Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Candyflip Records Last News For 2005
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Candyflip Records Last News For 2005

Candyflip Records
|Candyflip Records

Started Topics :  34
Posted : Dec 19, 2005 17:51
Hi there !!!
The last news for you before the end of the year..
General news
---------------
After a long-time cooperation with Alex Gateley, the management of Candyflip Records from now on will be performed only by Stratos Papanikolaou. The new head of the label will try to re-fresh the sound and to provide more services to the clients. Hopefully the online mp3-delivery shop and Publishing services will be ready in the second month of 2006. Although the label has a very busy release schedule until the end of June, the subdivision of Candyflip is on its way. The new label called Slik't Music, aims for the promotion of quality club/dance music. More news about Slik't will follow soon.
Music News
-------------
The Mountain High 2 compilation has entered into the German Top10 chill-out/lounge charts among other popular labels such as Virgin, Warp, K7, G-Stone and Universal. Also it worth to mention that the first track of MH2 Cell - The Gate has entered into the German Top20 charts under famous tracks of Depeche Mode , Tosca , New order , Dub Club etc…
After the successful release of Mountain High 2, Candyflip presents its new compilation Joyride - compiled by Stratos which brings nine unique masterpieces by James Monro , Gio Red , Flame On Fire, Motion, Drone, Influq and remixes by Antix, Hernan Cattaneo, True To Nature. ?Catch the 4 min Samples!!!!!!??Joyride will be out in Japan at 22.12.05 and worldwide at 09.01.06 .?Check to your local stores !
The following release comes on March which is the debut album of Gio Red - Risk O Electro (part of Drone) and 12’ Wheels N’ Hills Ep (including remix by Thomas Penton)
Last but not least another debut album comes on May by the legendary dj of dance music James Monro. ??Joyride vol 2 will be out on June together with the second dub album by Kukan Dub Lagan
Candyflip Records wish you the best for 2006 !!!!!!!!
          Out Now !
SLIK'T MUSIC
STM02 Brisker & Magitman - No Faith Orig.Mix / Phatjak Rmx
CANDYFLIP RECORDS
I.X.O.P -Feelings for Healing CFCD20
V.A.- Pozitiva CFCD21
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko
kukan-dub-lagan/ItaiTaiko

Started Topics :  144
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 19:34
all my best stratos mon
cheers           Check out my music page - free music , new style and more :)
Slater
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  131
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 19:41
Sounds good mate, looking forward to Slik´t tunes, I am definitely up for this new direction!

best wishes to the next year           Out now:
*V.A. - Vanguard vol. 3 compiled by Duca & DJ Slater
Rui Ferreira
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  43
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 21:07
...very very nice news indeed...look forward to listen to your new releases in the progressive field and specially to the second Kukan-Dub-Lagan Album...The first one still makes me smile these days

Cheers!
evgeny@aero-groove
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  166
Posted : Dec 20, 2005 21:11
You go get e'm bro!

Really waiting for Joyride , and kukan is teasing with his new album...can't wait for all these sweets

best of luck my friend!           http://www.aero-groove.com
http://www.facebook.com/aerogroovemusic
http://twitter.com/aero_groove
Aris

Started Topics :  3
Posted : Dec 21, 2005 06:35
All the best bro..
Trance Forum » » Forum  Promotional Releases - Candyflip Records Last News For 2005

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance