Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Day.din - Speaker's Corner (Spintwist Rec. 2007)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Day.din - Speaker's Corner (Spintwist Rec. 2007)

Shithit89
Alfredo Garcia

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Jan 18, 2008 10:51
No one was able or in the mood to review this one yet, so I'll paste this topic from "Psychedelic Trance Goa Music Reviews" http://www.psynews.org/ here... Let's see if anyone of you guys has any comment on this album. Thx Buzzman for this review!

Quote:

1. All Good Things
2. Rapture
3. Daypod
4. Half A Life
5. Popup
6. Interlude Part 1
7. Just Free
8. This Is The Love
9. Interlude Part 2
10. Back and Forth
11. Reflected

Why have no one reviewed this Album.. Am i the only one who loved this release, actually its a pretty long while ago, a proggy album talked to me, as much as this one did.

The first track takes me a few years back, very emotional for me. I can here a little of the old "FREq" in this one. actually "Speakers corner" reminds me of alot of other artists, maby a little "ticon", "Neelix" and "flowjob"in some of the tracks to. But it is NOT a copy of them, Day.din have combined the different styles and techniqes in a whole new perspective, with his unique look at how proggy trance should sound like. Great flow, nicely placed percussion, simple pumpin basslines(as there supposed to be) Nice dreamy pads and effects, perfectly played synths, delicious vocal samples, oh i could go on all night...

So if you havent listened to this album before, what are you waiting for? This is state of the art, progressive trance!

9/10

Favorits:(1!),2,(4!!),5,8,(10!!)

Written by Buzzman           
Check Out the upcoming release of Try & Error - Saw EP on Spin Twist Records!
psyhonok

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 22, 2008 05:24
BEST ALBUM OF THE YEAR!!! IMO

I can't believe it took this long for a review!! I have never heard an album this good alll the way through... EVERY track is REALLY GOOD!
I really dig day.din's style... verryyy pumping and unique prog music!!! If I had to pick favorites, I would have to go with: All Good Things, Half A Life, and Rapture (but I love all the tracks).
KEEP IT UP DAY.DIN!!! i'm already dying for the next release ;p
psyhonok

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Jan 22, 2008 05:29
P.S. also a big fan of yours Alfredo! loovvvvinnnn your Freakquency Switcher track off The Plot Thickens VA!! keep it up! i hope a cd is in the works! hehe
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Day.din - Speaker's Corner (Spintwist Rec. 2007)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance