Anar (Vertigo) / Anestetic (Swing) / Antaro (Spirit Zone) / Anti (Spiral Trax) / Arara (Y.S.E.) / Arturo (Maia) / Axel (Spirit Zone) / Bakke (Spiral Trax) / Banel (Iboga) / / Bim (Medijum) / Bog (Com.pact) / Chicago (T.I.P. World) / Chris Decker (R.T.T.S.) / Chris Organic (Organic) / Chris Planet (Fragile Planet) / Christoph (Absolum) / Daksinamurti (S.S.T.) / Da-La - (Mind Funk) / Deedrah (Spun) / Dick Trevor (Phantasm) / Dimitri (Spun) / D-Nox (Sprout) / Doc (Candyflip) / Doctor Spook (Geomagnetic) / Edoardo (Neurobiotic) / Emok (Iboga) / Feio (Chemical Crew) / Fluxo (Quest4Goa) / Free Atmah (Foot Stompin) / Gen-6 (Planet B.E.N.) / Goa Gill (Avatar) / Goblin (Hommega) / Greg Lunar (Transient) / Iguana (Naked Tourist) / Ilse (Noise Poison) / Inkubator (Aeon) / Jackomo (Sinn-Tec) / James Monro (Flying Rhino) / Jeppe (Iboga) / John Om (Dragonfly) / John Phantasm (Phantasm) / Jupiter (Ajuca) / Kore (Alchemy) / Kristian (Transient) / L'Elf (Turbo Trance) / Leptit (Hadra) / Mac-E (Acidance) / M.A.C.K. (Spun) / Mafaiza (Masti) / Magical (Planet B.E.N.) / Mapusa Mapusa (Plusquam) / Marcello V.O.R. (Neurobiotic) / Marc v.d. Vlught (Atomic) / Mark Allen (Automatic) / Marko (Glowing Flame) / Mat Mushroom (Mushroom Magazine) / Matera (Flow) / Matt Boom (Boom!) / Mick Chaos (Chaos Unlimited) / Migas (Ketuh) / Moodra (Moonstone) / Morg (Spiral Trax) / Muestik (Star Light) / Natan (Wirikuta) / Neerav (Interchill) / Nico (Labyrinth – Acidance)/ Olivier Brainshaker (Mind Funk) / Pan Papason (Etnica.net) / Paradigm (Mind Funk) / Paul Taylor (Spun) / Pena (Flow) / Peter Didgital (Digital Structures) / Phantomas (Com.pact) / Planet B.E.N. (Planet B.E.N.) / P-Mac (Ketuh) / Poli (Spun) / P-Shock (Spontaneous Aerobics) / Psyberpunk (Kagdilia) / Raja Ram (T.I.P. World) / Rica (XXXperience) / R-2 (Proton) / Sabai Sabai (Spirit Zone) / Sally Doolally (Plastic Park) / Sam@Chaishop.com / Sangeet (Spirit Zone) / Sebastian Kruger (Avalanche) / Shamane (Headroom) / Shane Gobi (Alchemy) / Si Wild (21:3) / So (Plusquam) / Stefan Ludley (Psylofant) / Stella Nutella (Turbo Trance) / Sven Dohse (Superstition) / Sven Looping (Flying Rhino) / Taj Mahal (Vapourvent) / Tati (Plastik Park) / Teko (Wajanga) / Tristan (Twisted) / Tsunamix (Mythos Prod.) /Tsuyoshi Suzuki (Feedback) / T.V. (Oxygen) / Vanja (Ov-Silence) / Vlado (Pukka)

For booking write me email on: plutonic000@gmail.com

boom           REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

-------------------------------------------
( Plutonic Records - PLUCD001 ) V
Alternative control
Alternative Control

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 12, 2006 21:54
Full support for my good friend Goose

Wish you many gigs in Balkans ! Hope to see you in Belgrade.

Cheers
Redax Mental
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  49
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 14:08
Quote:

On 2006-11-12 21:54, Alternative control wrote:
Full support for my good friend Goose

Wish you many gigs in Balkans ! Hope to see you in Belgrade.

Cheers

indeed

If any of u guys are interested please write cause there is not so much time left!

Bets regards           REDAX MENTAL InFo page: http://www.freewebs.com/redax

REDAX MENTAL
[ Plutonic Rec., DI.fm ]

-------------------------------------------
( Plutonic Records - PLUCD001 ) V
Kundalini
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  63
Posted : Nov 13, 2006 17:13
i am still waiting to see Shawny around
           - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
http://www.facebook.com/nicokundalini
https://soundcloud.com/dj-kundalini
- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -
psyrexian

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 10, 2006 22:27
didn't want to bomb this topic before but this guy has a worst track selection ever and i mean ever ... i don't know where he gets this kind of crap ..and he is on the scene for 14 years...i am confused           LIFE IS GOOD ON TRANCE!
Cyberho

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 19, 2006 01:11
well.... he's got the point, we were listening him on UWOG4 in Croatia and the guy really sux
Adigroovy
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Dec 19, 2006 12:36
maybe just book him and confirm it. cause I saw him playing at FM in germany and great set i can tell you.           to use your head you have to go out of your mind
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Dec 21, 2006 09:05
i think a dj like Shawnodese with so many year of experence in playing,cannot be judged from 1 party ,mabe he style is a bit diferent from the comercial stuff ,and ure not use to ,but in many festivals iv heard people say he rocks,and is booked every were all the time.i havent heard him yet in person,but i think in his style he playes he is good.
psyrexian

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 21, 2006 15:20
mabe he style is a bit diferent from the comercial stuff

i don't like comercial stuff...

yes i am not used to ...couse when i get new music
the tracks that i delete instantly after prelistening are better IMO than his playlist !
and U didn't listen him at all ... sure maybe he was good before 10 years or so !           LIFE IS GOOD ON TRANCE!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Balkans - DJ SHAWNODESE Avaliable for booking on 25.11.2006 @ Balkan section

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance