Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - Chichime vs Psygate *Round 2* Astrix LIVE (Sat 7th June 2003)
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Chichime vs Psygate *Round 2* Astrix LIVE (Sat 7th June 2003)

Chichime Crew
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : May 7, 2003 04:33
Chichime vs. Psygate @The Eq Arena.
Sat 7th June,10pm till late.
@EQ Arena, Hackney Wick, London.

Full On Zone:

Astrix *Live pa* [Hommega/Tip World]

Kristian (Transient) vs. Fortu (Chichime).
Marchello (Etnicanet/Fairy Tales).
Fabri v Enry (Psygate) Prog/Psy Set.
Kalimamboh (Ichnosis/Italy).

Eclectic Zone:

Phil Chichime.
Greg Lunar Coyle (Transient/Automatic)
Deep Psy (Chichime).
Ben Scammin (Silverback Rec).
Nigel Photon (Chichime).

Sound - Audio Energy
Lighting - Arc-I
Lazers, Chai Cafe, Fluro Market, Massage.

@EQ Arena, east cross Centre, Waterden rd, off carpenters rd, Hackney Wick, London E15
Hackney wick british rail, Stratford Tube, Bus 26, 30, 236, 276, N26, N236

Free shuttle Bus from stratford tube to EQ

Advanced tickets £10 + booking fee from:
www.therecordbox.co.uk 0207 7332280
www.accessallareas.org 0207 2678320
Psy dream tample - unit 22, stables market, chalk farm road, camden 0207 2678528
access all areas - 117 kentish town road, camden NW1 0207 2678320
sILVER RECORDS - 40 BLOOMSBURY WAY WC1 0207 4049456
Cyberdog - 9 earlham street, covent garden WC2 0207 8367855
Cyberdog - stables market, chalk farm road, camden 0207 4822842
infoline: 07944 933762 0208 3658918 (phone & fax)
E-Mail: info@chichime.co.uk , info@psygate.co.uk

morph27
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  52
Posted : May 7, 2003 13:10
wwwoohh..killa...!
starflower

Started Topics :  7
Posted : May 7, 2003 16:44
great!!!!
good luck...and i'll see you there!!!!

shankarrrr
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : May 16, 2003 21:53
*Added some Details*

(Hope you dont Mind Kristian )           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : May 20, 2003 05:05
thats cool asi thanks dude.
eskimo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : May 20, 2003 20:34
best of luck with this one guys

Astrix is a must see!!!
NeutroN
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  69
Posted : May 20, 2003 21:11
For sure this is going to be a good party, I can still remenber the last time that I saw Astrix (the depot) that was a great night.

It will also be cool to see kristian vs fortu, that sounds great fun

"Great things are only possible with outrageous requests." Thea Alexander
Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Jun 8, 2003 21:09
hooo....What a night

i have to tell you that i'v always been a fan of Chichime party's, but this party was just very very good.

came inside around 24:30 and the place was already pack, the crowd was just Great, the Vibe was high, from the start to the End

finally there was a build-Up in a party where it began with progressive stuff to the very full-On.

Marchello played a very mile progressive set, i was really surprised to be honest, he put some wicked tunes.

Astrix was supposed to do a live act but for some equipment reasons, he did a dj set, and i really enjoyed is set, i thought that it will be a bit cheezy for me, but he gave very powerful set, although i think there is too much breaks in his tracks still the crowd were all happy.

about Kristian i have to tell you that i'v noticed that he was in a very good mood at this night and when he started to play he just gave a perfect set, and his mixing was just perfect, i couldnt stop dancing in his set, good job Kriss.

so all in all i Had an absolute a blast...i didnt enjoy like that in a long time.

thanks to to all the Chichime Crew.

cheers

(-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
jon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  17
Posted : Jun 9, 2003 12:02
well my friend and colleague mr asi has said it all!
But Ill say it again in different words!!

Yeah we arrived quite late cos I had been up at cambridge for strawberry fayre all day (another story i guess)... and then I forced asi to wait while i stood outside the eq scoffing some rancid doner.

As soon as we got onto the main floor I realized something was different. Yes! Some progressive at the start of a party hoorah! I think the journey through the evening was very good at chichime and this is what made the night so good. I mean a lot of the tunes we had heard on other occasions, but they worked much better on saturday because it was not just GMS, or even Wrecked Machines, from start to finish... there was a variety and a 'story'..... I mean a highlight for me was when kris (or steve?) played Silicon Sound Strange Planet. I thought I didnt like Silicon Sound... but at that point it worked amazingly well!

Ok another thing which helped the evening was that ALL DJs were on fire! Marchello played the best set I have ever heard from him (and I already knew he's a good DJ hehe:). He has just come back from travels abroad and I bet he brought back loads of new tunes with him:) Kristian and Steve were excellent, and I enjoyed Astrix too (ok I am not a fan but in the context of the night.. etc etc...)

only negative things... it was unbelievably hot (cant be helped really cos it was a really hot day) and the sound was very rough indeed in the second room (didnt care cos I was in the main room the whole time).

Yeah.. just thinking about it again. The reason I started going to parties was because I liked psychedelic trance music... let's face it. Recently i have been to some really enjoyable parties, but the music has been a bit variable (I mean patchy, not full of variety:). So it was great to go to a party where the MUSIC was the strongest point....

Anyway to be honest I had an amazingly good night and it was the perfect way to end a great weekend.... thanks kris, phil, steve, etc!!!
steve
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  18
Posted : Jun 9, 2003 19:02
hello all
Jon, it goes without saying, but thanks for the kind words and the acknowledgement...Yes all djays played very well imo too.

Big thanks to everyone that managed to remain remotely energised as the heat was unbelievable
RedZebra2

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Jun 10, 2003 19:08
Woohoo! Yeah, that was a great party. It wasn't TOO packed, which is lucky, cos as everyone said, it was bloody hot in the main room. Astrix played some fantastic music, and I enjoyed it a lot, though I was a bit irritated by all the breaks. Maybe he was just trying to cool us down a little, which was probably a good idea. Lots of nice people too, and some great drumming in the chillout.

A warm (not really hot!) day is not much of an excuse for the temperature though... any hotter than that and there could be problems. So if they have another party at the eq in the next few months I hope they have some fans...

RedZebra
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jun 11, 2003 00:23
Cheers asi,jon and Red Zebra.
Yes it was a great night indeed in every sense of the word.I really enjoyed the djing and the crowds response
although Fortu[Steven],who played back 2 back with me played most of the tracks as i was very busy with the organisation,all the way up to our set.
but it was still an enjoyable night.
Maya bee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Jun 24, 2003 11:51
I'm going to be there,
It's day before I'm coming back to israel.
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jun 24, 2003 12:19
mayes my friend, i think you are a little confused... this has already happened..           >>love will tear us apart...<<
Maya bee
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Jun 24, 2003 15:45
oooops

Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - Chichime vs Psygate *Round 2* Astrix LIVE (Sat 7th June 2003)

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance