Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Cosmo Chaos - Laws Of Motion ( Mandala records Cd 07) 2008
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Cosmo Chaos - Laws Of Motion ( Mandala records Cd 07) 2008

Le Lotus Bleu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Dec 13, 2008 16:04:20
Tracklisting:
1 Vanishing Point
2 The Alchemy
3 Laws Of Motion
4 Illusion
5 Amplified
6 Balance Of Opposites
7 Design A Shiny Mind
8 Inner Impact
9 Floating Flow

Written-By, Producer, Mastered By Cosmo Chaos aka Aleks Serkisyan.

After a first Boisterous night full-on album 'Trespasser' released 5 years ago on S.S.T, the second Cosmo Chaos's second album ' Laws Of Motion' comes out on French label Mandala records.

It's important to notice while this 5 years gap, Cosmo Chaos's style moved from dark to morning soundscapes.

In this lighter but still pumping style, 2 tracks come out above : The Alchemy & Amplified.
Last track keeps the trademarks of the album but offers a fatter & slower rhythmic with some vocals as a result Floating Flow gets some genuine extra points.

Illusion reveals some nice frenzy moments unfortunately i'm not fan of the break.

For Balance Of opposites, it's catchy up to the break (3'30). The worry for me, is the restart has less intensity's impact than before the break (due to softer employed tones) , so i'm quite lost.

Design A shiny Mind, perfectly ranges under the "Diesel" category which means a slow starter with a longly progressive acceleration for a final coasting climax .

Inner Impact is just a bit too squealing for me. And finally Vanishing Point & Laws Of Motion constitute a good idea of what could be the average quality of the album.

you can find easily all my psytrance & chill reviews on my blog at:
http://www.myspace.com/le_lotus_bleu
neuromantik
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Dec 15, 2008 13:49
terrible review for a very disappointing album (remember those great tracks on 3D Vision?)           I don't use ideas. Every time I have an idea it's too limiting, and usually turns out to be a disappointment. But I haven't run out of curiosity. -RR
MorNinG MaGiC

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Dec 16, 2008 23:19
Lack of ideas, just doesn't sound the kind of music he use to make in the past...! VA-JETLAG, landmass vibration had so much power energy and color and direction..!
this is just nothing even close to that sound..!
boOm..!
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Cosmo Chaos - Laws Of Motion ( Mandala records Cd 07) 2008

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance