Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Japan - Company to The Gathering 2004, Japan...?
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Company to The Gathering 2004, Japan...?

golem
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  109
Posted : Aug 22, 2004 03:54
Hi. I'm 24 year old guy from Finland. I listen psytrance and in addition mix it (and I also do music with computer). I'm going to study to Japan, Tokyo for one year in 12th of September.

I noticed that the Gathering party is 18-20th of September. I would really like to go to this party but I understand Japanese only moderately and speak it very little (for the moment). I cannot also afford the normal transportation with a bullet train there. And in addition I don't yet know the places in Japan

I was wandering if there was anybody going to this festival from Tokyo with a car that would want company. I would of course pay part of the gasoline. I would also want to know people from the japanese psytrance scene.

I speak quite good english and I'm eager to go to this party . I speak in addition finnish, swedish, a little bit of hebrew and I understand a few words of germanese.

I will be leaving in Tokyo, Suginami-ku.

I still have to confirm that my school (Waseda University) does not have anything important in the party weekend but if this is clear, everything should be ok.

Well see ya.

ittekimasu,
sayoonara.
Turbo Taima
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  15
Posted : Aug 24, 2004 19:34
I'll be driving up from Kobe, but Tokyo is out of the way for me. Shame too, looks like I'll be going alone.
golem
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  109
Posted : Sep 7, 2004 02:14
Quote:

On 2004-08-24 19:34, Turbo Taima wrote:
I'll be driving up from Kobe, but Tokyo is out of the way for me. Shame too, looks like I'll be going alone.

What a bad luck

Isn't there really anybody going from Tokyo to the party with a car?-)

Well, hitch-hiking might be also interesting..

I have studied japanese for only two years, let's hope that I don't accidentally end up to Hokkaido
maracangalha

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Sep 8, 2004 13:46
hello! golem
i think i go to Gathering 2004 with my good friends. you can join us.
i leave fujisawa by car. my city is 20 minites from Yokohama.

and i study in waseda university, too. hehehe
there few ppl who like going to rave but i think this univesity is really nice because many many kinds of ppl study there.

i will send you personal messege and wait your response.

good luck and hava nice trip to japan

falow
Trance Forum » » Forum  Japan - Company to The Gathering 2004, Japan...?

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance