Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page and 1 guest
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Carbon Based Lifeforms - World Of Sleepers (ultimae)
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Carbon Based Lifeforms - World Of Sleepers (ultimae)

Soul Kontakt
Soul Kontakt

Started Topics :  40
Posted : Dec 8, 2006 00:41
I just got my original copy today! Thank you very much i listen to it already 3 times but definately will be one of those albums i will listen to forever. This is music made from quality hard work, this is music made from the hearth! I can't stop saying thankyou to people like you who keep such a great and serious scene happening...Thank you thank you thank you...keep it up!

Thanks again           Boom :)

SOUL KONTAKT - 12th Planet new track on www.myspace.com/soulkontakt
Soul Kontakt Live for demo or booking email soulkontakt@hotmail.com
www.soulkontakt.com
Carbon Based Lifeforms
Carbon Based Lifeforms (CBL)

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 8, 2006 01:28
Thanks to all of you!
We are really happy that you all like the album so much.
Negative feedback is welcome(well he he ) of course, would be weird if everybody loved it wouldn't it??

Again, thanks for all support and, as those who have bought the CD maybe have noticed, there is a special thanks for you guys here at Isratrance. I, Daniel, try to follow the big forums as much as possible.

We hope to get invited to some nice festivals this summer. Let's have a beer and discuss the mysteries of life.

love
CBL

==============================
www.carbonbasedlifeforms.net
www.sync24.se
www.thermostatic.se
liquidchill
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  25
Posted : Dec 8, 2006 01:36
all right I'm listening to the cd at the moment and right now the song "world of sleepers" is floating on my headphones and all I can say is oh my god..!
thank you cbl, the cd is incredible
ajdgroot

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 8, 2006 23:25
Quote:

We hope to get invited to some nice festivals this summer. Let's have a beer and discuss the mysteries of life.

not loving this cd would be one of the mysteries of life. I love it, love that typical cbl sound. Outstanding work again.
Nobita
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  30
Posted : Dec 11, 2006 01:42
Thank you CBL ! This album sent me into a state of trance after the first listen through... I mean it, I felt like I was in an altered state of consciousness haha. Truely is music to soothe the mind           Row row row your boats gently down the stream; merrily merrily merrily merrily life is but a dream.
Jespar

Started Topics :  5
Posted : Dec 11, 2006 04:21
Congratulations on the release, Daniel & Johannes.

This is something I've been avidly awaiting - there couldn't be any better christmas present.

Just ordered my two deluxe digipack CD's.... can't wait untill they'll arrive (hopefully there's still some left in stock!). Although - I've already heard the album, and so far my impression of this piece is really, really good. Beautiful, joyful & tender music.

Thank you very much.

/Jesper.
NOVA (Ultimae Records)
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Dec 13, 2006 15:07
got my copy today!!

Beautiful artwork (really love the booklet) and the music is just another top-notch chapter in the panoramic saga,

well done D & J!!!           ::Memento:Audere:Semper::

www.myspace.com/nova_music
www.ultimae.com

~Panoramic Music For Panoramic People~
TrimatixXx

Started Topics :  1
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 01:17
The New Album is Awesome!!!! How many copies do u sold until now ?
sure_smoke_alot
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  45
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 07:39
Quote:

On 2006-12-14 01:17, TrimatixXx wrote:
The New Album is Awesome!!!! How many copies do u sold until now ?

can i refrase the question??
how many copies are left with u??           the problem with valuing art is, till u dont understand it, it's worthless but wen u do understand it, it's priceless!!
BrettFromTibet
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  61
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 08:04
Cheers to Carbon Based Lifeforms!

"Hydroponic Garden" was a masterpiece, a potent and long-lasting CD that I have played out and enjoyed at home many times over. It was well, well worth it.

It's awesome you are offering your new one an affordable digital download- outside of Itunes AACs - which I won't buy. As much as I love ambient music - I am tired of importing it from Hong Kong. The day before I say "no" to international CD shipping isin't far away.

I am really tempted to check this release out.
Carbon Based Lifeforms
Carbon Based Lifeforms (CBL)

Started Topics :  7
Posted : Dec 14, 2006 13:47
TrimatixXx & sure_smoke_alot >> I'm not sure really
We'll get the first report in januari. I think the first pressing was 1000 copies, so there should be plenty still, as more and more buy(or download) digitally.

BrettFromTibet >> Thanks! We really love Ultimae for their effort in trying to make their music availible to everybody, be it mp3 or CD. Hope you like this second one as much as Hydroponic Garden. We do

Love you all!

cheers
CBL           ==============================
www.carbonbasedlifeforms.net
www.sync24.se
www.thermostatic.se
Disciple
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  23
Posted : Dec 16, 2006 00:20
Wow, as soon as I heard a clip of Hydroponic Garden I had to buy it. Its got that perfect trance sound that is so deep and smooth. Ive only heard one other album with the same sound which is Mystic cigarettes by the Saafi Brothers. Since then ive bought the whole Ultimae catalogue! Awsome stuff.
zatitude
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  10
Posted : Dec 18, 2006 00:11
Ditto for that Ultimae catalog, all fantastic music. Currently listening to Albedo (VA) - hmmm what sonic bliss
Quasga
Inactive User

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Dec 20, 2006 19:04
Erratic Patterns is such a great track. Love the "lyrics".... brilliant
hyperion
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  66
Posted : Dec 21, 2006 23:10
excellent stuff!!!
i listen tho this album again and again....
one of my top for this year           Music may not take us to the Moon or let us live forever, but as we enter trough the doors it is opening before us, we find things far beyond our everyday experiences..

http://www.myspace.com/djhyperion
Trance Forum » » Forum  Ambient & Chill Out - Carbon Based Lifeforms - World Of Sleepers (ultimae)
← Prev Page
2 3 4 5 6 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance