Trance Forum | Stats | Register | Search | Parties | Advertise | Login

There are 0 trance users currently browsing this page
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance Art - Calling all Psychedelic artist studio pictures for "Twisted Studios" Book Project (visua
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

Calling all Psychedelic artist studio pictures for "Twisted Studios" Book Project (visua

daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Nov 20, 2007 20:06
Pimp Your Studio!!!
I am starting to compile an album book called "Twisted Studios". It's a full color collection of as many psychedelic artist around the globe (Visual art, not musical) that I could gather. It's going to be a long run project, depend on how fast I get the materials.

So please submit the best shots of your studio (with your self in it preferable) and one shot of your art piece). There will be two pages for each artist (first the studio picture with info, the second is the art piece). Hi-Resolution image to get into panoramic pages (I plan on using panoramic style book but not sure how strong it will hold). Thats for picture reference.

So here what w need:

-Up to three photos of your studio (artist at work preferable).
-Up to three photos of your favorite piece that you willing to submit and the workpiece info (title, medium,sizes if necessary)
-Artist Name
-Studio location
-Website and contact infos
-Photographer name (put your self if you shot the pics)

I really don't need more artist biography (more than I ask above) because I want the art speaking as the representative of the artist it self. And if people need more info they can contact the artist it self.

Please send the material to blacksheephybrid@gmail.com or pm me here for dropping the upload link.

Any update will be posted here.
Thanks
daya

Started Topics :  8
Posted : Dec 12, 2007 14:42
just want to keep it warm and inform that the email for sending material has change (above), two artist join't so far, hoping for more participants. the idea is the book will not available in any major book store such amazone and b&n. only underground style. when it released, after the printing cost break even, books will be free and send to all participants. the print will be very limited unless all artist agree on reproducing.

lego your ego, and don't worry, i don't drink human blood.
          founder http://www.enkienterprise.com
founder http://www.blacksheephybrid
Trance Forum » » Forum  Trance Art - Calling all Psychedelic artist studio pictures for "Twisted Studios" Book Project (visua

Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance