Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - crazy track !!!!!! need identify tha author of this composition, not later 2000 y. released
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

crazy track !!!!!! need identify tha author of this composition, not later 2000 y. released

PATISHAH

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 20, 2008 18:10:20
please help to identify the author of this track, this track is from old mix of russian dj lenin, first half of track is my interest

http://www.zippyshare.com/v/66519857/file.html

dj lenin told me, that this track was released by label, on which it was only two releases released))) the cover was fluroorange color, name of track he dont remember, strange, may be he joked on me, but this is only i know))))

please friends!!!!

and sorry for my shitty english)))

Saturn

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 23, 2008 21:19
Cyborganik - The Centre Of The Cyclone, on compilation Dream Creation - The Sound Of Freedom (Transient Records, 1998)

Thank you for introducing me to this wonderful piece of goa! (I found it based on the "cleared for departure" sample.) Be prepared for a shock though: the original is quite a bit slower..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Unidentified - crazy track !!!!!! need identify tha author of this composition, not later 2000 y. released

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance