Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Electronica - Deadbeat CYN027 Take me back to Lonodn town out now!
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Deadbeat CYN027 Take me back to Lonodn town out now!

Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Feb 7, 2008 18:10

Much to our delight, it seems the techno bug has once again bitten our resident dub meister and man about Berlin, Deadbeat aka Scott Monteith, who on this his latest outing for Cynosure, offers up 3 stormers that once again prove he has more than a few tricks up his sleve.

The proceedings begin with Heathrow Express, a churning dub techno epic certain to appeal to fans of the equally massive Mecca recently released by our friends at Wagon Repair. A chugging tribal rhythm and trademark Deadbeat stabs fight for space in a sea of impossibly heavy bass, slowly building to an explosive space echoed climax.

On Bubble and Squeak, Deadbeat momentarily turns off the echo and reverb tank to create a slab of filthy, bone dry funk, certain to have the more active DJs among us happily slicing and dicing this one to pieces in the mix.

Fans of Deadbeat's work with Stephen Beaupre as Crackhaus will no doubt rejoice at hearing the disks final track, an odd ball dedication to every DJs favorite club land character, the Heckler. Black Ark style sound effects and a throbbing house groove combine with a hilarious mid-song punch line to create brilliant slice of shimmering dub house, destined to be a main stay in many a crate as the warmer weather arrives.
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Justin Chaos
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  117
Posted : Feb 7, 2008 19:01
BTW
http://www.myspace.com/deadbeatcomputermusic
          My fake plants died, because I did not pretend to water them.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Electronica - Deadbeat CYN027 Take me back to Lonodn town out now!

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance