Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Electronica - Charlie Cooper from Telefon Tel Aviv passed away :-(
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Charlie Cooper from Telefon Tel Aviv passed away :-(

shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Jan 27, 2009 10:14:39
From Telefon Tel Aviv myspace blog:

Quote:

Hello, Everyone.

It breaks my heart to inform you all that Charlie Cooper, my better half in Telefon Tel Aviv, passed away on January 22nd.

We have been friends since high school, and began making records together a decade ago. We have been so fortunate to tour the world together, while at the same time having a massive amount of laughs at one another's expense.

Aside from Charlie's singular genius and musical gifts, I can tell you that he was a total sweetheart of a guy, and a loving friend and confidant to people everywhere. His musicianship was surpassed only by his greater gift to the world - his warmth, his generosity, his unquenchable humor, and his undying loyalty to those whom he loved. In the spirit of honorable mention, however, I should mention that he had a shoe collection that was marvelous, knowledge of hip-hop that was profound, and knowledge of wine that was subtle.

He is survived by a sister, a neice, a nephew, his mother, his stepfather, me, and more adoring friends than the Universe has dark matter. As such, his family and I ask for your discretion and consideration of our privacy during these extremely turbulent waters.

Yours in Music,

Joshua Eustis

http://blogs.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=blog.view&friendID=42233895&blogID=466720767

Very sad :-(

---------------------------------------------
"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

duyoush
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  164
Posted : Jan 27, 2009 11:30
they just now rls an album on BPitch !

Sad....

R.I.P Charlie

Cheers           "The external world became changed as in a dream and colors became more glowing.When the eyes were closed,colored pictures flashed past in a quickly changing kaleidoscope.what had caused this condition?"
Albert Hofmann Laboratory Notes (1943)
assaf
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Jan 28, 2009 00:07
bad news, great great artist, his music will stay with me , r.i.p!!
Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Feb 3, 2009 19:36
http://forum.isratrance.com/free-telefon-tel-aviv-tracks/           www.myspace.com/trollatcrackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/crackwhoremodels
www.myspace.com/cwmdeco
jimbo
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  39
Posted : Feb 5, 2009 11:07

this is really sad to hear that

RIP
Shahar Indepth
Indepth
Started Topics :  16
Posted : Feb 5, 2009 12:44
so sad to hear this,
TTV are (were?) such an inspiring duo,ever since the first release...super talented and innovative.

their new album, which was released a couple of weeks ago, is very very recommended

http://www.myspace.com/depthsof
Pavel
Troll

Started Topics :  312
Posted : Feb 6, 2009 16:01
Very sad indeed           Everyone in the world is doing something without me
aXis
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  116
Posted : Feb 8, 2009 17:15
omg. it breaks my heart.

Peace to all
shahar
IsraTrance Team

Started Topics :  155
Posted : Mar 22, 2009 08:10
From their myspace blog:

Quote:

Hey Everyone

I've decided to play shows (I know, I know, it's not exactly a big deal, but hey...). Fredo is going to come with me and play keyboards and sing backups. Some of you may know who he is already, but if not, he has co-written some things with TTA and basically been our best friend for a million years. He's always around when we're making a record. We'll be playing mostly stuff from the new LP, and some even newer stuff, so please come out and help us move things forward!

We start in Europe, the end of May, and are continuing through June or longer, ideally. US dates to follow in August.

If any promoters are interested in booking us, please contact the people on our front page that correspond with your territory. I've listed them below in case you are having trouble reading that silly font.

luca del muratore for italy
luca@locusta.net

daniel meteo for germany
meteo@snafu.de

trey many for US and Canada
trey@billions.com

naomi palmer for the rest of the world
naomi@elasticartists.net

We hope to see you there. Thank you.

Peace,

_J_

"Be the change you want to see in the world!"
M.K. Gandhi

"There is only one corner of the universe you can be certain of improving, and that's your own self."
Aldous Huxley

Troll@CrackWhoreModels
IsraTrance Analyst Member

Started Topics :  558
Posted : Mar 22, 2009 15:50
thats good news i was affraid that he would stop playing
faxinadu
Faxi Nadu / Elmooht

Started Topics :  282
Posted : Mar 25, 2009 11:46
only saw this now... sad           
The Way Back
https://faxinadu.bandcamp.com/album/the-way-back
Trance Forum » » Forum  Electronica - Charlie Cooper from Telefon Tel Aviv passed away :-(

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance