Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Cannibal Syndrome Records presents V/A - Cannibal Cookbook (CSRCD002)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Cannibal Syndrome Records presents V/A - Cannibal Cookbook (CSRCD002)

insane
Silent Horror

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 10:57
Quote:

On 2006-10-22 04:57, DETOX wrote:
Cannibals,Phobos (greek word for fear),Katastrof (greek word for disaster) and a cover featuring blood and a kind of monster checking out recipes for human flesh?

How about featuring some young virgins on your next cover getting raped and drilled by devil himself with blood all around like a thrash metal band once did?

This dark psy thing becomes more pathetic day by day.

judgin a cd by its cover detox??
with all respect to wizzy noise.. this cover is far beyond expectations.. u like to show nipples on cover?YUCK-cud have chosena better model atleast lol
http://212.227.206.198/cgi-bin/zoom.cgi?exp1cd006_b.jpg:CDs/exp/exp1cd006.html:;
scobbah
Kiriyama

Started Topics :  35
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 11:04
Quote:

On 2006-10-22 10:57, insane wrote:

judgin a cd by its cover detox??
with all respect to wizzy noise.. this cover is far beyond expectations.. u like to show nipples on cover?YUCK-cud have chosena better model atleast lol
http://212.227.206.198/cgi-bin/zoom.cgi?exp1cd006_b.jpg:CDs/exp/exp1cd006.html:;

Come on Jigar, neither you or me hold something against Dana International nor her nipples, and you know it.. Look, now you made Dana really upset and disappointed with you...

http://www.bbc.co.uk/radio2/eurovision/2005/images/fashion/98dana.jpg

Aural transmissions from the deep forests of Sweden
www.dvsmrecords.org - 'Patterns II EP' by Silent Horror out now!
Bloodclot
Bloodclot

Started Topics :  93
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 11:04
Now we can expect an answer of how graceful a womans body is dressed up as a skank dj. Exposure productions indeed.
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 11:19

all the best to cannibal syndrome for this good release ..and BIG BOOM for Phobos , Hishiryo , barbeque guys , katastrof , kiriyama n all involved

eagerly waitin to hear to this installment

Deton@tik
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 11:23

AND DETOX ---MAN --U NEED TO DETOX

DONT U KNW THIS THREAD IS NOT FOR U ..U R A BLIND OR MAY BE STUPID ..

patrick PM

Started Topics :  4
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 12:13
Quote:

On 2006-10-22 06:03, psychoz.com.mk wrote:
It`s really sad when some label declaers non profit while making money from CDs sales.
Anyway great tracklist the cover I find also great sad the artists aren`t payed for their work.

now you have the opportunity to explain your statement. go ahead.           www.cs-records.org
www.wildsevenrecordz.com
www.lysergic-asylum.com
pm@cs-records.org

CSRCD001: VA - Symphony of Surgery
CSRCD002: VA - Cannibal Cookbook
CSRCD003: VA - The Madcap Circus (Q1 2010)
enichkin
eniChkin Project

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 12:20
looking forward to hearing that CD
Good luck cannibal syndrome :)           
(L)ayered
(I)ntelligence
(F)orming
(E)nergy
PsyShark
PsyShark records

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 13:19
Quote:

On 2006-10-22 04:57, DETOX wrote:
Cannibals,Phobos (greek word for fear),Katastrof (greek word for disaster) and a cover featuring blood and a kind of monster checking out recipes for human flesh?

How about featuring some young virgins on your next cover getting raped and drilled by devil himself with blood all around like a thrash metal band once did?

This dark psy thing becomes more pathetic day by day.

it's not the right forum & the right time to talk about this but i will. as you did.

since i've joind Isratrance community i see your forlorn nick name every where including negativity about some lables & artists & even distributions! (are you the angel?)

the only thing related somehow to you that considered as good is "Wizzy Noise" project. they are good, but too bad that they are in your lable.

why do you judge people on there look? get a life man!
it's only a cover...!

if you don't know to support! then save your bad words...
try to be positive just 1 moment! (you won't success i believe) you are destroying your karma!

anyway, it's funny that you judge people due to there name & look...and your nick name is: Detox... hehehe , so you are the center of all drugs addicts...

hopefully you stop being negative one day!

(i know that you will include me later in your virtual isratrance war... but i will reply to you smiles peace & good wishes every time i have time to type somthing here)

- just to let u know, even that i run dark lable, i have alot of friends from full on category & even club trance & more...
i have never been negative like you about any kind of music!

Respect to every one!

* Free advice: it's not recommended sleeping, eating, and spending all the life in forums...get some real friends.

I wish you only good luck in life.
-hopefully you get out of your own world.

Cheers
Sharky
          www.PsyShark.com

www.myspace.com/psyshark
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 13:41
INSANE i am not judging this cd just by its cover,the artists and track names along with the bpms give me a good idea of what to expect in this 'music' compilation....

As for the Wizzy Noise cover its an artist album and they choose their covers either i like it or not just like they choose who will master their music and a lot of other things.By the way Wizzy Noise have also used women and sexy covers in the past while working with other labels.In any case comparing Wizzy Noise with these kind of releases here is at least funny and pointless.Wizzy Noise are producing for almost a decade and didnt buy a pc yesterday with some cheap software in it

Dear PSYCHEDELIA by the way the word Detox used in my nickname refers to something else and not drugs you know,its also mentioned somewhere in the isratrance.com section within this forum if you can use the search engine properly.Not everyone in this forum is into drugs like you are you know

Last but not least sorry to dissapoint you dear PSYSHARK but if Wizzy Noise work with me then this must mean that something good is going on with me and my label,maybe selling much more than 300-400 copies that most 'dark psy' labels in our days for a beggining?Maybe that i pay good money and on time since unlike some others i dont claim to be a non profit label?Who knows maybe i am just cute person after all hehe.

Oh and since i dont have any real friends like you said,not ones that design covers with cannibals and release crappy music at least,maybe you would like to be my friend?Please save me from my misery....Get serious mate.....           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
PsyShark
PsyShark records

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 13:51
Detox man:

you generalize alot...

not all lables act the same.
all artists in my lable for example got paid for the tracks few months before the release.

anyway, man
if you wanna talk about any other issue, do it on another forum, just as respect to this lable and leave their thread clean of irrelevant replies.

have a great day man!
peace to Greece.

Cheers
Sharky

www.PsyShark.com

www.myspace.com/psyshark
DETOX
IsraTrance Senior Member

Started Topics :  296
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 13:59
Psyshark unfortunately or fortunately i dont generalise a lot and this info comes to me directly from the artists who release on such 'dark psy' labels who regret afterwards when they realise how some so called label managers exploit them especially when some of them use the terms 'non profit'.

Anyway enough said for now,going to enjoy life as you suggested           Toodaloo Motherfuckers!!!!!
insane
Silent Horror

Started Topics :  67
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 14:06
yes detox.. i agree with the fact that artists chose the cover.. but then why u are so bothered about other releases when its not ur style... i never compared wizzy noise cause i know theyr at a higher standard in quality but def not the kind of music which suits everyones ears like this VA seems to urs... keep it plain and simple..dont like = dont listen,,dont make ur comments here and spread bad vibes man...
boom
dE.Tonatik
Detonatik

Posted : Oct 22, 2006 14:10
[quote]
On 2006-10-22 13:41, DETOX wrote:
Dear PSYCHEDELIA by the way the word Detox used in my nickname refers to something else and not drugs you know,its also mentioned somewhere in the isratrance.com section within this forum if you can use the search engine properly.Not everyone in this forum is into drugs like you are you know

/quote]

haha lolol

shut up detox ..ur crap ..go to a REHAB

i knw wat detox means ..atleast if u can understand the point ..n wat is drug ? can u plz tell me .. i need to know wat r drugs ...u come like w>>>e spread ur idioticness n go to enjoy ur life ..u act like 1 ratasss...come bk where u runnin u nerd......

p.s--i hope mods delete this post of mine n all the 1's made by detox
Rutti

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 15:10
Here is the real deal. I know that some of you dont like "dark psy". And i also get the feeling that some of you do not like all the new labels popping up. Specially if they release about 500 copys and are non-profit. And all has to do with money, right?

The idé of a record label has been in our mind for really really long time. Since we live in a small town where dark music is really big and has been for a long long time. That high BPM range has been here for many years. We have alot really talanted Artist and dj´s here.

So me and patrick decided the only thing that where missing. Where a label. So we could release thoose great artist. And along the way alot of new friends have joined us. Friends and folks thats supporting us

We are a non-profit label. In that simple way that we dont need the money. Its not kind of big money you earn after 500 copys. All we wanted was to release our best friends music.
That was a long time ago. And now our second compli is here. And we are really proud of it. And i know alot of people will like it.

And if people dont like that we are supporting our beloved friends. Dont buy it.
This is just our way to show the world what we can do. What we belive in. And show people around the globe arist that put there soul in the music.

Cannibal cookbook is really a prof of this.
Its exellent with good music. But most important there is good friends there. That we support and that support us.
Its the same with the artwork, we wanted it that way. So Patricks brother did manage to do it. And we are proud of the finished product. Everything is made by soul and heart. Not money. And thats what iam so proud of.

So please. Don´t judge us.

www.cs-records.org

CSRCD001: VA - Symphony of Surgery
CSRCD002: VA - Cannibal Cookbook (OUT NOW!)
CSRCD003: VA - The Madcap Circus (Comming soon)
exotic
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  200
Posted : Oct 22, 2006 15:38
whever detox enters the room i feel like having popcorn           missing plug-in
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Cannibal Syndrome Records presents V/A - Cannibal Cookbook (CSRCD002)
← Prev Page
1 2 3 4 5 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance