Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Cyberians present: 20 October 2007 at: Neraida //KINDZADZA // U-RECKEN // DOC // KULU
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Cyberians present: 20 October 2007 at: Neraida //KINDZADZA // U-RECKEN // DOC // KULU

Sakiskimo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  22
Posted : Oct 15, 2007 16:56
Boom. . .

(`·._.· Everything interesting begins in the mind ·._.·´)
cyberians07
IsraTrance Junior Member
Started Topics :  22
Posted : Oct 19, 2007 15:36
boommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

1 day left

CRX(HSS Records)
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  97
Posted : Oct 19, 2007 21:27
Shame i cant be there
but I wish for an excellent party to all attentands!
provide us with killer footage
CRX,HSS           Helicon Sounds Music
www.hssr.gr
bricktop

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Oct 19, 2007 21:28
I'm so jealous...I wish I could be there to hear U-recken's set so my mind can rest in peace
have a great night there ppl           one toke over the line sweet jesus :>
bricktop

Posted : Oct 19, 2007 21:28
double post ftw~          one toke over the line sweet jesus :>
MOONSUN-RECORDS.gr
Moonsun Records

Started Topics :  128
Posted : Oct 20, 2007 14:48
good luck tonight
vril-gia

Posted : Oct 20, 2007 15:02
good luck to the organizer"s in salonica bravo re paidia kanete kali doulia akei pera stay united;-)
Shamanix

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Oct 22, 2007 05:19
u-rocken ! amagad the sound was so perfect... dzadza music was really nice to hear but i cant say i enjoyed dancing to his tunes u-recken on the other hand was perftect amazing and i dont know what combined Also i really liked his st.pauli sweater hehaheea
LeeLoo

Posted : Oct 22, 2007 05:43
well... thank god dzadza ended...
soz but not my kind of music taste.
but it was the best set i ever heard frm him.
at least this time he had a nice flow to what he played.
however friends and ppl were happy about him.

and these vibes were more than enough to turn me on so...

u-recken and doc started up the real dancing music tunes with back to back set... u-recken took it up, and somewhere in the end of his set he played a MAGNIFICENT track (remix? just the tunes taken?) of anne clark's our darkness (no lyrics to it, just the synth tune loop), the best thing done to it after Eat Static. So Yaniv, if you are reading these lines this is the track i have been asking you about. Next time i won't let u finish ur set. i'l barge into the booth and ask you!!! the greek girl. not the uk one.

doc ended it magnificently with a last 40min set very close to my taste, and of course the final track with the "stolen" lyrics of the smiths... u are sleeping, you do not want to believe!!!
i always ask what this track is, doc always tells me, i never write it down, i always forget it!

good party. good ppl. good music after all. good times.
piko_bianko
Oxya

Started Topics :  57
Posted : Oct 22, 2007 06:57
got there about ~3.00, so i didn't get to listen more than 3-4 traxx of Kulu's set, but i heard he warmed the place good.

now, frankly speaking, i'm not a kindzadza dude and i was not even supposed to be at this party. generally i came for u-recken and Doc.

kindzadza started performing, and in a total of his first -approximately- 20 minutes, i was annoyed of what i was listening to.. REALLY awefull!!! (sorry but that's the truth)

BUT!!!!! after that something got into him and started
a fabulous performance/set and kept it that way till the very last trakk.. honestly excellent.. bravo kindzadza (i couldn't believe i've enjoyed listening to him so much). He kept a really cool balance on his bpm range just like he knew most audience's likes, and i believe that was the magic formula. again, bravo.

U-Recken did it very good, but i've seen him doing even better

Doc just played an almost flawless set. Just before the mid-time of his set he had already grooved everybody in the place, and i mean everybody (even dark-lovers). i believe it was about 40-50 minutes, that almost noone was speaking with anyone.. everybody just danced lost in the absolut groove... really beautiful scene..

one bad thing was the severe bpm reduction from kindzadza to u-recken.. i believe maybe that was also one reason that i didn't enjoy u-recken so much as other times... and many people had to slow their engines down, just in the peak of the party. On the other hand that was good for the non-darklisteners that had been kept waiting for some time..

anyway.. result: all in the lineup played from very good to perfect. awesome party. i really enjoyed it.

piko.           extreme
u-recken
U-Recken

Posted : Oct 22, 2007 07:02
that was one hell of a party!!!
a big thank you goes too dimitri@cybieriens for a perfect organization,too dj doc,the man with the madisen(dont drink it)
and offfcorse too the warm ppl of thessaloniki for all the love and suppurt!!!(allways a plesure...)
cya on "deeper into man" tour 2008
if we surrvive until then...
peace out
yaniv           u-recken?
bricktop

Posted : Oct 26, 2007 20:28
any pics?any video?           one toke over the line sweet jesus :>
homoSpNs

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 31, 2007 17:50
kindzadza rocked once again as only he can.

i do not compare him with all the other artists played that nigth despite the fact they play good.

i belive that kindzadza isnt just an artist and he does more than just playing good music.

anyway,
many THNX to kindzadza and at the people choosing him and bringing him in greece.

hope to see him soon again.

Posted : Oct 31, 2007 20:58
Quote:

On 2007-10-31 17:50, homoSpNs wrote:

i belive that kindzadza isnt just an artist and he does more than just playing good music.

i heard that he unleashes fires with his eyes           one toke over the line sweet jesus :>
LeeLoo

Posted : Nov 1, 2007 03:02
ahahahaha!!!

just to correct a slight detail appearing on my previous post...
about our darkness being a eat static remix track...
it's a total eclipse one!!!
aahh...
Trance Forum » » Forum  Greece - Cyberians present: 20 October 2007 at: Neraida //KINDZADZA // U-RECKEN // DOC // KULU
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance