Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Dark Soho - Light in the dark - october 2004
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Dark Soho - Light in the dark - october 2004

Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Sep 27, 2004 14:54
dont worry guys, i can assure you the album is not full on, maybe higher bpm's than the last album, but dark soho could never be full on
Gilad Refael
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  79
Posted : Sep 27, 2004 22:30
i hope so...
the samples don't sound too good i must say.
i really really hope i'm wrong.           REHAB is for quitters
SIAKO
Inactive User

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 27, 2004 22:46
Sun Spot was the best album from Dark Soho in my opinion. It was something that i never expected in my life, original distinctive. Unique is the word really!!! So unique that i will be fair and do not wait that they do the same thing again. Things change and so do they! Now I expect something good from them that i am sure they will do, like i step to go through a tight leddar. But I can't expect to feel the same way i felt on the Sun Spot. I can't expect to see people going completely mad on the dance floor as they did when i went to see them for the first time. Still I am expecting to groove naturally with the unique style they still can afford to do so.

I want to groove on the dance floor again with this one. But i am sure i won't groove as I did with sun spot and combustion. And if i do, guys u gonna be the kings. And i don't like king. So i hope u have kept it as simple as good it is! :smile:

Good luck

scraper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Sep 28, 2004 00:19
If they manage to top Combustion, then in my humble opinion, they are the best.
Nemco

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 28, 2004 02:39
This thread is actually my first notice of this album... and it's got me all enthousiastic The last album was f**king great, really looking forward to this one.           To hell with reality! I want to die in music, not in reason or in prose. People don't deserve the restraint we show by not going into delirium in front of them. To hell with them! - Louis-Ferdinand Céline
psymetal
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Sep 28, 2004 21:46
combustion was one of my favourite albums ever. i expect at least half of perfection of previous album on new album! My favoirite songs ever: kerberos, d.m.i.s.h., combustion, noise6...
hoffman angels

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Sep 28, 2004 23:53

dark soho,full on??,i don't think so,, its sound different ,but you can still hear that dark soho sound,i just hade the chance to listen to long way from home,and one of the chill out tracks,amazing work,i think this album is going to be great.good luck with this alchemy,and dark soho.

Nemco

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 29, 2004 01:55
Like Scraper said btw, if they manage to top Combustion, they're the best... let's hope they do just that           To hell with reality! I want to die in music, not in reason or in prose. People don't deserve the restraint we show by not going into delirium in front of them. To hell with them! - Louis-Ferdinand Céline
Fuzulu
Fuzulu

Started Topics :  58
Posted : Sep 29, 2004 15:33
Dark Soho ruuuuulz ! psychedelic music ... this is what we all want
Shanegobi
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  46
Posted : Oct 4, 2004 15:20

well boys and girls, not much longer to wait, if you can except this album with open minds, then im sure it wont disapoint
Vicky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Oct 4, 2004 15:55
This release will defi surprise us all
am desp waiting for this killer pack
they have changed their style a bit but for good
rizo and boxer are crazy guys with their music
good luck           ------------------------------------
Beyond Logic!
Euphoric Meditation n' Beyond...
vicky@beyondlogic.net
http://www.beyondlogic.net/
------------------------------------
scraper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 4, 2004 16:10
BAH, I just heard the track "Lighe in the dark" from the VA, Fairy Tails.
And I am really disapointed, If I didn't know it was a Dark Soho track I wouldn't recognize that they did it.
It's the cheapest full on possible. why ohhh why???
Astral699
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : Oct 7, 2004 20:55
Quote:

On 2004-09-27 14:54, Shanegobi wrote:
dont worry guys, i can assure you the album is not full on, maybe higher bpm's than the last album, but dark soho could never be full on

The album is not fullon.... ??
I hope you are right buddy

I couldnt agree more with scraper. Light in the dark is to less said bad. Its just disgusting. Darksoho arent good in making fullon, then maybe go back to gothic/metal-psychedelic ? In these stuff they are Mastarss !!
dtmoney
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Oct 8, 2004 04:34
Quote:

On 2004-10-04 15:20, Shanegobi wrote:

well boys and girls, not much longer to wait, if you can except this album with open minds, then im sure it wont disapoint

Well it's kind of hard to do that when something like sunspot has already been released.

I ain't trying to diss this album, but the samples suck balls compared to sunspot. I'm just going to buy sunspot and never look at dark soho anymore.

The darkness is over. It's just Soho now.
Mayan Complex

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Oct 9, 2004 00:43
this album is coming!!!!!!!!!
what can I say?
Rizo and Boxer, are two of the best artist i ever met.
they got a unique talent.
Surely they'll open yor mind. (otherway to express what we called "kill")

this time they hear like Groove Soho.
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Dark Soho - Light in the dark - october 2004
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance