Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Desert Dwellers : Recalibrated Vol 2 @ Shivlink Chill Music
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Desert Dwellers : Recalibrated Vol 2 @ Shivlink Chill Music

Psybonsai
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  136
Posted : Apr 20, 2013 01:29:38
Shivlink Records presents Recaliberated, Vol. 2 bt Desert Dwellers.

Listen / Download = http://psybonsai.com/album/desert-dwellers-recalibrated-vol-2

Some of the most forward thinking producers in the ethno-electronic-dub scene embrace the music beyond borders concept on Recalibrated Vol 2, a reimagining of Desert Dwellers’ tranquility bass and groove-infused South Asian psy-chill fusion. Contributing remix artists include Bird of Prey, Quade, Uni Phi, Seed, Planewalker, Adham Shaikh, Aligning Minds, DJ Drez, Future Simple Project, and Chase the Lazer.
Bringing the bass music vibe to the yoga space – and the sounds of yoga to the bass music space – Desert Dwellers’ global sounds are the bridge between two ideas. Joining solid groove with sounds of serenity, their signature dub aesthetic feels as natural on the dance-floor as it does after hours or on the yoga mat. Due in no small part to Desert Dwellers’ pioneering spirit, the very concept of psy-dub and yoga music has expanded dramatically.

http://psybonsai.com/album/desert-dwellers-recalibrated-vol-2

Buy the music you like and support the artist who make the music that moves you!
DjSchofield
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Apr 22, 2013 03:17

Thanks for the reminder to buy this. The first Recalibrated album was great!

I actually just purchased it from JunoDownload: http://www.junodownload.com/products/desert-dwellers-recalibrated-vol-2/2174264-02/

I tried your Paybonsai website, which said the album was $7.92 - cheap! Too good to be true!

Anyway, it was too good to be true. I had to create an account only to find that:

(1) The price went up to $12.xx when I selected WAV. There was no indication that would be the case before I signed up. The website misleadingly gives the impression the $7.92 is for the WAV version.

(2) I decided to go ahead with the purchase anyway, as it was to be a little cheaper than JunoDownload. However when I tried to add credit I found I had to add it in preconfigured amounts: $4, $6.xx, $13.xx, $26.xx. None of those suited my situation, unless I combined the $4 and the $13 payments. The $13 payment said it came with 2 bonus tracks, however I didn't know whether I would be to choose those tracks or they would be chosen by you. As it was, I was going to buy this album and another 4-track EP. But I would have had to buy two tracks from the EP and then use to two free tracks credits to get the other two. Too complicated. It would have been simpler to just pay for the exact amount of credit I needed.

So sorry, your website, while competitively priced, is too cumbersome and requires you to spend more money than the price of the music you want. Leaving credit on there which I may or may not use in the future is not how I like to shop in the 21st century.

I also didn't like being misled on the price. You should make it more transparent that the prices you quote are not necessarily the prices you charge for the format that someone might want.

Anyway, I'm not critisising, just providing feedback on why I purchased elsewhere after trying your website out. If you had a conventional store and purchasing arrangement I would have used your store.

Cheers,

Ross.           ____________________________________
http://www.facebook.com/schofield74
http://soundcloud.com/voonbag

"We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are." - Anais Nin
Psybonsai
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  136
Posted : Apr 27, 2013 12:30
Hey Ross,

Thanks for your support to the artists, labels and our service.

We understand your comments, which help us improve our newly launched service.

Concerning the prices, displaying 3 different numbers everywhere is hard and confusing. We display the lowest price given that non-djs usually purchase the 192Kbps files. What we could do, is maybe create a special page where we list all our prices, besides the shopping basket.

As you rightly pointed out our prices for WAVs are indeed cheaper than other services. We would like to have long term relations with everyone and that is the reason we are using credits. If you get credit for over 5€ you get up to 3 bonus tracks for free, which could be of any format.

We understand your concerns, we are really trying to do our best with limited resources and as the only digital download shop of our scene.

Enjoy the music!
Ankit
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Desert Dwellers : Recalibrated Vol 2 @ Shivlink Chill Music

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance