Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - DJ JIBARO (PHANTASM RECORDS) in MEXICO August 2006
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

DJ JIBARO (PHANTASM RECORDS) in MEXICO August 2006

jibaro

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 24, 2006 15:54
Hi there everyone,

my name is Jeroen(a.k.a Dj Jibaro) and am label dj for Phantasm Records playing full-on psy-trance. I will be in Mexico for a holiday for three weeks in August and would very much like to organize some bookings!!If there are any Mexican party promoters interested please contact me.

Here is a short biography:

DJ Jibaro first discovered trance in the summer of 1997 at the young age of 16 and growing up in Cape Town, South Africa, he had the opportunity to go to numerous big outdoor parties where he fell in love with the music and the scene. In the winter of March 2000 he moved to The Netherlands where he decided that he wanted to do
more with music and started Dj’ing. After going to a number of parties in Holland he met well known Dj Matt Boom!, label manager of Boom! Records, Holland. In the year 2001 he was given the opportunity to play at numerous Boom! Records parties and early in 2002 he became label Dj for this well known label.

In January 2002 playing a Boom! party in Amsterdam he met well known Dj Junya(Eskimo), son of legend John Phantasm, who was impressed by his mixing skills and choice of music. After visiting Junya in the summer of 2003 in England he was given the opportunity to become label Dj for this legendary UK based label, Phantasm Records. Since then he has further developed his Dj’ing skills and selects only the best and unique tracks for his sets. His style changes depending on what time he plays but he always chooses to incorporate a wide variety of styles in his sets, also loving massive build-ups. Over the past four years he has played at nummerous parties in Holland and Belgium, and has also had the opportunity to play at parties in Italy, Germany and the U.K.

He has been fortunate enough to have played alongside many great artists of the psychedelic trance scene, the likes of: Eskimo, Alternative Control, Xerox & Illumination, Cyrus the Virus, John Phantasm, Kristian, Matt Boom!, Rastaliens, Fractal Glider, Barak, Bishop, Daksinamurti, Oonah, DigiCult, Dark Nebula, California Sunshine, Son Kite, P.O.T.S, Psyside, Miranda, to name but a few.

Please contact me at:

Mobile: +31614564081
Email: dj_jibaro@yahoo.com
MSN: alienonacid@goatrance.com

Best regards,

Jeroen aka Jibaro (Boom!/Phantasm Records/Quark Agency - NL)

Jibaro (Phantasm Rec NL)
dj_jibaro@yahoo.com / +31614564081/ MSN : alienonacid@goatrance.com / Skype : djjibaro
Email : djjibaro@gmail.com URL : www.djjibaro.com /www.phantasmrecords.co.uk
Bio Genesis
Bio Genesis

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 24, 2006 21:40
Jibaro, hope u have a great time in Mexico.....

Killer guy, get 'em while hes hot!!

Best of luck my friend, see u soon in Amsterdam

Boooooooom!!
jibaro

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Mar 25, 2006 15:35
Hey mate thanks for the positive post:-)

See ya soon in Amstredam, its gonna be a PARTY!!!:-)

P.S. to everyone my Skype address is: djjibaro           Jibaro (Phantasm Rec NL)
dj_jibaro@yahoo.com / +31614564081/ MSN : alienonacid@goatrance.com / Skype : djjibaro
Email : djjibaro@gmail.com URL : www.djjibaro.com /www.phantasmrecords.co.uk
bongsi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Mar 26, 2006 04:18
good luck in mexico my friend im sure u will like alot

bongsi
www.starlight-records.info
Trance Forum » » Forum  Mexico - DJ JIBARO (PHANTASM RECORDS) in MEXICO August 2006

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance