Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Cosmic Renaissance - Chapter V - SILICON SOUND LIVE / + DIGITAL TALK LIVE SEPT.17.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Cosmic Renaissance - Chapter V - SILICON SOUND LIVE / + DIGITAL TALK LIVE SEPT.17.2004 NYC

FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 18, 2004 22:43
This guys really put so much dedication and passion on this party. At 3 o'clock they were already treating their guests with fruits, chocolates, candies...that's a way to say "thanks for coming"...

Brain Terrain was going nuts with his own set..he made his DJ booth a dance floor...great music!

Digital Talk was incredible, madness darkness, got me ready for Silicon Sound...

Now, Silicon Sound simply "FRIED MY MELON"!!!! what a set!!! Sweet, trippy, crazy morning full on for 2.5 hours...D.E.S.T.I.N.I...waw waw waw, and on his dj set, I could recognize tracks of Astrix, Protoculture, Space Cat and others...only master pieces!!!!

Gadi, you're tha man!!!!

See you on the next journey
konflux
Konflux

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Sep 19, 2004 01:04
top notch. digital talk and silicon sound were incredible. too bad the weather was so nasty in the morning but it couldn't bring the real triponauts down, right? [wink]
digital-talk
Digital Talk

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 19, 2004 01:11
hi freaks !!

thx to Ecliptic crew for this amazing party
killer place and deco and also killer energy
also big thx to the dancefloor people for their madness on the floor

hope to meet u all soon again for new adventures in crazy NY

boooooom

Julien & Luc
SoNiC B0oM
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  31
Posted : Sep 19, 2004 03:27
dooooooooooooooooood
i had a fuckin blast... deco was amazin as always...

came in while brain terraine was spinnin. good job.. was really gettin things movin...
digital rocked the night... good twisted sounds and bass lines...

and then ssssssssssiiiiiiiiillllllllllllicooooooooooooon... killerr moringn grooves and melodies... could not get off tha floor man.. awsome set man.. really like some of the newer tunes ur puttin out can wait for the releases...

as fabusa said Friieeeeeeeed in the Meeeeeeeeeeellllllllllon

killer stuff gadi and ecliptic crew... cant wait for the next one
boooom           "Like every great religion of the past we seek to find the divinity within and to express this revelation in a life of glorification and the worship of God. These ancient goals we define in the metaphor of the present—turn on, tune in, drop out."
amyrobin14

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Sep 19, 2004 10:00
ah, i have to make a post!
silicon sound live set --- so great! beautiful sounds...awesome energy-- people SMILING!!! this is why i love psytrance so much...
future funk
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  51
Posted : Sep 19, 2004 23:11
wow finally recovering from the party..
too good, came there with sonic boom and frnds , heard brain terrain 1st, very good energy...was just enjoying himself...then julian and luc played a killer set..could not get off the floor..legs were killing me though..ahahha//
very very good music...had a blast with them outside the party as well....
then came the master johannes..too good..live set was a killer...then his dj set...flawless mixing skills..too clean...liked his track selection/....then was uriel another killer act ..too good morning tunes..all in all every1 played a lovely set
one more special mention to gadi for this event..thanks a ton man had a nice time, was one of the best nights agn...
met a lot of ppl from the forum...gr8 nite..c u ll in the future somewer....
BOOOOOOOOOOOOM

PS: decor was too good, must thnk the guys for their effort..loved the art in there...
Nik©
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  37
Posted : Sep 20, 2004 06:09
This was an amazing party!!! Thx to everyone who played, organized and attended this party!!! Digital Talk Live set was great...
Only one thing a little surprise from Mother Nature, had to swim back to my house
Liquid-Vision

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Sep 20, 2004 06:18
KILLER PARTY! Brain terrain started things off really well with great psychedelic energy, followed by a very energetic and psychedelic live set by Digital talk.... and uriel finished off the party nicely with morning psychedelic and great mixing skillz! Awesome Deco, some of the best i've ever seen at a trance party in the states...
all in all a great party!
BOOM!
FabsUSA
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Sep 20, 2004 07:12
Pictures please....
raffi

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Sep 20, 2004 09:58
let peace and love fill the hearts, minds and souls of all whomever read this

PROPER, VERY PROPER

thanx GADI (especially) Mike, Uri, Yuri,hot babes with fruits and candy ( no not u gadi i meant the chix)( =P )
and ALL involved.,,,girlfriends, families etc, especially the amazing beautiful partiers.

thanx all who were part of 5 amazing chapters

amazing. johannes, and julien et al u dudes know how to roc.

(((!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!))))

weird to see their emails on my list i was collecting during the party, never even realizing it was them till i came home.

FUTUREFUNK, NIKc, crazyshroom, nice to make name to face connections. peace to you guys

lets jest say all the club employees, the 300 pound asshole security guard, the bartenders, ((( side note:::why do they stay open btw, with nooone buying alcohol and everyones refilling water at the sink??))and club owner were all dancing for the last hour or two during uris set. thats my guage of a good indoor event.

gadi if u were trying to emulate gilles, u surpassed him on some levels with this one, you genius.

<3 & * to all especially gadi

GADIMON!-i have no words to insult your intelligence. only that i'm human and we all make mstakes dude. although explanations are in line as far as cetain details go, the essence was accurately percieved by u you know my heart and soul, PLEASE DONT JUDGE ME BY ONE FOOLISH ACTION. i love u and ope we can have some *tea on the beach in mexico as planned. i love you!!!
fuzzikitten
Annunaki

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Sep 20, 2004 15:01
Well, I finally got to see NYC.

The energy at the party was great - I've never been to a club where most people were dancing instead of drinking (a beautiful sight). Too bad I was so tired by the party that I crashed on the couch after only a few hours of dancing... ah, c'est la vie.

Thanks to the beautiful hospitality from folks, so many wonderful homes and welcoming smiles.

May the trance continue.

-Alex
Apocalypse Now
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  62
Posted : Sep 23, 2004 17:14
A friend of mine went to this party on my recommendation and he says that he had a fantastic time (first trance party for him). He's too shy to post anything, but maybe he'll stop by and say hi.

Nice one Gadi.           Both teams played hard
spacemonkee

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Sep 23, 2004 21:33
Anyone has some pictures of this great party???
Gadi, are you gonna post some on the site??
Surrender
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  506
Posted : Sep 23, 2004 21:47
Quote:

On 2004-09-23 21:33, spacemonkee wrote:

i dont think any of us took any           "On the other hand, you have different fingers."
http://myspace.com/gadimon
goadevotee

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Sep 24, 2004 04:10
Quote:

On 2004-09-23 21:47, Surrender wrote:
Quote:

On 2004-09-23 21:33, spacemonkee wrote:

I did get a few pics but most were during setup (we were havin good times)I do have a few of party but not much. I will get them out soon.
i dont think any of us took any

Trance Forum » » Forum  North America - Cosmic Renaissance - Chapter V - SILICON SOUND LIVE / + DIGITAL TALK LIVE SEPT.17.2004 NYC
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance