First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon
Author

*** CACHOEIRA ALTA DANCE FESTIVAL 2005 ***

kung
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 04:43
what about GBU , Deedrah, Synthetic, Skulptor, Wrecked Machines, Lipe Forbes, Dado, Android, ..................

I dont have seen any of this guys!!
what a fuck!! expensive tickets,
expensive watter, food, everything
and... where are the djs that were confirmed????
what a shame

respect??
Watter
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  12
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 16:24
WOW.... what happened there?           "open your mind....you might just see that there isn't anything to be seen"
biOnic
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  19
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 17:27
Dado did not come, so there was no GBU, Deedrah or Synthetic... about the brazilian guys I don't really know what happened... I think they couldn't get there and called the "valderrama" to play in their places LOL Chaaaaaaaaaaaaaama!!
Tila

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 18:31
Oxyd doesnīt appear too.
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 18:42
I knew it!!
Thank god I saved my money to Trancendence, which seems to be a killer festival!

Soon, the ORGs will come and start explainig what REALLY happened in the Waterfall!!

Why are these things getting more and more often?? My god, they are starting to dig the hole, to end the trance seen!!! At least, aroung here!!!

May god tell me iīm wrong!!

b00m
iT
Spectral Moon Records
Spectral Moon Records

Started Topics :  50
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 18:48
I have to explain about my "no show" in the stage.

I was without sleep for one minut since wednesday,when i was in porto bello.I came back from there without rest,went straight to the festival.I was suposed to play from 4:30 untill 7:30,saturday to sunday,back to back with nimrod (winter demon).When was 2:30 I fell aslept in the car,and all the 4 days without sleep came very heavy to me in that time.Unfortunatelly i was not able to play in that conditions.My fault completely,the organizers have not to do with this.

I come here to apologize myself for the organizers,and to my friends that were there with me.

I hope next year i have the chance to overcome this mistake.

Take care,and congratulations Trance Moviment crew (also Gui) for all the work and the effort.

ARE U CONNECTED?
Thundercat

Started Topics :  0
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 22:25
Thanks God! I didnīt go to this party and save my money to trancendence! HEHE!
Thundercat

Posted : Mar 29, 2005 22:32
I made peioteīs words mine! Letīs go to trancendence and pray to earthdance happens this year!
J

Started Topics :  193
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 23:05
Earthdance would be very nice!!

As usuall!!

Sun shinning, the girls shaking their asses!!!

Wish the best
b00m
iT
kung
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  33
Posted : Mar 29, 2005 23:08
earthdance r0xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
vaibe everywhere!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
no cache for djs...
some porcentage of the party go to institutions......
little comercial purposes........
Gui save us do earthdance again.....!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
we need roots party....
not a JOY in cachoeira alta.
cheers
drosofila-LsD
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  14
Posted : Mar 30, 2005 02:04
The only thing I have to say is: CONGRATULATIONS CRew!!!!
The party was Amazing!!!!
Great Job Gui, Ziller and Otacilio!!!
Really nice infra-structure!!!
Iīm sure that u did your best!!!
BoooM,
Moska
Jose da Ilha

Posted : Mar 30, 2005 05:18
Sory for so bad atitude. I hated the party. The organizer did good job for estructure, but no GBU, no Sintetic, no Recked Machines, etcetera...

But the big problem is the wrong name of the party. It should be called COPS DANCE FESTIVAL. Yes, guys. Not many people, not many girls, but MANY UNDERCOVER COPS. Open your eyes, trance people. They want to screw our parties and friends, instead of fighting inside the favelas...
DJ.GUI~Nexus-media/Hadra
IsraTrance Full Member

Started Topics :  83
Posted : Mar 30, 2005 14:21
i hav many things to say
1. one day before the party start we hav a serious problens with alvara ......... so we leave dado from deedrah+synthetic+gbu waiting a answer from alvara to come or not come ...........so alvara is soul out in day 24 only because this we canīt arrange othber airtickets to dado and he canīt come and he canīt see a gbu live because gbu live was maker for dado +nakov+serge and not only for daDO OR NOT ONLY FOR NAKOV +serge....... we hav ask for the real friends SORRY FOR THIS FAULT

2 , weckred machines ........he dindīt come because he lost yopur flight to waterfall and he goes to europeto a 2 months tour to launch your cd and he prefer donīt come more because he is afraid in lost your international flight to europe

3. skulptor donīt copme because we donīt hav money to pay him .......... and he is play only for money .....

butwe have many others killa live acts like
ALTERNATIVE CONTROL from servia+montenegro
we hav a ultra killa WINTER DEMON DJ SET amazing one set one of the 5 best set in festival.... we hav a new sensantion in brasil a 220 volts live .was killa one .............we hav to dj set from poli (gms family) fucking killa set too!!

4. about the police ...... i want to say to all freaks if police will stay in all festivals in brasil ..is a national operation ......take care guys ....stay tunned ..........the police are over in all the parties and festivals in brasil > trancendence will hav many and many cops too there will hav a blitz in the entrance party too ....in solaris we hav a cops too and in all festivals in brasil we will hav cops too ...so stay alert and hidden your drugs very well to cops donīt discover this........

5. fromall friends and girls i listen if the feztival is fucking amazing one .gbu dont play but we hav many and many other killa live acts ......not rainnig a lot this year , we hav a beautiful sun, nasty girls , a killa vibe .everybody in dancefloor was happyy i see this.............

i thibk to the guys like kung bionic e peyote and others ............ the people will try dance more and try to be more happy .........and please if you go to the party to see bad things and after this get in internet to say bad things .please donīt go to the my parties any more you are not welcome .........my parties and festivals is not to a enemy is to afriends hav a good time not this............the party was killa everybody say .........

the party was fucking killa we try our best to the real freaks, we hav a ultra amazing decor , beautiful girls , the best djs and live acts from the globe was here...........the sad guys appear here only to say bad words to the parties everytime why you guys start go a some pagode or axe because trance is not your place .........trance is to happy people and not to you guys (stone heart guys club) all my friends say to me was q good show and if i need a help we will help me a lot .......BECAUSE TRANCE IS THIS> UNION LOVE RESSSSSSSSSSSSPECTTTTTTT AND PEACE ...............AN not this if the guys think (destruction depression and more bad things)..... to remenber nobody is perfect ......and cachoieira hav a line up more amazing and killa then trancendence , eveybody knows ............

and you kung you nbow is my enemy and younot welcome more in any of my parties and festivals
thats all

PEACE AND LIGHT TO THis bad mind guys........
Rago
IsraTrance Junior Member

Started Topics :  13
Posted : Mar 30, 2005 15:13
Just say:
CONGRATS CACHUEIRA ALTA CREW!
You did a amazing job!!
I enjoyed a lot on that amazing place. With a lot of friends and a lot of KILLERS LIVE ACTS AND DJ SETS!
James Monro, OLi, Interactive, Marcelo BPM, Nakov etc etc etc... All djs did a KILLER SHOW!
Will try go to that amazing waterfall all time!!!
Thanks Gui, Leo and Ota.
Keep doing this great job!
best regards
          Anderson Rago
Wild Artists Management.
www.wildartists.com
Tila

Started Topics :  6
Posted : Mar 30, 2005 15:59
Quote:

On 2005-03-30 14:21, DJ.GUI~PSICOTRANCE-BRASIL wrote:
i hav many things to say
1. one day before the party start we hav a serious problens with alvara ......... so we leave dado from deedrah+synthetic+gbu waiting a answer from alvara to come or not come ...........so alvara is soul out in day 24 only because this we canīt arrange othber airtickets to dado and he canīt come and he canīt see a gbu live because gbu live was maker for dado +nakov+serge and not only for daDO OR NOT ONLY FOR NAKOV +serge....... we hav ask for the real friends SORRY FOR THIS FAULT

2 , weckred machines ........he dindīt come because he lost yopur flight to waterfall and he goes to europeto a 2 months tour to launch your cd and he prefer donīt come more because he is afraid in lost your international flight to europe

3. skulptor donīt copme because we donīt hav money to pay him .......... and he is play only for money .....

butwe have many others killa live acts like
ALTERNATIVE CONTROL from servia+montenegro
we hav a ultra killa WINTER DEMON DJ SET amazing one set one of the 5 best set in festival.... we hav a new sensantion in brasil a 220 volts live .was killa one .............we hav to dj set from poli (gms family) fucking killa set too!!

4. about the police ...... i want to say to all freaks if police will stay in all festivals in brasil ..is a national operation ......take care guys ....stay tunned ..........the police are over in all the parties and festivals in brasil > trancendence will hav many and many cops too there will hav a blitz in the entrance party too ....in solaris we hav a cops too and in all festivals in brasil we will hav cops too ...so stay alert and hidden your drugs very well to cops donīt discover this........

5. fromall friends and girls i listen if the feztival is fucking amazing one .gbu dont play but we hav many and many other killa live acts ......not rainnig a lot this year , we hav a beautiful sun, nasty girls , a killa vibe .everybody in dancefloor was happyy i see this.............

i thibk to the guys like kung bionic e peyote and others ............ the people will try dance more and try to be more happy .........and please if you go to the party to see bad things and after this get in internet to say bad things .please donīt go to the my parties any more you are not welcome .........my parties and festivals is not to a enemy is to afriends hav a good time not this............the party was killa everybody say .........

the party was fucking killa we try our best to the real freaks, we hav a ultra amazing decor , beautiful girls , the best djs and live acts from the globe was here...........the sad guys appear here only to say bad words to the parties everytime why you guys start go a some pagode or axe because trance is not your place .........trance is to happy people and not to you guys (stone heart guys club) all my friends say to me was q good show and if i need a help we will help me a lot .......BECAUSE TRANCE IS THIS> UNION LOVE RESSSSSSSSSSSSPECTTTTTTT AND PEACE ...............AN not this if the guys think (destruction depression and more bad things)..... to remenber nobody is perfect ......and cachoieira hav a line up more amazing and killa then trancendence , eveybody knows ............

and you kung you nbow is my enemy and younot welcome more in any of my parties and festivals
thats all

PEACE AND LIGHT TO THis bad mind guys........

Ok, and what about Oxyd??
Trance Forum ŧ ŧ Forum  Brazil - *** CACHOEIRA ALTA DANCE FESTIVAL 2005 ***
← Prev Page
3 4 5 6 7 Next Page →
First Page Last Page
Share on facebook Share on twitter Share on StumbleUpon

Copyright © 1997-2024 IsraTrance