Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Chicago (1200 Mics) - Delhi 06 Mar 09

Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Mar 7, 2009 20:56:11
Ola

Last night Delhi had a chance to witness a killer gig with Chicago, Nick & Sandy.

Was a killer scene with almost close to 300 people, since a long time i saw a turn up like that at any Delhi gig. Jam packed scene, freaks stomped like mad.

So much energy on the floor, Nick played a kick ass progressive set, psychedelic soundscaping at it's best. Proggy is rox for me these days & Nick did not spare anyone either.

Chicago played rather nostalgic set all classics from Shivas India to Hashish to High Paradise, was good to sing along on High Paradise with everyone on the floor. Full On blast.

Sandy for a change played a twilightish set, rather very randomly selected tracks, at times full on & at time dark & at time twilight, but power packed music.

Nick started again with some kickass full on minus cheese. Tight sounds & power laced basslines kept the dancers on the feet until 6AM, bouncing & stomping all over.

After a long time we had blasting scene, thanks to the orgs & hope this goes on!

We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
DemonoidPhenomenon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Mar 8, 2009 11:26
arre wah wah wah wah!!...chyeah...!!           peace to you and peace to me.
punk tantrik

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Mar 9, 2009 07:39
[quote]

freaks stomped like mad.

After a long time we had blasting scene, thanks to the orgs & hope this goes on!

sweet ....

regret missing this one ..           Ppl with gUns don`t understand!!!

thats baSically the reason why they keep gUns..............too many misunderstandings:)
day_tripper
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  28
Posted : Mar 9, 2009 07:48
indoor or outdoor?           "It's not the fall that kills you; it's the sudden stop at the end." - Douglas Adams
psy-junky
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  11
Posted : Mar 9, 2009 08:21
Quote:

On 2009-03-09 07:48, day_tripper wrote:
indoor or outdoor?

Indoor...
When is the Gil ritual happening ?           "Whoever said the best things in life are free... obviously grew their own bud"
Dogon
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Mar 9, 2009 16:12
Gil is in India but i dont think he will be playing this time.           We were born naked & grow up to become wicked.
almost_human KROX ( Phantasm Rec .)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Mar 9, 2009 17:32
Full POwer Show,, Nice OLD Time Tuunes from 1200 ,, Killer Music by NIck ,, Sandy Spinned new Style & was killer ,,..,
Balagaan Start by SHIVLINK for 2009
Boom Shankar !!!           UVV Project / Mandala Project / Crystal noize Project / Cosmic Crew

Be not angry that you cannot make others as you wish them to be, since you cannot make yourself as you wish to be.
juice
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  59
Posted : Mar 10, 2009 09:19
once again great work by shivlink bros...
Incredible music by Chicago
nd fullon vibes

boom..
          Studies indicate that listening to music is good for digestion.
Orbital
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Mar 11, 2009 13:43
I think this is the way to go - party with friends rather than telling the world. Good one Shivlink. Always nice to know that the brothers are still stomping!           'The meek aint gonna inherit shit'

“I don’t want to be part of your revolution if I can’t dance.” – Emma Goldman
Trance Forum » » Forum  India - Chicago (1200 Mics) - Delhi 06 Mar 09

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance