IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  123
Posted : Oct 19, 2012 13:22
it has midi learn           http://soundcloud.com/vipal
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posted : Oct 19, 2012 15:47
nice but not sure i should give it a try. lately i try ot stay focused just on a few synths..but damn it s tempting.. still haven t used much diva though..

the osc sound good? compared to a real sh101 ?
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 22, 2012 18:58
listened some demos , sounded great, closer to sylenth than a 101 in these demos but look like a good synth
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Oct 22, 2012 19:51
Btw if you are having trouble with MIDI learn like I was, you have to click on the Options next to the MIDI learn and assign the parameters that you want to automate in there first.

In ableton you then click the configure button when you expand the plugin and move the controls you assigned and they will be automatable in ableton.

Spent a good bit of time yesterday making up a template for LuSH on my APC40 and it was pretty fun, though I think I'm going to switch to apc40+lemur template soon once I dig further into the lemur editor, because I need labels

If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
www.soundcloud.com/kinematic-records
Ricciardo
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  10
Posted : Oct 25, 2012 14:08
Sharing i a tought i had yesterday...

i downloaded the demo from Lush-101

cubase 5: 30-55 % cpu usage
FLstudio: 25-45 %
Reaper: 5-7 % (i am not joking)

didnt test on studio one, but i am assuming that will be similar to the others

*notice i am not promoting reaper, i own reaper license but i hate the fact that reaper sucks for midi sequencing since the midi clock is unstable, but it absolutly rocks in a matter of processing plugins

i have an i72600, 8 core 3.4 Ghz 16gb ram

FORGOT to MENCION:

This plugin absolutly ROCKS, its one of the very few plugins i ever heard that gives you an ilusion that your earing hardware, the sound of this thing is like a living entity, hard to explain actualy...

i hope they improve CPU usage.
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Oct 30, 2012 16:40
reaper's CPU usage is just off the charts amazing.

Wish they would sell their voodoo to ableton, because while reaper has lots of capabilities I can't make the switch.            If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
vipal
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  123
Posted : Nov 3, 2012 17:29
to me it sounds digital, might fit sometimes. nothing to hype abt.           http://soundcloud.com/vipal
PSeuDoNyM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Nov 4, 2012 01:21
I downloaded the demo also
@Ricciardo cpu is less then both Cbase and FL in Studio One around 11% in 32bit when added to a existing project
And I too was suprised at the cpu in Reaper something must be out of whack there...

As far as sound I only played for few minutes but right away I thought Diva has the better warmth in it's sound...
Djones
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  267
Posted : Nov 4, 2012 17:58
How annoying is that message when changing presets, whether I want to save or discard the chances I made!
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 30, 2013 14:29
it s 80$ at jrrr shop for one week, maybe time to demo, if it nail the 101 sound at that price...
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 30, 2013 15:04
wtf the interface make it unusable for me, it s not well scaled that really sux.. that keyboard is giant you wonder why but you can hardly read the gui...

maybe their is a way to change the size ? gonna check
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 30, 2013 15:14
that d16 gui is horrible to me ! one of the worst gui i ever seen tied with poly ana
Login
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  65
Posted : Jan 30, 2013 18:34
I agree, skeumorphism is getting old.

I hope more developers adopted forward thinking GUI's like Faw Circle, Valhalla Reverbs or fab filter.

"The dedication to repetition — the search for nirvana in a single held tone or an endlessly cycling rhythm — is one of electronic music's noblest gestures."
PoM
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 30, 2013 18:42
really disapointed as i was ready to buy if i enjoyed the sound.. but the d16 gui it's not usable on my 15 mbp, it s also very cluttered ...

if i remember right the guy from Tal got a sh101 and he is working on making a emulation...if it s as good as his last juno, we will have something very close to the sh101 for not much cash and with easier interface
willsanquil
IsraTrance Full Member

Posted : Jan 30, 2013 22:13
The sound is pretty nice, I like it, but you are right the interface is pretty freakin terrible and they went wayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy overboard on adding too much shit.

Adding more filter modes? good idea. 8 part multitimbral and mixer section and all that shit? trying too hard to compete with omnisphere IMO. Cluttered as fuck.            If you want to make an apple pie from scratch...you must first invent the universe
www.soundcloud.com/tasp
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Software - D16 LuSH-101
← Prev Page
1 2 3 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance