Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Chiller Vol. 1 - CHILLCD008 Chillcode Music
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Chiller Vol. 1 - CHILLCD008 Chillcode Music

da777

Started Topics :  9
Posted : Oct 25, 2007 00:03
killer, killer, killer...so it must be really violent??
Dense

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 25, 2007 04:45
Can anyone provide some more information on who Enterprise is? Their tracks Rocket Light and Enaic are my 2 favourite songs on this compilation. Never heard of them before and would like to find out if they have an album due or have any other songs available.
chillcode
Chillcode Records

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Oct 26, 2007 21:31
Quote:

On 2007-10-25 04:45, Dense wrote:
Can anyone provide some more information on who Enterprise is? Their tracks Rocket Light and Enaic are my 2 favourite songs on this compilation. Never heard of them before and would like to find out if they have an album due or have any other songs available.

Enterprise is the multi-talented guy Alex Korosh from moscow, russia. He has released already some full-on trax on ZMA, Harmonia, Spirit Zone and Mind Control only to name a few labels.

On the last 3 Chillcode compilations "Downbeat Liquid Vol.1", "Light Aromas" and "Chiller Vo.1" you can find 6 chill tracks trax from Enterprise

Gunter
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Oct 26, 2007 23:52
Very nice ... I got a lil bit bored from electronic chill out music in the last time .. but this one makes me addicted again I guess
Bjejina
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Oct 31, 2007 21:34
Enterprise Rocks!!!! I just love his tracks!
If anyone has a full list of tracks that he released (Full-On, Chillout...) - I would really be happy to see it

And about the compilation - Its been a long time since I enjoyed a compilation so much - and ALL OF IT - FULLY AND COMPLETELY! Well done Chillcode!!!! This is definitely my favorite chillout compilation for 2007!!!

When you lose touch with inner stillness, you lose touch with yourself. When you lose touch with yourself, you lose yourself in the world. (Eckhart Tolle)
chillcode
Chillcode Records

Posted : Nov 2, 2007 13:42
Quote:

On 2007-10-31 21:34, Bjejina wrote:
If anyone has a full list of tracks that he released (Full-On, Chillout...) - I would really be happy to see it

And about the compilation - Its been a long time since I enjoyed a compilation so much - and ALL OF IT - FULLY AND COMPLETELY! Well done Chillcode!!!! This is definitely my favorite chillout compilation for 2007!!!

Thanks to you all people for the great feedback, we´re happy that you like the album so much

Dopese
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  29
Posted : Nov 2, 2007 19:00
Quote:

On 2007-10-31 21:34, Bjejina wrote:

http://www.discogs.com/artist/Enterprise+(2)

I also love his tracks on the Chillcode compilations. They are all very beautiful and something special!

I didn't listen to his trance tracks though until now.           http://my.opera.com/Dopese/
headbot
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  141
Posted : Nov 3, 2007 12:30
great release!
kuba's tracks pronnounce a promising forthcoming album.....

thanks for the promo,
www.cosmicleaf.com           www.cosmicleaf.com
klaxer
Koan / Vacuum Stalkers

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Nov 3, 2007 13:55
Great compilation! We waiting vol.2.
Bjejina
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  24
Posted : Nov 3, 2007 20:05
Thanks Dopese for the info!

Peace

When you lose touch with inner stillness, you lose touch with yourself. When you lose touch with yourself, you lose yourself in the world. (Eckhart Tolle)
mikadho
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  68
Posted : Nov 4, 2007 18:07
very nice compilation!
i´m sitting here in mexico in my hotel room, spend some time off between two gigs
and calm down with these beautiful tunes.
especially the zero cult tracks are amazing...

very good work, thanx for it!
chillcode
Chillcode Records

Posted : Nov 8, 2007 14:42
Quote:

On 2007-11-04 18:07, mikadho wrote:
very nice compilation!
i´m sitting here in mexico in my hotel room, spend some time off between two gigs
and calm down with these beautiful tunes.
especially the zero cult tracks are amazing...

very good work, thanx for it!

Great feedback people, we´re happy that you love the release so much

Lets see if "chiller Vol. 1" also tops the german chillout charts this month november, the next updated charts issue should be published the next days.

Thank you all for the support!

Androcell
Androcell

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Nov 9, 2007 21:28
Tomas, you've totally redeemed yourself on the track selection this time around. THANK YOU so much for the promo!

Such a quality release... Big respect to all the artists involved...nice work all around, for sure.

I'm really anticipating listening to the new Zero Cult album that much more, now.

chillcode
Chillcode Records

Posted : Nov 10, 2007 22:42
Quote:

On 2007-11-09 21:28, Androcell wrote:
Tomas, you've totally redeemed yourself on the track selection this time around. THANK YOU so much for the promo!

Such a quality release... Big respect to all the artists involved...nice work all around, for sure.

I'm really anticipating listening to the new Zero Cult album that much more, now.

Thanks Quasga, i´m happy that you enjoy my selection so much

Btw ... "Chiller" has entered Position 2 of the German Chillout Charts November 2007 (DCOC) yesterday!

Click here to view the charts:

http://www.dcoc.de/album.php

chillcode
Chillcode Records

Posted : Dec 7, 2007 16:50

"Chiller Vol. 1" has topped the German Chillout Charts in Dezember 2007 today! Position 1 !

Click here to view the charts:

http://www.dcoc.de/album.php

Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Chiller Vol. 1 - CHILLCD008 Chillcode Music
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance