Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum ╗ ╗ Forum  India - Classics from other Genres Psychedelicized !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Classics from other Genres Psychedelicized !

coSmiIic r080t0n3
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  72
Posts :  2340
Posted : Feb 9, 2008 08:16
Quote:

On 2008-02-08 10:19, dj_fullonacid wrote:
sesto sento remixed Moby's Lift me up....




moby - lift me up (indra remix) has less cheese feel to it but id prefer the sesto sento tune





heres one thread i found in the trance section

http://forum.isratrance.com/are-there-any-remix-to-old-70s-songs/


& thanks to psyboy for taking all the pain & putting effort in making this webpage hope it helps

http://www.psyremixes.nm.ru/rmx.htm


Regards !!
          - - - - - - - -
It's time to move on to the next step in the psychedelic revolution. We've reached a certain point, but we're not moving any more.
Ken Kesey
phiber_optixz
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  162
Posts :  2072
Posted : Feb 10, 2008 14:25
01.Michael Jackson - Smooth Criminal (Sirius Isness Remix)
02.Chemical Brothers - Hey Boy Hey Girl (Killer Buds vs. Energetic Remix)
03.Faithless - God Is A DJ (Astral Projection Remix)
04.Linkin Park - Faint (Gataka Remix)
05.David Guetta - The World Is Mine (Dino Psaras Remix)
06.Placebo - Meds (Paranormal Attack Remix)
07.The Police - Message In The Bootle (Sesto Sento Remix)
08.The Prodigy - Smack My Bitch Up (HYT Remix)
09.Tribalistas - Ja Sei Namorar (GMS Remix)
10.The Prodigy - Voodoo People (Eskimo Remix)
11.Marylin Manson - Tainted Love (40% Remix)
12.Gwen Stefani - What You Waiting For (Logarythm Remix)
13.Led Zeppelin - No Quarter (The First Stone Remix)
14.Limp Bizkit - Break Stuff (Ultratec Remix)
15.Pink - Lets Get Started (Sirius Isness Remix)
16.Madonna - Close My Body (Sirius Isness Remix)
17.Madonna - Music (Sundose Remix)
18.Depeche Mode - Enjoy The Silence (Growling Machines Remix)
19.Daft Punk - Harder Better Faster Stronger (Phanatic Remix)
20.Daft Punk - Around The World (Sesto Sento Remix)
21.Freddy Mercury - Living On My Own (Planum Remix)
22.Moby - Native Blues (Static System Remix)
23.t.A.T.u - Nas Ne Dogonyat (Technologic Remix)           Om Trayambakam Yajaamahe
Sugandhim Pushti - vardhanam|
Urva - rukamiva Bandhanan
Mrytor - muksheeya ma - amritaat||
NIKTHEQUICK

Started Topics :  8
Posts :  422
Posted : Feb 11, 2008 16:03
excellent list....

remember why people remix tunes??....is it because they finished ideas.....or venerate previous artist by raping their tracks...??or purely because as we recognise the melody... we enjoy and buy more..?or everyone is just turning commercial??

in any case....for me is very sad!!

furthermore dont rape them even more by saying they have been psychedelicized.......if anything they have been taken the psychedelia out (of most tracks) as now they are recognizable and a copy....where is the psychedelia in that?....cos they have faster bpm and few more layers??

bholenath
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posts :  2112
Posted : Feb 11, 2008 16:46
Quote:

On 2008-02-11 16:03, NIKTHEQUICK wrote:
excellent list....

remember why people remix tunes??....is it because they finished ideas.....or venerate previous artist by raping their tracks...??or purely because as we recognise the melody... we enjoy and buy more..?or everyone is just turning commercial??

in any case....for me is very sad!!

furthermore dont rape them even more by saying they have been psychedelicized.......if anything they have been taken the psychedelia out (of most tracks) as now they are recognizable and a copy....where is the psychedelia in that?....cos they have faster bpm and few more layers??

bholenath



My favorite answer: It depends !

I believe there are other reasons.
Lot of places we're still trying to start up the scene. Like here in windsor canada, the psy scene is almost non existent.

When me and group of dj's try to organize a party, part of the crowd is not completely into psy.These people who attend partys (but are not hardcore into psy), when i play remixed tracks they instantly recognize the track and connect, which is very important.
As i believe as dj's we should be providing something for everyone on the dancefloor.

Even when i would play remixed tracks in india, there are always a major number of rock fans. They also claim they get a mad rush when they are dancing and come across a good famous recognizable classic.

Whether its psychedelia or not ? whether its mainstream cos of these famous tracks?
This is all debatable and probably an interesting one. Lets have some arguments !

p.s they mite not be more psychedelic because of faster bpm and more layers, but they are definitely foot stompers for trancers and regular people alike.

Peace
Satish
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posts :  711
Posted : Feb 12, 2008 00:08
Quote:

On 2008-02-11 16:03, NIKTHEQUICK wrote:
excellent list....

remember why people remix tunes??....is it because they finished ideas.....or venerate previous artist by raping their tracks...??or purely because as we recognise the melody... we enjoy and buy more..?or everyone is just turning commercial??

in any case....for me is very sad!!

furthermore dont rape them even more by saying they have been psychedelicized.......if anything they have been taken the psychedelia out (of most tracks) as now they are recognizable and a copy....where is the psychedelia in that?....cos they have faster bpm and few more layers??

bholenath

hehe ... Sorry for using the word psychedelicized instead of saying raped copies like you believe Mr.Quick ! Maybe i haven't come across as many destroyed originals as you might have ? There is plenty of originality out there and I'm sure you could ignore these nasty remakes that hurt so bad !

Peace
          " All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...É
dash


Started Topics :  8
Posts :  464
Posted : Feb 12, 2008 22:36
Quote:

On 2008-02-12 00:08, Psy Bates wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-02-11 16:03, NIKTHEQUICK wrote:
excellent list....

remember why people remix tunes??....is it because they finished ideas.....or venerate previous artist by raping their tracks...??or purely because as we recognise the melody... we enjoy and buy more..?or everyone is just turning commercial??

in any case....for me is very sad!!

furthermore dont rape them even more by saying they have been psychedelicized.......if anything they have been taken the psychedelia out (of most tracks) as now they are recognizable and a copy....where is the psychedelia in that?....cos they have faster bpm and few more layers??

bholenath

hehe ... Sorry for using the word psychedelicized instead of saying raped copies like you believe Mr.Quick ! Maybe i haven't come across as many destroyed originals as you might have ? There is plenty of originality out there and I'm sure you could ignore these nasty remakes that hurt so bad !

Peace




^^+1

Dark SIDE AND thE {}{BooMMMM}}{{
DjFucK


Started Topics :  2
Posts :  160
Posted : Feb 13, 2008 07:50
.
.
.
yada yada yaaadaa...
artist...
download album...
seasons in the abyss...
make a track...
that's the real shit !!!
.
.
.           God knows...
thank God...
but i know as well !!!
who am i ???
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posts :  711
Posted : Feb 13, 2008 17:46
Quote:

On 2008-02-09 08:16, coSmiIic r080t0n3 wrote:
Quote:

On 2008-02-08 10:19, dj_fullonacid wrote:
sesto sento remixed Moby's Lift me up....




moby - lift me up (indra remix) has less cheese feel to it but id prefer the sesto sento tune





heres one thread i found in the trance section

http://forum.isratrance.com/are-there-any-remix-to-old-70s-songs/


& thanks to psyboy for taking all the pain & putting effort in making this webpage hope it helps

http://www.psyremixes.nm.ru/rmx.htm


Regards !!


Excellent Link by PsyBoy ! I am curious to hear Big in Japan by PsyPepper           " All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...É
NIKTHEQUICK

Started Topics :  8
Posts :  422
Posted : Feb 13, 2008 18:49

[quote]
On 2008-02-11 16:03, NIKTHEQUICK wrote:
excellent list....

remember why people remix tunes??....is it because they finished ideas.....or venerate previous artist by raping their tracks...??or purely because as we recognise the melody... we enjoy and buy more..?or everyone is just turning commercial??

in any case....for me is very sad!!

furthermore dont rape them even more by saying they have been psychedelicized.......if anything they have been taken the psychedelia out (of most tracks) as now they are recognizable and a copy....where is the psychedelia in that?....cos they have faster bpm and few more layers??

bholenath

Quote:

On 2008-02-12 00:08, Psy Bates wrote:

hehe ... ""Sorry for using the word psychedelicized instead of saying raped copies like you believe Mr.Quick ! Maybe i haven't come across as many destroyed originals as you might have ? There is plenty of originality out there and I'm sure you could ignore these nasty remakes that hurt so bad ! ""

Peace

Ok ill excuse you.....
just answer the questions or give me your point of view:
remember why people remix tunes??....is it because they finished ideas.....or venerate previous artist by psychedelicizing (as you like it) their tracks...??or purely because as we recognise the melody... we enjoy and buy more..?or everyone is just turning commercial??

furthermore you prob came across more bad mixes than i did as i dont listen to them anymore....

i know there are originals out there (definately not the list i was referring too)...but again...this is a forum....if you get hurt by what i have to say/ask on re-mixed tracks or cant answer the questions, which i thought were very reasonable interrogations on why artist make such "things" or why people still listen,dont bother answering me...!

oh....and peace Mr Psy!=9

bholenath
PS didnt hurt...just made me sad....
Cosmic Oneness
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posts :  711
Posted : Feb 13, 2008 20:18
You ask me for my point of view and then you change your mind ! Canceling stuff out again

Don't be sad ! Originals Rule

Shanti !

I prefer what G.M.S. did to Ghostbusters opposed to the original
          " All is One "

When we change the way we see things, the things we see begin to change ... In Lak'ech Ala K'in ...É
NIKTHEQUICK

Started Topics :  8
Posts :  422
Posted : Feb 14, 2008 11:06
no point discussing with someone who tries to istigate you....

i didnt cancel anything...just added....the "PS"

peace and love

PS nice point of view....
Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posts :  1467
Posted : Feb 14, 2008 11:12
There a super Beautiful People - Maryln Manson Remix by Twisted System if im not mistaken.

Twisted system played it in the morning at a party... and it sounded sooooooooo gooood.

Mad           No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
oMcyLOm


Started Topics :  9
Posts :  1417
Posted : Feb 14, 2008 12:03
^^ yes this track is wicked...i remember hearin this at a party and waht a sunrise every1 had...
freakshow


Started Topics :  1
Posts :  70
Posted : Feb 14, 2008 13:03
i remember hearing 50 cents-in da[?] house remixed by fatali and perplex..think it was called 50 drops...
prodigy's voodoo people has remixed by nearly everyone...
paranormal attack/eskimo to start with....

fungus funk remix of prodigy's mindfields.....

1200 mics remixed lock stock and 2 smoking barrels' zorba the greek in one of their tracks.....forgot what it was called....

The First Stone's album was full of remixes..there was no quarter...as well as a Doors track....

and of course....psykovsky and furious remixed light my fire in peace for the wicked....
that was pure evil!!!!
          spirits of the plants
Mad Purple State
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posts :  1467
Posted : Feb 14, 2008 13:19
Someone had passed me a ┤set┤ by Delta Nudge & Renegade Peanut (Hefty Output) and it had a crazy remix of John Lennon┤s Give Peace a Chance

I think these remixes depend a lot on the mood and goal of the artists. Sometimes when they wanna have fun playing around with sound they make these remixes for pleasure. These shouldnt be released... would be fair to release it for free.

But there are some really good remixes out there that have a pinch of psychedelic to be accepted on the floor.

Mad
          No great genius has ever existed without some touch of madness...
Trance Forum ╗ ╗ Forum  India - Classics from other Genres Psychedelicized !
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon


Copyright © 1997-2017 IsraTrance