Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - DJ Basilisk on the west coast, June 2008
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

DJ Basilisk on the west coast, June 2008

Basilisk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  168
Posted : Jan 30, 2008 19:14
Hello all,

I will be travelling out to the west coast of Canada for a festival taking place on the solstice in June of this year. I already have another booking in Victoria and it was suggested to me that I ask around to see if anyone else in the area is interested in having me out to DJ. Seattle or somewhere in the Pacific NW perhaps? I will be planning my trip next week so there is a little time to get an offer in for the weekends of June 14th or June 28th (and maybe July 5th or June 7th).

In a nutshell, I am a DJ with a diverse taste in music with a strong emphasis on the psychedelic qualities of sound... I like to build a journey by working through different genres over long periods of time. I also operate the world's #1 source for free and legal psychedelic trance music and will be promoting several releases on my own netlabel in the coming months. You can read a little more about what I do over on my site:
http://www.ektoplazm.com/profiles/basilisk/

I can be reached here on Isratrance or (better yet) I suggest using the contact form on my site.

Peace.
wichdokta
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jan 30, 2008 20:12
If you can fly yourself down to Cali for the weekend of the 13th-15th, you can play at Gemini. There's a thread on here about it if you want to know more about the best free festy in the U.S.!
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - DJ Basilisk on the west coast, June 2008

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance