Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Cyrus The Virus - Subliminal ( Spun recs 2004 )
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Cyrus The Virus - Subliminal ( Spun recs 2004 )

dj Raflekt
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Nov 28, 2004 06:42
hi all well this is my 1st review im really surprised of this album i received it with a lot of expectatives and i hv to say its one of the best of the year for me
lets start :
1.- Creation of a man - 145 bpm my fav, no long intros ejej original bassline, very hypnotic that can break ur windows,kinda progrssive , very interesting part at 3.37 just blow me away!! no boring at all pure morning.
2.- have a nice day 144 bpm - this is more ibizas sound for me the bassline is uplifting, the melodie at 1.35 just enter me to the track , then comes faster.
3.- vs shanti - forbidden planet 143 bpm- another fav here , the scary melodie and emotional at the same time is amazing then the bassline and more shanti melodies its impossible not to dance to this.
4. electronica 145 bpm - i like the sound of the beginning a bit funny not the best bassline but then comes the funny sounds like a train or something like that , the a painfull emotional track comes at 4.20 the best part of the track the rest is not too interesting
5.- spiralizer 145 bpm - well this is a final edition of the GMS vs Cyrus The Virus - Synthetic Mechanisms version i prefer this or the gms rmx bvut i think he rlz spiralizer cause has more story with the album the story is great another bomb here the bassline is one of the best of the album the melodie that follows all the track and the 3.40 are epic!! very nice to a morning set nice job!
6.valley of the kings 144 bpm - with this he calm down a bit more progressive i can say a bit boring gbut the melodie bass is the interesting part here.
7. subliminal msging 140 bpm- the intro wow!! one of the best nice to open a set very housy but with the spunb melodies real blaster thats why this is one of my favs albvum lots of variety to housys sound to the best melodic full on
8.- access denied 147 bpm - now the last part of the album comes really believe me STRONG this start with a flute raja rams style , another original bassline hes coming the master of basslines jiji, the samples here are bombastic u feel like ur on a race car tyhen the explotion at 4.50 gets wild the dancefloor mixing it with killa samples,
9. the virus vs ( shanti) 148 bpm- i dont like it too much because i have t virus sample everybody hv used it, the basline is amazing too , more housy sounds , u can hear the vocals of cyrus the virus cyrus the virus so trippy! this is more hipnotic and night song melodie at 3 min amazing job
10. - illusion 150 bpm- jeje u want speed? u can hear the intro and u know this will take ur brain off another interesting bassline u dont know that this is at 150 bpm with a sad melodie , at 4.40 now is the time to flyyyyyyyyy!! at 7.10 more agressive to ur legs!
well i hope u like the review of a great original album , now i see that spun rlz some serious and quality stuff.peace all bye!

djraflekt@hotmail.com
Dibu-Tonic

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 5, 2004 08:11
Hey bro... Great review
I've been listening to the album and it's great.
I can say that from all the albums that this years have been released this is one of the best.
Keep out the good work
Peace
Spun_Records/Nice_Dreams_Music
Spun Records

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 17, 2004 00:30
thanks for the positive input, Cyrus is one of our yound prodigies, for his 1st album, i was impressed..

Wayan blue
wayanblue@spunrecords.org
http://www.spunrecords.org/
http://www.nicedreamsmusic.com/
http://www.freedom-festival.org/
http://www.growlingmadscientists.com/
Acidhive
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  76
Posted : Aug 9, 2005 21:16
Great stuff. If you're looking for some good full-on, this is it. It's simple at times, but extremely well done and to the point. The last song is simply amazing with that fast tempo and the 303 tweakage. Love it. There's little full-on that gets my attention these days, but this one certainly has my attention. Great surprise release from Spun records.           "Subconscious unravels at the point of death, and all time it has known erupts into a moment. As death extinguishes us, so we become it."

[Esoteric: Subconscious Dissolution Into The Continuum]
*Karma Cola*
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  113
Posted : Aug 10, 2005 23:58
If ur into Spun Records stuff i guess.

Did not impress me very much except for Forbidden Planet. That was a nice track           ~*** You can tell By the way i use my walk, Im a woman's man, No time to Talk***~
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Cyrus The Virus - Subliminal ( Spun recs 2004 )

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance