Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Dance Ganesha mumbai 2007
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Dance Ganesha mumbai 2007

Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Sep 27, 2007 13:54

well i wanted to post dis in the Dance Ganseha thread in the promotions section but my post was deleted from there....so i had to move it here
....was my first time.....usually i dunt step out on visarjan day coz i have dis idea dat whole of mumbais overcrowded....well dis time i said fuk it ...i had to experience it...
being my first i cannot compare it to previous years...but
negatives : too much crowd n rowdy crowd at dat ...no breathing space ...forget space to stomp..which honestly cant be helped....also not dat much psy crowd i felt...der were but few....Music was also not great ......from a commoners POV ne beat will get em movin.....but from mine n other psyheads PoV ..dunt think it was great...only thoroughly enjoyed with "the prayer"

positives : i loved the huge sound , i loved the fact that i can groove on the street n not give a fuk abt wat people think.....i loved the smell in the air.....I ABSOLUTELY loved the fireball act.....great stuf from dat girl....n i also loved the fact that this typa music can appeal to people of all ages all classes n all walks of life....nice one....
i guess my Thanks shud got to Mahalakshmi Bal Sangh for havin tolerance for such a scene n givin Asad n Whosane an oppurtunity to host sumthing like this for us all....i hope the local mandal folk felt as much a part of this as we all did.....
now dat im over my misconception....hope to be there evry year from now on !!
PS...can we have a longer route next time....so we get to listen to more music for longer ?           ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
pixie satinka
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Sep 30, 2007 08:35
I really laugh when I read how quick people are to point out the negatives with something. Knowing Asad and the amount of effort he put in to even make this possible especially with the way things are in Bombay at the moment, I think he deserves a lot more than just criticism. It's Viserjan, ofcourse it's going to be crowded! And the public is free to join, you can't really discriminate between "psy" and non "psy". I think this year also he wanted to do sumthin different and expand the music variety which is good. Try and see it from the other POV... not just a "party-goers".
Im sure it was a blast ....
          www.shantijatra.com
Shanti Jatra Full Moon Festival 13,14,15 October 2008
Pre-Sale tickets available NOW!!!
dslpixie.deviantart.com
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Sep 30, 2007 11:34
well if u read thru my post closely ud see my post wasnt an all critical one.......even tho i mentioned the crowd.....i did say it cant be helped...even i understand.....my criticism was never directed @ asad...his names not even mentioned der.....n even considerin the way things in bombay r goin atm , ders no possible chance dat this cant be held...wat with heavyweigth corporates and celebrity names backin dis event....but i do maintain my stance on the music tho......n dis was shared by quite a few others i met(others POV).....again i know u cant pls evrybody ......
n again my positives highly outweigh the negatives...n yeah it was a blast !           ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
dhamma walker
Freeaatmah

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Oct 3, 2007 12:58
a big thank you to Addictive Elements and miss fryD for your whole hearted support and to everyone else that attended the festival procession on 25th sept. 2007.

Yes - this year's visrajan procession was managed and pulled off against all odds ... after what our community has been through all of last year ... a big Thanks to Ganesha - thats why he is the Vignahartha.

Thank you all again for your support. please be back next year for the 10th. anniversary celebrations for which we are planning a full day Dance Music Festival ... its already been decided and details are being worked on already. will be inviting a few top Djs to come and perform all through the day.

http://saikosounds.com/english/display_release.asp?id=6804

http://www.wirikuta.at/web66/product_detail.jsp;jsessionid=NGBKKFNMDGGH?showDetail=173625
          Love n Light

Foot Stompin Records
www.footstompinrecords.com
samirbhai

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 3, 2007 17:44
Thank You ASAD for a fantastic event. Look forward to the 10th Year of Dance Ganesh. I will come with my extended family and friends.
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Posted : Aug 31, 2008 16:58
any news for 2008 ? .....this is one of the hi-lights of the month for me ....pls let it happen.....           ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
livindadreams
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 5, 2008 21:53
^^^^ Yes please let us know about 2008 festival, I dont want to miss it this time.           Livin Da Dreams
Trance Forum » » Forum  Party Promotions - Dance Ganesha mumbai 2007

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Indoor - Indoor Party Outdoor - Outdoor Party Free Parking - Free Parking Free Water - Free Water Chill Area - ChillOut Area
Free Drink - Free Drink Free Entrance - Free Entrance VJ - VJ Deco - Deco

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance