Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Dance in Douro - Portugal - 21.08.2004
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Dance in Douro - Portugal - 21.08.2004

Kabul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 13, 2004 15:07
One of the most recognized party / festival in Portuguese Dance Scene, taking place in the city of REGUA (center north of portugal), in a beautiful location, just near the Douro River.

Starts: 20:00 of 21/08
ends: 12:00 of 22/08

ticket: 20 euros

Two dancefloors, open-air

House:

DJ VIBE - Pt
FC KAHUNA - Uk
SWAYZAK - Uk
LLORCA - Fr
Miguel rendeiro -pt
The Fox - pt
Nuno Cacho - pt

Trance:

TALAMASCA - Fr
LOGIC BOMB - Swe
Fluxo - pt
Diogo - pt
Herma - pt

Multimedia, shops, perfomances and music!

qustions and other in fo on:

info@heartandsoul.pt ou + 351 93 9334402
Ketelf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  103
Posted : Aug 13, 2004 19:17
All the best for Diogo and Herma...keep it up!           Be well...

" Happyness lives not outside of us,where we generally look for her,but inside of us,where we rarely find her... "

www.en-sof.org / www.node3-records.com

http://www.myspace.com/souljackers01
Mogg
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Aug 14, 2004 23:47
Nice trance section on this festival!!

Who from Logic are comming? all the 3 members?
el presagio

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Aug 15, 2004 15:08
in my opinion you could bring same other artist instead of talamasca, i now he is a top artist and his presence confirms public presence as well, but he played in the biggining of ougost already here in portugal. about logic bomb they were here 3 months ago with talamasca as well but unfortnly their live in tht partie was very poor becouse of techincals problms and they deserv to play in a good p.a system.

good luck dance in douro

Kabul
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Aug 19, 2004 02:59
Quote:

On 2004-08-15 15:08, el presagio wrote:
in my opinion you could bring same other artist instead of talamasca, i now he is a top artist and his presence confirms public presence as well, but he played in the biggining of ougost already here in portugal.

Yes, but in a diferent kind of party, not in festival, that pretendes to reach every kind of public. And most of this persons, probably never saw Talamasca or Logic Bomb.

See you there!
Psilocibino
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Aug 21, 2004 18:14
yes, maybe a good opurtunity too get in touch with trance music, but not the best option IMO!!
I will not give my money to those promoters...all they want is $$$$!!! No spirit in this party, only the EURO$ spirit!!!
Emperor moth

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Aug 22, 2004 15:15
""One of the most recognized party / festival in Portuguese Dance Scene, taking place in the city of REGUA (center north of portugal), in a beautiful location, just near the Douro River"",is the land place of tones of house mitras. One of the worst place I ever been........sorry,but it's the truth.......robbery,violence..........

Talamasca!?Logic Bomb!?Bah........

Let's pick-up Fluxo,diogo and herma and have a blast in the middle of the woods eh eh

...dub your mind...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Dance in Douro - Portugal - 21.08.2004

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance