Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  France - Cosmo Chaos ?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Cosmo Chaos ?

Le Lotus Bleu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : May 22, 2006 23:54
Does anyone know what happened to french Alex Serkysian aka Cosmo Chaos?

He was supposed to release his 2nd album on 3D Vision. But he doesn't appear anymore on the '3D Vision site in their artits's list.

I remember he told me, by e-mail, about his 2nd album that would be still dark but more groovy. It was nearly finished at the epoque of the launch of Trespasser, so?
psychotrop
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : May 23, 2006 01:11
yes it's weird to have no news about this original artist.. even on V/A.. i think he's in japan but not sure.. anyway hope to see some news releases from him           Psychotrop(Neurobiotic Rec)
www.neurobiotic.com
www.myspace.com/djpsychotrop
www.soundcloud.com/dj-psychotrop
www.facebook.com/psychotropamertume
cosmochaos
Cosmo Chaos

Started Topics :  1
Posted : May 27, 2006 23:37
Hello ...

Just for the news.. the production is going on and i have tracks coming soon.. The style is very full on full power 145-146 some morning some atmospheric..with my own touch.. My deal with 3d vision stopped because i took some distance for the dark side of the moon , and got into the mucical side of psytrance.. It took hours of meditation to improve sound production and to create something fresh.. This is all i can say for now so stay tuned..
enjoy life ...

ps: I live in Paris ...
neuromantik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : May 29, 2006 13:07
Great news, I very much enjoyed your earlier tunes, I hope you keep that "cybermancy" atmosphere

Please keep us posted on any news (compils rlses, label signings...)

Bonne continuation
ian

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Aug 8, 2006 17:01
good my friend keep roking
cosmochaos
Cosmo Chaos

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jul 19, 2007 18:21
Hello again,

After a long break things are a bit more clear ,I just wanted to announce that some of my freshest releases will be very soon on Mandala Records.

Stay Tuned for "Crystal Dreams" compiled my Dj Greg including CPU,Injection,Hujaboy vs Zion,Perplex,Plasmotek, Smosh and more.
and Digitally Mastered my myself ..

http://www.myspace.com/Cosmochaos http://www.myspace.com/phatkatzmusic
Trance Forum » » Forum  France - Cosmo Chaos ?

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance