Maine Coon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Jun 11, 2010 19:19
Quote:

On 2010-06-11 11:11, TimeTraveller wrote:
These were hardcore times

Indeed they were.
It’s interesting how huge they were in Eastern Europe. And others of the kind (C.C. Catch, Sandra, Modern Talking etc) too. I suspect they were more popular within the Warsaw Block than in their own countries.

But seriously, if you take modern day progressive, slap cheesy vocals on top and a couple of pieces of flare (accordion here, harmonica there) – won’t you end up exactly with this Eurodisco stuff??
geoenzedoid

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jun 30, 2010 02:56

Going back to the Goa Gil stuff, here he is playing some very dark darkpsy live in Anjuna, nr the sea breeze back in 93
The music is of a few bootleg tapes i done back then only way i knew at the time to get the music... well some of it.

remember its bootleg quality.,some of the others are better
If iv'e got this link right i will put some more on           Booming and Zooming
demoniac
Demoniac Insomniac

Started Topics :  85
Posted : Jun 30, 2010 07:01
Quote:

On 2010-06-30 02:56, geoenzedoid wrote:

Going back to the Goa Gil stuff, here he is playing some very dark darkpsy live in Anjuna, nr the sea breeze back in 93
The music is of a few bootleg tapes i done back then only way i knew at the time to get the music... well some of it.
http://soundcloud.com/geoenzedoid/12-earth-grinder-south-anjuna-goa-gill-3-1-93-1

If iv'e got this link right i will put some more on

woow nice
id of the track maybe?           VA - Spiritual Science out now!
http://www.activemeditationmusic.com/index.php?page=shop.product_details&flypage=flypage.tpl&product_id=703&category_id=6&option=com_virtuemart&Itemid=7
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Jun 30, 2010 15:24
Quote:

On 2010-06-03 04:08:11, bearpill wrote:

Who first pioneered Dark PSy Trance ?

Darshan .
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jun 30, 2010 15:41
Quote:

On 2010-06-30 02:56, geoenzedoid wrote:

http://soundcloud.com/geoenzedoid/12-earth-grinder-south-anjuna-goa-gill-3-1-93-1

If iv'e got this link right i will put some more on

its got some haunting black metal like tunes in der....           ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
geoenzedoid

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Jul 1, 2010 04:07

There are some more live stuff on a new thread as this is for the dark stuff           Booming and Zooming
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance - Dark Psytrance
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance