Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Compilation : Travel Pack (Sub Machine - 2002)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Compilation : Travel Pack (Sub Machine - 2002)

Le Lotus Bleu
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  114
Posted : Oct 13, 2002 00:20
Travel pack is the second release and compilation from the parisian progressive trance label Sub Machine.

So for all the progressive fans, that’s a good news to know that there are french artists doing progressive and by the way Travel Pack proposes you a 100% french tracklist.

The cover art is very singular.

About the music you’ve got 7 tracks (maybe one more would have be better).
2 comes from Luna Spice ‘Cosmik Aum ‘ & ‘Texture’, my preference goes for the first as the second fits a bit long (if more concentrated it would become nicer i think).

Also 2 tracks are provided by Tetraktys ‘Shaky Progress’ & ‘Fight Back’, this guy like to play with sounds, and delivers good deepness sounding & groovy flow that you can easily check in Fight Back and a bit less with his other title.

Prog in art done by Kent reminds me by someway ‘Crispy Bacon’ from Laurent Garnier.
Don’t expect a Crisoy Bacon bis, indeed i mean that you’ll encounter some special tones like bleep sounds, muffled crackling or intereferences coppled with a warm rolling bass.

Missing Time gives a nice tasty stuff with Excess End.

It’s Walhalla which closes Travel Pack,at last but not least, Stun Runner is certainly a bit more psychedelic and will be certainly enjoyed by more people than just the strict progressive addicts.

Hilights :5&7
Other good stuffs :6,4,2

Mark :8 /10

Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Oct 14, 2002 22:01
this Album define the Tech-Trance at it best

the tetraktys are really killer one's !!!           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
Trance Forum » » Forum  Music Reviews - Compilation : Travel Pack (Sub Machine - 2002)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance