Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Cousin Trebor - Puppetry (Darkpsy 155bpm)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Cousin Trebor - Puppetry (Darkpsy 155bpm)

Sander

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 3, 2008 20:11
Hello, i'm just a beginner and i would like some comments, oppinions, advice,... on my experiments. Thanx in advance!
http://www.myspace.com/cousintrebor
Cardinals Cartel
Black Machine

Started Topics :  191
Posted : Jan 4, 2008 00:22

In 'Puppetry Unfinished' you should work on your sound , Need more depth and live . Better balance - When bass and kik are going together the kik sound weak , Always let the bass kik lead the track . High sound geting in and cover the others . Hh need work - Must be stronger , Almost cant hear them . Try fix those points and with an good mix you will hear the difference , Then you will hear the all sounds (+ Each one) When all are integrate and at the same time . Add some mello pads will be nice for sure .

'Demolition Days' Sound much better , Nice movement in , Sound more new and here , But again .. Lots of work are need ! . Eq , Mix (Balance is out of control) . I think for now better to concentrate with this first .

Good luck .. !

Sander

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Jan 4, 2008 03:13
thanx man, i will try to work on that
Trance Forum » » Forum  The Workshop - Cousin Trebor - Puppetry (Darkpsy 155bpm)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance