Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Comments about 1200mics tour in Brazil...
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Comments about 1200mics tour in Brazil...

acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Mar 14, 2005 12:57
Heloo lucky people.
One of my favorite label the 1200mics make a big tour in your country.
I will like to know some things about.
I wish I was there.
Can you tell me about the parties about the vibes and about anything pleace...
Some fotos or a video would be the best gift.
Thanks anyway..

Open your mind...
Seva (lysergic)

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 14, 2005 16:13
Hi Acidonacid!!

The Last tour!!! is terrible!!! see pictures!!

http://www.baladaplanet.com.br/fotoevento.asp?ncb=11023

http://www.baladaplanet.com.br/fotoevento.asp?ncb=12828

[]
Gratefully Dead

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Mar 14, 2005 19:56
Seva - Do you really think this party is rubbish ??? I was there last year and I thought it was OK..maybe too commercial..

Acid...I think you should plan to do the parties in the north...Cachoeira Alta and the Trancendence parties are amazing..great people..cool vibes..I love Paulista's but the trouble is the police and some security and events are more about money...

Ahhh..but it doesn't matter because Brasil is the best place on Earth !!! Muito Legal !! BELEZA !!!!!!!

acidonacid
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Mar 17, 2005 10:28

Something from 2005?
Give me, give me, give me...
PLEACE..

Open your mind...
Seva (lysergic)

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Mar 17, 2005 19:33
Hi Gratefully Dead !!

Before... sorry my english is terrible!!
The organization, is bad!! You go, you see!!!
Because, they sales 10.000 tickets, and the total people in party is 15.000!!!
The place, Arujabel, is great!!! they choose very bad place for show in arujabel!!!
Arujabel have some party...
Very row!!!
The artists (1200 mics, GMS, Noronha, Yasser), sound system, decor is very, very very good!!!! but, bar, parking, traffic for in party....
GMS tour 2004 fellow!!!!
But sound of party is great!!! But 1200 mics is Riktam and Bansi!!! Raja Ram and chicago are Show Mans!!! kkk but i liked!!!!
You stay in Brazil???

See u...

[]s

Seva
Vermeee
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  108
Posted : Mar 18, 2005 23:04
they party sucked also the music ..... everything terrible ..... crowded , and the music only "psy-baba" ( comercial ) ... one of the worse parties ..
Dopamina

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 21, 2005 05:30
Salut,
I'm new here, it's my first post and would like to give my opinion. Its more like Seva (lysergic) post.

The organization was a total crap, 3h on the row, 20m till the top of the farm (Arujabel Farm), moreless 10-15m on the row to buy something, 3 am was the end of the water and they wasn't doing trades of water per beer (for example) and they stopped the sells so we get to ask for cups with ice, the people was putting their trashs on the grass, a little number of trash can to a very big place...was simply ridiculous, but the sound to me was good. I like GMS and 1200 Mic's, their style always pleased me...wasn't more CACHOTA (commercial, trendy, etc) 'cause isn't a xxxperience and the sound was 1000x better. I have good remembrances of that day, also a lot of shitty images.

This year 1200 mic's will be back, I really want to see them again, but we must stay alert to see who will promote that party. Probably someone that wants money, 'cause they will not bring 'em to a 300 hundred people party. And isn't only 300 persons that wanna see 1200 mics, so...we only can wait a better organization in spite of that I'm imagining that will be another shit.

About the vibe, I think that was a lot of people was there only to drop something, not just for the music, because I saw so many monsters...I leave that place scarred! Ahahah

After some 50, 100, 150, 200, 300 people party you don't wanna to go in another big party, it's hard! And sometimes I want to see some international artist like X-Noize (05-03-05 at KABALLAH/São Paulo) or at 02-05-05 that S.U.N. Project will play their killer live here at the PSYDE rave. But for sure, will have more than 5000 persons there.

I have some 1200 mics excerpts from the last tour, I can send it to u.

Tchau
jonief

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 22, 2005 16:30
I went into a 1200 mics party at boiçucanga, sao paulo north coast, that was terrible... the place, organization, many people in small places...
this tour had been too commercial, but we still like 1200 mics...

sorry about my english... i have to practice more..
PSYENTIST
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Mar 22, 2005 21:53
HEHEHEHHEHEHE, crazy english fawns and elves from the westcountry making more noize here i Brazil eh??? heheheheh Simon Posford and Raja Ram live very close to my home village in England in a County called Wiltshire where i was born. They are a funny pair and ive seen them progress from the first Hallucinogen/Shpongle releases to where they are now with wold domination in their sights. The highly successful and fluid nature of TIP world and all the crew makes for a magical mixture at any party but alas most of you wont get to see them in the smaller parties as demand is sooo huge. Come to england some time or find a small beach here in brazil and play their latest cd and drift away to a wonderland! Lots of love and Light to Raja and Simon, say a big hello to places like Box, munkton farleigh, bath and bristol (including the frogz) as i miss home very much but LOVE it here in brazil!!! See you both back here in Brazil again soon.

Love, light, peace and psy sparks, David
psyentist@hotmail.com
Trance Forum » » Forum  Brazil - Comments about 1200mics tour in Brazil...

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance