Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - Chichime Presents, Cosmosis Jan 22nd 2005.
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Chichime Presents, Cosmosis Jan 22nd 2005.

Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 16:53
always loved Chichime party's...good luck Kristian with this one, im sure it will be rocking.

will be great to see everyone, cant wait....

cheers           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
Kristian
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 17:04
Cheers for the good words guys Asi u are down in the list,c u tomorrow
eskimo
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  55
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 17:10
have fun at the party all! nice to see the Kaa playing in London
and of course cosmosis and the others are pretty cool too
          http://www.dacru.be
Chichime Crew
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jan 21, 2005 23:06
These are the dj times for tomorrow.

Main Room

9.30/10.30 Mai
10.30/12 Kaa
12/1.30 Kalimamboh
1.30/3 Fortu
3/4.30 Kristian
4.30/6 COSMOSIS.Live

Synchroncity Room.

9.30/12.Nic No Name.
12/1.30.Tom Anteater.
1.30/3.Kai_1
3 til 6.Phil Chichime V Deep Psy
MonasticSquid
MonasticSquid

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jan 22, 2005 23:23
fantastico....

will be good to see the Brighton Massive, Asi, Anteater, and all u other freaks that can make it South of the River......

Booyakka Billbo Baggins           ---------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/mtheoryuk
www.myspace.com/monasticsquid
www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
Madpup
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  21
Posted : Jan 23, 2005 16:04
Great party, best fun I had in a long time, some great music from the djs in both rooms and a lot of friendly people in the crowd!
Chichime Crew
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Jan 23, 2005 19:50
Hi Everyone thanks for making this a great party in every aspect,and all the djs and crew for your great contribution especially to our main guest Cosmosis
for his fantastic preformance.

We would also like to apologise for the behaviour of certain bouncers.We will put a complaint to the management.
Lux
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Jan 23, 2005 21:03
Great party, one of the best ones I've been for a really long time...

Thumbs up!
          Don't hope 2 much 4 something cause u may end up getting it...
MonasticSquid
MonasticSquid

Started Topics :  20
Posted : Jan 24, 2005 13:12
Great Party - maybe a few too many punters.... 50 - 100 people less could have eased the pressures on the dance floor - but the crowd was nice so it wasnt too unplesant
...i didnt get there till 3am - So I only caught KRISTIAN - who is becoming a real 'super star DJ' ( the crowd was mighty pleased with his set )...... and ofcourse COSMOSIS, who once again showed why he is one of the U.K's treasured PSyTrance artists!! Billy really gets the crowd invovled, interacts with every one...He totally rocked the place - most tracks being off the new album (i havent heard yet) - with a few notable oldies from the Synergy Album (eg Crossroads) - and what about that - New Order "Blue Monday" remix!!!!
Totally PHAT as PHUK wicked production ,with a H U G E Kik & Bass sounds that you could literally sit on and ride like a Rodeo Horse!!!!

---------------------------------------------
www.myspace.com/mtheoryuk
www.myspace.com/monasticsquid
www.alchemyrecords.co.uk
tom anteater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  56
Posted : Jan 24, 2005 14:12
highly enjoyable night as per usual

great to see so many people after the christmas break..

not sure whether to be flattered or not that some guy couldn't keep his clothes on during my set hehehe..           >>love will tear us apart...<<
Spencer
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  42
Posted : Jan 24, 2005 14:51
Damn shame I missed this one! Was up in bed feeling quite sick that night but by the sounds of things I missed an amazing set from Cosmosis...gawd dammit!

Squid I will catch up with you again soon..Mr Anteater - is that what progressive music does to people? I'm staying well away ! LOL

Asi
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  104
Posted : Jan 24, 2005 15:51
Indeed a very nice party, was great to see all my friends there, i'v stayed most of the time in the progressive room, until kristian set and cosmosis..wich was good.
thanks to Kristian and all the Chichime crew, keep up the good work.

Cheers           (-:"The Psychoactive Is So Powerfull
Since The Discovery Of L.S.D"
:-)
Yellow Warrior
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Jan 24, 2005 19:35
Quote:

On 2005-01-24 13:12, MonasticSquid wrote:
Great Party - maybe a few too many punters.... 50 - 100 people less could have eased the pressures on the dance floor - but the crowd was nice so it wasnt too unplesant

It was a bit crowded. Wanted to dance so badly but there was no damn space around.
So, i just stood at the back bounciing on one heel listening to some Great Great tunes!!!

Kristian man, what can i say....You always Deliver man!! Always! All your sets i've come to have sent me back smiling and with some insanely painful legs! I loved it last night!! Good Luck with Bro!!

Cosmosis, Phew!! Blew my mind away! Those Kicks and Basslines...maybe that was what was making me bounce on my heels. I didn't do shit!! Like Monastic Squid said it was like riding a freakin Rodeo Horse!!
Nice Pumping music! hehehehe....loved every minute of it. and what a great guy eh! Always interacting with the crowd, dancing with us, hehehehehe...Good Energy! Thanks Bruva!

Kaa, Kalimamboh, Fortu, Mai, Thank You all for a great night. I missed Mai's set in the beginning but the last 15 minutes i heard was a very nice welcome!

Thank You guys so much!!

Thanks to the whole Chichime Crew and you know what guys........I CAN'T WAIT FOR THE NEXT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PEACE AND BIG BIG RESPECT!

Rather than feeling that you're about to have the rug pulled from under you, let me teach you how to dance on a flying carpet
The Kaa
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  53
Posted : Jan 25, 2005 15:32
Wouhou what a party my friends!! Thanks to all the chichime crew for still making real psychdelic parties, with all the ingredients ones need: killer music, smashing sound, wicked visuals and of course on top of all beautiful crowd ! Hope to come back party with all of you guys soon! Take good care fo yourselves and let's keep on smashing all the dancefloors.
Yalla !          Out Now >> V.A "1001 Flights" (Air Snare recs)

Tribal Vision rec. | Air Snare rec.
Dvj | Producer | Label manager
www.thekaa.com | www.airsnare-records.com | www.tribalvision.cz
Dj Onyks (Turbo Trance Rec)

Started Topics :  2
Posted : Jan 25, 2005 15:50
Yes... I really enjoy myself, met lot of people and listen at good music all the night...
Very nice party...
Trance Forum » » Forum  UK - Chichime Presents, Cosmosis Jan 22nd 2005.
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance