Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Media - *correction* FILTERIA (SUNTRIP REC) & MATANTRANCE on HYPNOZA 106fm (TLV) sunday 22/7 @ 2
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

*correction* FILTERIA (SUNTRIP REC) & MATANTRANCE on HYPNOZA 106fm (TLV) sunday 22/7 @ 2

pinkE
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  441
Posted : Jul 22, 2007 14:35
captains log 22072007 correction!
Tonight joining the students radio forces will come to Tel Aviv headquarters Matan Nave who has his trance radio show @ Kol Hanegev (106.4) - MATANTRANCE every Wednesday , together with moi (PinkE) we will put on the treatment chair a guest from Sweden - Filteria!
Jannis Tzikas comes from Stockholm Sweden, and has discovered the trance world in 1996when he heard Distance To Goa 4 and started to get serious. He bought his first synthesizer and started experimenting. After some years of buying equipment and playing around, he was all set to start this psychedelic project. Filteria made a deal with Suntrip Records and released Sky Input in November 2004. The new album Heliopolis was released on Suntrip Records in January 2006. The Filteria project Jannis attempt to resurrect the vibe and energy that over the years went missing from the psy-trance scene. The sound however is up to date. After the second album Jannis decided to make something new and started a new project called Kob (Kind Of Behaviour) which is different from the the filteria sound.

Hypnoza every sunday @ 20:00 106fm Tel Aviv Kol Hakampus
also tune in on http://www.106fm.co.il
or TV Channels - Hot - 321
Yes 71
          "Hypnoza" 106fm (TLV) - Sunday's @ 20:00
www.myspace.com/hypnozaradioshow106fm
Delusional Trippy voyage to space madness

"HAFIROT" 106fm (TLV) wednesday's @ 13:00
http://www.106fm.co.il/schedule/#program/50/
LETS GET DIG
Wizack Twizack
Wizack Twizack

Started Topics :  239
Posted : Jul 22, 2007 14:53
have fun with the malaka there!
i will be listen to this!
cool one pinke!

bOm..           For Contact & Bookings:
Wizack_Booking@hotmail.com
www.soundcloud.com/wizack_Twizack
New Album Out: Wizack Twizack - IV (Ovnimoon Records 2011) http://www.beatport.com/#release/wizack-twizack-iv/387698
Mat N
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  272
Posted : Jul 24, 2007 12:12
Hey Elinor, thanks for the good time in your studio, hope we can do it again sometime and ofcourse- thanks Jannis for his great goa tunes
pinkE
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 24, 2007 15:51
Yo Matan, Jannis, Moshe & Afgin, thanks a lot it was a wicked show indeed, hopefully we (Matan) can do more shows together and unite our student powers yet again!

the playlist was something like this(really this time cuz of some very hard to figure handwriting... ):

- Filteria - The Snoggling Snail (Live remix)

- Filteria - Reflected (Blinded remix)

- Filteria - Rotuk To Vibrate (Ze remix)

- Filteria - Unfiltered (Sun remix)

- Filteria - Flanger Saucer (remix)

- Filteria - Memory Lane (ISG Version)

- Crop Circles - Lunar Civilization (Filterias Lunar remix

"Hypnoza" 106fm (TLV) - Sunday's @ 20:00

LETS GET DIG
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jul 24, 2007 17:17
does some one have this radio set ...and can they upload it....nethin dat falls from filterias plate has to be good !!           ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
pinkE
IsraTrance Senior Member

Posted : Jul 24, 2007 21:52
ok after some confirmation this are the correction

- Filteria - Rotate To Vibrate (Ze remix)

- Filteria - Memory Lane (1st Version)

and for your question Addictive Elements, Im recording all of my shows in one of those days (hopefully soon) when I have more time and be less lazy maybe I shall put all of the sets on a website at the mean time you can contact me personally and perhaps we can find a way to help you           "Hypnoza" 106fm (TLV) - Sunday's @ 20:00

LETS GET DIG
Addictive Elements
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  26
Posted : Jul 25, 2007 19:11
hey bro pinke....thanks for the offer...but wunt it be good for the whole community to lissen to ur show....it wud be a nice gesture.....rather than just only me gettin my hands on em...plus it wud b good promotion for ur station and promotion for filteria as well           ----- Hippies...they wanna save the earth....but all they ever do is smoke pot ----
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Media - *correction* FILTERIA (SUNTRIP REC) & MATANTRANCE on HYPNOZA 106fm (TLV) sunday 22/7 @ 2

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance